PDA

View Full Version : Boredom is a killer...So's a Sith (Open Challenge)

Alpha
Jan 13th, 2003, 09:44:46 PM
Satine sits in the rafters of a bedrock level bar, watching the heppenings, his wings wrapped around him. He had gotten bored in the Temple, so he decided to drop by here, a place where somehting should happen. Yawning hewatches, suddenly stiffening at the presence of a dark-sider...

His hand goes to his sabre hilts, watching the entrance.

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 13th, 2003, 11:34:40 PM
Ket grinned lightly as he emerged fromt he darkness. He pulled hood down, showing that face Satine knew so long ago. the tall, blonde hair, the deep blue eyes, the chisled features and that ever present grin. Ket smiled lightly as he let his robes slip off to show his para-millitary garb of a tanktop, cammo pants and patent leather boots, his sabe clipped to his side...

"Well, well, well...Satine Capashen. How long has it been?"

Alpha
Jan 14th, 2003, 07:54:55 AM
"Not long enough Kelt..." Satine says, unclipping on of his sabres from his belt. Spreading his wings, hereveals the other weapons on his belt, and drops to the floor, landing in a crouch.

"What brings you here?"

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:39:18 AM
Ket chuckled lightly. He dropped his hand to his saber and grinned ever so wickedly. Ket's face was the picture of a madness something more than most, almost if he was tetering on the brink, and Satine knew it.

"A little song, a little dance...A Jedi's head on a lance..."

Ket then bowed extravagantly, his left hand flourished as he looked upward.

"And yourself, Satine?"

Alpha
Jan 14th, 2003, 05:05:26 PM
"I was bored." Satine said simply, his thumb pressing the button on his sabre hilt, the familiar glowing black blade extending from the hilt with a long, drawn out hiss. He brings it into a defensive pposition.

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 15th, 2003, 12:59:48 AM
"As you wish, Satine..."

Ket clicked the saber's activation button, the familiar snap-hiss as the limegreen blade came to life.

"Shall we tango?"

Alpha
Jan 15th, 2003, 06:51:42 AM
"Can you keep uyp with me? Let's dance, you and I!" Satine says, flicking his sabre out in a quick slash, easily blocked. He brings his sabre back into a defensive position, noticing the people running out of the bar.

"We sure can clear a bar, huh?"

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 15th, 2003, 02:26:30 PM
"Oh but of course!"

Ket lept forth with speed unexpected to Satine, coming across with a slash toward the chest. Satine blocked, sweeping Ket's legs out from under him. Satine went for a stab through his shoulder, but Ket rolled out of the way at the last second and used the dark side of the living force to hurl a table from behind. Satine arched backward as the table smashed in peice across him. Ket then came upward and slashed him diagonaly upward across his chest, searing skin and burning clothes. Ket knew Satine was a Jedi Master, but little did Satine know that Ket was 1 step from being a Master himself. Ket had unparralled knowledge of Sith magic, enough to be Satine;s equal, if not suprior in this fight. Ket hopped up with a grin as Satine clutched his chest with a scowl. Ket brought his saber up into a defensive stance.

"Come now! This is supposed to be a tango, not a waltz!"

Alpha
Jan 15th, 2003, 02:58:35 PM
In response, Satine sent two Force blasts Ket's way, the Sith nimbly avoiding them. Ignoring the pain, Satine jumps at Ket, landing in a roll, going under a table, which Ket slices to pieces behind the Jedi Mastre. Tapping itno the Force, he springs up, into the rafters.

"A dance is a dance...old friend". Satine says, his voice dripping with sarcasm. As Ket jumps, Satine dives, flipping into a kick that uses the enerrgy from both of them, throwing Ket into the far wall with a [i]thud[i].

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 15th, 2003, 10:37:11 PM
Ket shook his head lightly with a grin.

"You have a point there..."

Ket then reignited his saber, snap-hiss, and lunged at Satine.

"But so do I!"

Ket cackled madly, slicing toward his thoat. Satine of course parryed the blow with ease, but Ket had began a light chant. To help him concentrate upon the dark side. Ket Sent a foot toward Satine, but the Jedi counter-attacked, sending a fist to his chest. Ket stumbled, and Satine went to slash at the Sith's throat, but Ket spun around and kicked Satine in the small of the back, sending him skidding to a wall. Satine began to rise, but, something odd was happening...

