PDA

View Full Version : Lightsabreless Spar (open)

Syrius Cline
Jan 13th, 2003, 12:44:59 AM
Syrius stretched out on the floor. He was supposed to stretch before exerting himself. Usually he'd ignore the old tip but today he figured it could help to be loose.

I shall attempt to not get my behind handed to him today he thought to himself.

People usually frequented this place for spars. He figured he'd wait for such a person.

OOC - No lightsabre's please. My character has no experience using one and if he handled one, he'd cut his foot off. Plus, I'd like to be in this spar for more then two posts. If we were fighting with sticks or something, in place as practice sabres, I'd be beaten in two seconds flat. So I want a weaponless fight, only hand-to-hand. :)

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:22:07 AM
Straffe was walking around feeling a need to exurt his energy. He walked by a room where he saw a man standning alone. He slowly entered the room and approched the man

"Greetings...I am Straffe Stormrider. I heard that you were seeking someone to fight against, hand to hand if I am not mistaken?"

Sage Hazzard
Jan 15th, 2003, 02:04:29 PM
EDIT: Sorry, wrong username. :)

Syrius Cline
Jan 15th, 2003, 02:05:57 PM
Syrius nodded. Standing up he stretched his back.

"Right you are mate. Start when ready. I can't begin or finish a fight for the life of me."

Meaning, Straffe should make the first move.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 15th, 2003, 08:41:29 PM
Straffe uncliped his sword and Saber. He took off his throwing knives as well. He stood facing his opponent, ready to study his moves. Straffe dashed fowards at Syrius but quickly jumped up and did a flying side kick to his chest

Sage Hazzard
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:51:45 AM
EDIT: DARN!!! I keep being logged into this username. Must be my cookies. Sorry.

Syrius Cline
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:55:20 AM
Syrius took it, letting the foot his his chest and didn't resist it. Doing that would only hurt more. He tried to become as fluid as possibly, able to bend and sway with the kick.

Falling to the ground, he clasped onto the foot before Straffe could pull it back. As his back slammed against the ground Syrius gripped Straffe's ankle. While doing this he kicked his leg up, into the back of his thigh. He resisted taking a low blow, something he would do against a Sith, but not a friendly Jedi. After kicking, he rolled towards where Straffe would bend after the kick. Which sent Straffe off of him, onto the ground. Finally Syrius let go and started to get to his feet.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 16th, 2003, 08:59:50 PM
Straffe fell to the ground but quickly back sprang a few feet away. He rubbed the back of his leg for a bit

"That was really close to a certain area that would make me sing like the Bee Gee's"

He smiled and dashed back towards his opponent. He quickly jumped into the air and as soon as his opponent blinked, there were four Straffes falling towards him. This was one of his Strider techniques that he had learnt. Syrius attacked the one on the left but it wasnt the right one, he got a kick to the back and went lfying a few feet away. Straffe landed with one hand on the floor and then slowly got back up

Sage Hazzard
Jan 17th, 2003, 02:13:56 AM
EDIT: This is really ticking me off. I'm gonna have to ask someone about this...

Syrius Cline
Jan 17th, 2003, 02:16:09 AM
"Well aren't you a little bastard."

Syrius rubbed his back and stretched a bit of the pain out, still walking funny as he aproached Straffe again.

Syrius drove in, letting the limp fool Straffe as to his real health, until he got close. He was hurt sure, but not as bad as he let on.

He faked a right cross. As his hand trailed well ahead of Straffe's head, punching air, seeming like the worst punch of all time, Syrius spun left. He dropped to his knees as he spun. He swung his left hand towards the back of Straffe's kneecap. He blocked it easily as Syrius had hoped. As he sprung up, with his right hand he grabbed Straffe around the neck in a reverse chokehold. Straffe's face looking behind Syrius. Syrius dropped to the ground, taking Straffe with him, slamming his face to the ground but also slamming his own tailbone.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:12:52 PM
"Arrrrgggggghhhh"

Blood spurt from out of Straffes nose. He had definatly broke it but quickly subsided the pain and used it to be his streingth. He roled over to his left and braught Syrius to smack the floor on his back. Straffe fliped back onto his feet and dropped his foot on his chest, blood trickling onto the front of his shirt

Syrius Cline
Jan 18th, 2003, 01:19:49 AM
Syrius winced.

"Mate, you need to take a moment for the nose?" Syrius asked baitingly, it was a defense mechanism for when he was truely screwed.

His tailbone throbed and the extra downward pressure on his body did not help matters.

"Well, do your worst."

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 18th, 2003, 06:27:22 PM
Straffe took his foot off his chest. He back up a bit and concentrated on the force, using it to heal his wound. After awhile it stoped bleeding

"Your lucky...If I was a Sith then you would be dead"

Syrius Cline
Jan 19th, 2003, 12:38:38 AM
Syrius helped himself up, rubbing his buttuck area as he did.

