PDA

View Full Version : Chaplain needed

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 13th, 2003, 01:04:33 AM
<a href=http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=460074#post460074>Click here</a>

In short...these boys and girls are going to be shipping off to war in 24 hours. There is a lot of emotional tension pent up. Some will party. Some will sleep on it. And some won't be able to sleep at all. I'd like to see if there's a Jedi that might want to act as a kind of chaplain to help some of these guys out. They're about to go through hell and back.

Helenias Evenstar
Jan 13th, 2003, 01:16:50 AM
You require a Jedi? I can do that, if you so wish. I just dont post particularly quick :(

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 13th, 2003, 01:19:12 AM
I'd be lying if I said speed wasn't an issue. Its not a major part though. Just a few posts I think. After that...they set off for the great unknown.

Estelle Russard
Jan 13th, 2003, 02:34:11 AM
Envoy Nissorinnah could do it - she's got that whole etheral-type aura about her, though she isnt technically a part of GJO. (If helenias doesnt think time-wise she can do it, that is) :)

just another option :)

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 13th, 2003, 02:43:30 AM
That would be great :) I'd actually prefer it to be a minor character like that.

Also...might be a good way to end the RP with them coming home. There aren't going to be any parades, fanfare, or welcoming crowds for these guys. And they'll have seen enough stuff to change them forever. I think that'll bring fitting closure to it.

imported_Akrabbim
Jan 14th, 2003, 05:05:04 PM
Well, hey, Ezekiel's available.

Course, he may be a bit gritty to be uplifting... you decide. :)

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 14th, 2003, 05:14:56 PM
I have a youth minister character. Granted, these guys probably aren't youth, but whatever works.

Helenias Evenstar
Jan 15th, 2003, 06:31:40 AM
Here I am staring at the thread, wondering what the frell to post. I dont really like the simple "Here I am" sort of thing. I'll do my best.