"Time for the spotlight dance, old friend"

Ket kept chanting lowly, and began to manipulate the gravitational forces in the room. Specificly, right around Satine's legs. He grinned as the air pressure increased to the point where Satine could barely move, although, he did try and fight it. But all to no avail. Ket then clenched his fists symbolicly and that's when it happened. Satine let out a blood curdling scream the likes of which could shatter glass. The larger bones in Satine's legs had been broken in a few places, making movement impossible. He could still fight, per say, but not in a literal hand-to-hand combat sense.

"So, do you still wish to tango, or is it perhaps best to sit the rest of this one out?"

Alpha
Jan 16th, 2003, 07:29:31 AM
Satine ruthlessly cuts the scream down, the pain beginning to overwhelm his senses. Still, the Jedi was stubborn.

"Oh, I'm still ready..." he says, his voice softer then normal. He leans against the wall to keep up, his legs throbbing, and takes one of his throwing axes from his belt, cocking it behind his ear, and letting it fly. As soon as it leaves his hands, he reignites his sabre, and then takes a second one from his belt, igniting it as well, and setting them into a defensive stance...

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:02:42 AM
Ket chuckled lightly. The fool thought he could still fight. Honorable, but foolish. Ket had to admire that in a man. But still, this was not the time nor place for admiration, only death. Ket raised his hands over his head, fingers out streched to the sky. He chanted lowly, concentrating upon the dark side of the living force. Using his knowledge of Electromancy, Ket sent out a 'ripple' through the gravitational feilds toward Satine. To Satine, it was harmless. But to his sabers, a pop-flash-fizzle occured, and both of his sabers, and any other electronic devices on his person, died out. Permanently, as it were. Thankfully, Ket had not been wearing his armour, and He could easily fix his own saber. Ket then used the force the levitate a chair, then a table, another chair, a bottle, a few glasses, a small person, and sent them all into Satine, one by one. The pain was racking up to the point where even Satine could not ignore the pain anymore.

"I give you two options, Satine. Either you admit defeat now, or I finish it and kill you where you 'stand', so to speak. Choose your fate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: Well, I just can't outright kill him without your permission, now can I? LOL. ;)

Alpha
Jan 16th, 2003, 08:54:42 PM
{OOC: :lol. :) A small person? :) Sounds like what I threaten at school. :)}

SAatine opesn his mouth, trying to keep his eyes from rolling up into the back of his skull.

"The galaxy would be too dull a place...without me..." he manages, finally submitting to the comforting nothing.

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:19:14 PM
Ket laughed madly, the sound of his deranged voice filling the bar. Victory was his! Another Jedi Master had fallen at his feet. Ket stode over to Satine and picked up one his sabers, leaving the one he still gripped in his hand. Ket's head canted to the side, and decided that these alone were not enough of a trophy for him. Oh no...He had known Satine from when he was but a recruit at the Greater Jedi Order. This called for something a bit more......personal.

Ket closed his eyes and raised an arm, open palmed to the sky. He concentrated on the living force and a light blue, sparkling 'beam' emited from that open palm. using his knowledge of Cyrogenics, he began to lower the temperature of Satine's right arm, fromt he socket to fingertips. Slowly, it reached 0 Degrees kelvin. Then, he began to lightly crystalize the exterior, making it less brittle. Ket opened his eyes, severely drained fromt he undertaking. He leaned down and carefully snapped the arm off of Satine's body, saber and all.

"You dance divinely, Satine..."

Ket grinned as he placed the arm in a black, padded bag, clipped the other saber to his belt, and then headed to his ship.

Flash Forward

He entered the sip, placing the black bag in a place it would not be disturbed or his prize be damaged. he leaned back in the cockpit, and set in coordinates from his nava-computer. A few moments later, he watched the stars blur as the ship rocketed out into space, back to his home of Facinataru.

Alpha
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:59:52 PM
A few hours later, Satine awakes, his world awash in pain. the Jedi Mastre tries to bring his right arm to push him up, and gags, wretching as the pain hits him. He looks, his silver eyes widening. His arm was gone...Gone!

He manages to get to his feet, his mind focused on one thing. He needed to get back to the Temple. Fast.

He grits his teeth, the pain blinding from his broken legs and missing arm. He begins to stumble his way to safety...