PDA

View Full Version : Dissapearance.

Morgan Evanar
Jan 12th, 2003, 09:47:17 PM
This is as much of an in-character announcement as it is OOC, so I'm posting it here.

Morgan has been missing for a little over a month now, IC. He's wandering the lower levels of Courscant (which I figure is kinda like Paris, Rome, or New York, where everything is built on top of something else: there are nearly cities beneath the cities we see. With Coruscant, I figured the effect would be even more exagerated.)

Its largely abandonded, but there are basically people who have slipped through societies' cracks and eek out a living.

Unlike a few other members, Morgan isn't prone to dissapearing without notice, so I think at this point the Jedi would be alarmed.

http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26547

Now, I'd prefer a few non-Jedi characters for immediate interaction (especially one who would have a very legitimate reason for being down in the lower levels of Coruscant.) but you are welcome to run a few seperate threads or run a parrallel story in the one above.

Edit: wow, I'm dumb. I left out a fairly important detail: Morgan is scared, hurt, and confused, therefore hard to locate using the Force. Hiding comes rather naturally to him.

TheHolo.Net
Jan 12th, 2003, 09:57:17 PM
Eldrak tends to like underground type environments, but the environment of underground Coruscant just doesn't quite fit with his tatses. Not sure if I can wedge into the storyline somehow or not. Best of luck and enjoy. Maybe I'll come up with something for my perpetual Padawan to do and become interweaved somehow.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 12th, 2003, 11:01:10 PM
Sanis has connections at the mid-lower levels. You want to get him involved?

Pierce Tondry
Jan 12th, 2003, 11:44:15 PM
This is perfect for Pierce. I'd be happy to be involved.

Edit: When I say perfect for Pierce, I mean for his character involvement. He is a Lieutenant in the NRI, a job with connections that can be used to this end.

Estelle Russard
Jan 14th, 2003, 09:50:11 PM
I was hoping to send 2 of my padawans along on any search that was undertaken.

Would that be possible, and who could I send them with?

Morgan Evanar
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:11:43 PM
-SWF: If you want. I'd pair up with Estelle's Padawans.
-Tondry: I'm ears. If you have more specific details or goals you want involved, lay it out.
-Charley: Whatever you want. You'd have a hard time going afoul of me.
-Estelle: Certainly, but I'm not going to organize the effort beyond responding to suggestions.. I'm squarely out of the picture IC.

Seriously, this stage can be as much up to you guys as it is me. I have a few ideas, but they're very self centered. I'm more than open to other input.

Like most everything I do, I know how it starts and ends, but its the journey that makes it interesting.

So if any one of you have specific ideas, post them here.

Estelle Russard
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:31:11 PM
Thanks Morg - I mainly want the opportunity for the padawans to work as a team, without Estelle around. I am happy to send them alone, but it makes much more sense for them to go with someone, but its not imperitive.

If SW or Tondry wouldnt mind, that would be great.
I will post one way or the other to them tomorrow, depending on what you guys say.

Evil Hobgoblin
Jan 15th, 2003, 03:53:09 PM
I don't have specific goals, but my idea is to get a personal unit of Pierce's called Tau Team involved. I haven't done anything with them in a while, and hunting down a missing Jedi Master is certainly the kind of high-risk high-priority operation they're capable of.

Edit: Estelle, are you asking for other people to get involved, or to stay out of it? I'm not quite certain how to read that last post of yours.

AmazonBabe
Jan 15th, 2003, 05:32:25 PM
Well, I know AB woulda noticed Morg's disappearance, but I'm not sure how or if I should invlove her in seraching for him just yet.

Estelle Russard
Jan 15th, 2003, 09:15:24 PM
Hob - I would like the padawans to team up with another players in the search, such as yourself or Eldraks character. Estelle would be sending them to lend their assistance in the search.

Pierce Tondry
Jan 28th, 2003, 08:17:59 PM
I have two items that I'd like to bring up in conjunction with this.

Item 1: Could someone please make mention of Pierce in the "Shadows" thread in this forum? He would be too busy offhand to participate, but that is a problem he can solve if approached about it.

Item 2: Okay, I'm gonna post to "Concrete Sky" on Thursday unless someone tells me not to. I was originally under the impression that Estelle was going to send her Padawans along and I would then meet them. However, she hasn't done that so I assume that it is instead my job to post first. Any notes someone would like to make or discuss on this are welcome.

Maximas
Jan 30th, 2003, 08:59:59 AM
Estelle posted in our training thread to tell us that we should keep an eye out for your post. That would be our cue to post in the thread.

AmazonBabe
Jan 30th, 2003, 05:50:32 PM
Just an FYI for those of you who haven't seen this THREAD (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26795) regarding a team or teams being sent to investigate Morgan's disapearance.

Pierce Tondry
Jan 30th, 2003, 11:26:35 PM
*Note to self: hunt down training thread and read what she posted.*

Okay, I will post after I read that then.

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 31st, 2003, 12:05:32 AM
Dae lives and hangs out down there...but I doubt she'd be much help :lol

Estelle Russard
Jan 31st, 2003, 01:27:10 AM
I saw you posted Peirce, so you probably already found the training thread.'
I thought I mentioned to you over AIM I would get them to join you once you posted? Anyway, thanks for going ahead - Max and Plo should show up pretty soon.

:)

Figrin D'an
Feb 2nd, 2003, 01:24:20 AM
Figrin can get involved on the political end of this... he has a lot of ties in the upper levels of the Republic government... pulling strings to get info, communicating with Morg's ties about his disapperance... he can keep in contact with the "investigation team," then maybe meet up with then later on if it's necessary.

AmazonBabe
Feb 3rd, 2003, 07:08:39 PM
Good plan, Fig. :)