PDA

View Full Version : Not Properly Smashed Yet (open)

Syrius Cline
Jan 13th, 2003, 01:05:56 AM
Syrius eyed the beautiful cup. So precious, so lovely... if only he could take a sip! One sip... one lovely, glorious sip...

He grabbed the glass and brought it to his lips. Paused and brought it to his nose. It smelt... tempting. He layed the glass back down on the counter like it was a precious diamond that would break with a touch of a feather.

"Take--take it away."

The bartender had his back to him.

"Now, now, now!"

Turning around with a stiff jaw, the bartender did as rudely asked of him.

"What are you looking at?!" He screamed at a patron next to him. The business man took his drink and moved over two seats, not wanting any trouble.

He was going through the nine levels of hell. He was taking the scenic tour, slow and plodding. He was getting to the eighth. When he hit the bottom he'd go back up until he came to limbo.

He hadn't had a drink or smoke in a day. 24 hours... what a ninny he was for becoming such a nervous wreck. The man could hold his liquor but couldn't give it up.

Oriadin
Jan 13th, 2003, 03:31:22 AM
Oriadin saw a familiar face his eyes hadnt set upon for some time. A padawan once frequently seen about the Order but up until now, hadnt been seen much at all by anyone. Although Oriadin didnt know everyone to talk to at the Order, most he recognised by sight and new the name of. Most, he even knew a little bit of the history of.

Syrius was one Oriadin hadnt spoke to. Infact, if he was honest he didnt really know much about at all. Xazor Dawnstrider had taught him at one point. Whether that was still going or not he was unsure. Oriadin watched him quietly from the shadows of the room. A dark corner where he sat with his ice water. The padawan seemed a little on edge for some reason. The sudden yell towards the business man sat next to him only seemed to confirm that. Oriadin decided he would introduce himself. Perhaps he needed someone he could talk to.

He picked up his glass, checked he hadnt left anything behind and made his way over to the bar. He stood there for a few seconds before changing his position so he leaned up against it, facing Syrius.

--Jedi Padawan Syrius Cline. If im not mistaken. I havent seen you about for quite some time now--

He spoke confidently and with a hint of intreague.

Syrius Cline
Jan 13th, 2003, 01:06:19 PM
Syrius's eyes moved to the man, his head staying perfectly still. What the bugger did he want?

"Oh yeah? Well maybe that's because I bloody hell didn't want to be seen."

Syrius patted his jacket pocket for a carton of cigarettes. Oh, right, he threw those bastards away.

"You Jedi... I'll always be a flogging Padawan, mate. Too hard, this Force nonsense. Not my Master's fault mind you, though she blames herself I can tell. I'm just a born slacker ain't I?"

Syrius, despite his bad mood, did need someone for company. His need for vice was somewhat squalled with the boyscout Jedi Knight around.

"Stop leaning about like that. Take a sodding seat."

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 13th, 2003, 03:17:11 PM
Drake entered the bar and notices to men sitting to gether at the bar having a drink. So he decided to sit next to them.

"Bar keep, so ouzo plz"

He them looked at the men

"Im drake lonerunner , whoare you ?"

Oriadin
Jan 14th, 2003, 03:14:00 AM
At first, Oriadin didnt take to kindly to the way Syrius spoke to him. If you could call it that. It seemed more like a shout. He seemed to pat his jacket pocket for something and seemed disapointed that they werent there. Perhaps he'd left something behind somewhere and he'd just realised. What ever it was, it looked as if Syrius was having a bad day and his stress was only making him feel worse.

The whole of the padawans tone seemed different however, after he asked Oriadin to take a seat. A small smile overcame the Knights face as he took up the offer.

--Well, if your always as uptight as this, its no wonder your having problems with your training. Having a bad day?--

He asked inquisitivly. As he did so, another man, a Drake Lonerunner if Oriadin wasnt mistaken, announced himself. Not sure if he was speaking to him or not, Oriadin introduced himself.

--Hi, Im Oriadin.--

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 14th, 2003, 02:53:53 PM
Drake sat back into his seat and took a sip from his glass. He looked at oradin and noded.

"I now that it's nothing of my business, but whats going on with you and this other man?"

Drake was in a curious mood and joped he didn't affend anyone.
this other man seemed dark and secrtive and was eager to learn more about his past.

Aisha Klan Klan
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:22:13 PM
Aisha's eyes lifted a little from the bartop, the light shining in her eyes in the dark recesses of her hood as she leaned her head on her arms on the bar.

"Not their fault for you giving up a few things....shouldn't take out your irks on them..."

She yawned a little and stretched out her lithe cat-like body before going back to the position she was in before.

Syrius Cline
Jan 15th, 2003, 01:04:02 AM
Syrius gave Aisha a quick glance before remembering who she was. He normally didn't like people telling him what to do... Aisha he learned to live with. He nodded somberly. She was right of course.

"Bad year mate. Bad year."

Syrius pointed his finger loosely at Drake.

"Lesson young Drake--don't talk about me in the third person. Ask me yourself, then you'll get a proper response."

Syrius chuckled after hearing the words come out of his mouth.

"Sorry lad for blowing off my steam on you like a right sorry <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>. Mister Jedi here had just came over to chat a bit I suppose. Not much more to it than that."

Syrius patted the bar.

"Barkeep! Bring my drink back 'ere."

Aisha Klan Klan
Jan 15th, 2003, 01:10:37 AM
Aisha yawned and fluttered her ears a little before mussing Syrius' hair a little bit.

"Better, we may be able to get you right yet."

She chuckled before resting her head on her arms again.

Oriadin
Jan 15th, 2003, 03:53:03 AM
Syrius seemed much more calm now. At ease. Of course the appology was accepted but Oriadin was keen to find out why the Padawan had been so quick to snap in the first place.

--Dont worry about it. Being a Jedi means having to put up with a lot and learning to deal with things.

So, a bad year you say? Want to talk about it?--

The barman brought back Syrius's drink and sat it on the bar. It seemed a little odd that someone should ask for thier drink *back*. No doubt it made sense to the barman as he did as requested. As the barman stood there, Oriadin asked for a refill of his ice water.

Sage Hazzard
Jan 15th, 2003, 02:02:01 PM
Syrius held the wonderful cup in his hand, content for the moment with it near him.

"Not really but I will. I joined this beige outfit a while ago. Teacher, Xazor if you know her, hasn't been able to get me to learn right. I keep telling her I just can't feel the Force. She tells me 'close your eyes' and all that nonsense. All I get when I do that is sleepy."

EDIT: Sorry. I think i'm having some problems with my cookies. I keep getting logged back into this username. Thanks for playing along Drake. :)

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 15th, 2003, 03:23:48 PM
Drake was surprise at the comment he got from sirius

"I'm sorry, but i didnt mean to affend you in anyway way im sure"

Drake asked for a shot of taquila and sat head first down on the bar table.

Oriadin
Jan 16th, 2003, 03:04:35 AM
Oriadin nodded as if he were thinking to himself.

--Indeed I know of Xazor. There are few here that dont. I cant say that ive ever spoken to any of her padawans that I was aware of. Have you tried asking for help from another Knight or Master? I dont mean to train you all the time but perhaps a look at it from a different angle might help you.

Xazor is a very well respected Knight and member of the Jedi order and not without reason. It could be that your just having difficulty with her approach to 'feeling the force'.--

Oriadin noticed Syrius just glaring at his drink.

--Are you er, gonna drink that or just stare at it all night?--

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 16th, 2003, 04:36:15 PM
Drake said to himself

"are these people ingoring me or what??"