"If you were a Sith, I've of ran in the opposite direction."

He approached Straffe.

"Since you gave me mercy mate, you can get a free shot on me to start us off again."

He spread his arms out and left himself open.

Xazor Elessar
Jan 19th, 2003, 08:51:31 AM
A dark figure sat in the shadows surrounding the perimeter of the training grounds. She kept silent but allowed her Force signature to be known to the two young men. Her eyes rested upon her Padawan as he made a pretty bad choice by giving himself up in the fight, but this was his time to learn away from her so she said nothing. Instead, she would sit and watch -- only to interfere if things got out of hand.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 19th, 2003, 06:47:37 PM
"Im not like that...Put up your guard and we will start again"

Straffe stood in a defencive position awaiting Syrius move. He also noticed that Master Dawnstraider was lurking around. He smiled to himself, knowing that if he screwedup...He would hear about it

Marion Cember
Jan 20th, 2003, 12:31:56 AM
EDIT: Sorry. My brother's account.

Syrius Cline
Jan 20th, 2003, 12:33:27 AM
Syrius had no clue what a force signature was so he didn't notice his Master in the least. That was probably for the best, since he could stay focused this way.

"I like your style."

Syrius got down in what could be reasoned as a defensive stance.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:03:32 PM
Straffe smiled. He dashed foward and used Force Blindness to paralize his opponent. Syrius went blind for a few seconds which gave Straffe the perfect timeing to punch his right in the face. Sending in sprawling to the floor

Syrius Cline
Jan 21st, 2003, 12:48:11 AM
Syrius let his momentum carry him and helped it with a movement of his legs. He hit the ground and tumbled backwards, regaining his footing and come to a knee.

"Crap," Syrius said as he felt of his newly bruised face.

He charged at Straffe, roaring as he did. He faked a groin kick and punched at Straffe's face. Starffe blocked it. During which Syrius grabbed his arm wrist and twisted his torso so he was back to front with Straffe, both facing the same way. He pulled the arm down and hunched his back forceably, sending Starffe over his back and onto the ground at Syrius feet.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:31:30 PM
Straffe rolled over and grabed his feet. He pulled them with all his streingth and Syrius fel to the ground once again. Straffe quickly jumped to his feet and got back in a defensive position

Syrius Cline
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:37:29 PM
Syrius got up slowly.

"You-- You love to make me fall on my <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> don't you?" Syrius laughed.

Finally, he was upright as could be, with a hunch. He swaggered towards Straffe and punched at his face a few times, both blocked. He was trying to regain his strength, the fight taking a toll on him.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:07:04 PM
Straffe and Syrius exchanged blows to one an other. Back and forth the punchs and kicks hit and missed. Syrius went to kick him in the ribs but Straffe quickly caught his foot and twisted it so that his opponent would fall to the floor

Syrius Cline
Jan 25th, 2003, 08:47:20 PM
Syrius hit the floor on his shoulder. He spun himself on the floor, his legs wiping out Straffe's legs.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 26th, 2003, 01:08:22 PM
Straffe fell hard to the ground and smacked his head on the tile. He went blank for a bit but quickly shook it off. He slowly got up and noticed that Syrius had already gotten up, charging for another attack

Syrius Cline
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:29:21 PM
Syrius threw all his weight into his opponent, tackling him to the ground.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 27th, 2003, 07:29:07 PM
Straffe took the blow and fell with Syrius. As his back hit the floor, Straffe stuck his feet on his opponents stomach and fliped him onto his back. Straffe then fliped him self back onto his feet and stood in a defensive position

"Give up yet? Or do I still have to whop you some more?"

Syrius Cline
Jan 29th, 2003, 02:16:41 PM
"Hey now, no need to wound my pride too, mate," Syrius laughed. "You've trained quite a bit haven't you?"

Syrius sighed.

"Well, if you want to call it quits, I'll call myself the loser like always."

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 30th, 2003, 09:47:48 AM
Straffe stood straight

"I indeed have trained alot but you must never say your a loser. If your a loser in this game then your dead. You walways come out as a winner because you gain more wisdom each day. I want to leave it as a draw not winning or loseing. The winners are you and I. I have become stronger on my hand to hand skills and so have you. You have a better adavntage though...You gained more wisdom then I have since I spread what I know to you"

Syrius Cline
Feb 1st, 2003, 02:08:20 AM
"You can say that again mate. Thanks for the pep talk and all that. Cheers."

Syrius shook Straffe's hand.

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 1st, 2003, 11:18:45 AM
Straffe shook it and gave a slight bow

"Hope we can train again sometime"

He smiled as he started to walk out of the room