PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys say to this?

Rast
Jan 12th, 2003, 06:56:22 PM
I think it'd be cool if TSO got out and DID something. I'm somewhat inspired by Sasha's thread in the Palace--y'know, the sticky one that everyone's hanging out in. I say we all go out and chill, do an RP in the Roleplaying forum, draw out some Jedi or something and do some group battle. Or at the least make mischief and have a good time. I know we've got plenty of new people around that could do with some interaction, so whaddaya think? Thoughts? Ridicule?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 12th, 2003, 06:58:40 PM
Do something? Want to you think this place is? A sweat shop???
Sloath is of the Dark Side boy, and don't ya forget it.

lol

We are planning something in SSC, something big.

Rast
Jan 12th, 2003, 07:12:19 PM
SSC? Where is this...SSC? If I had known there was something going on in this locked forum that I, a member, have no access to, I wouldn't have bothered to put something up.

DarthDarkCloak
Jan 12th, 2003, 09:21:57 PM
suddenly, I have an urge for tacos.........

don't worry RAST, once planning is done, you will know..........

Rast
Jan 12th, 2003, 09:24:13 PM
I'd rather not wait until planning's done. I get left out of the loop waaay to often, whether here or in any other form of planning. But if I must, I will.

DarthDarkCloak
Jan 12th, 2003, 10:11:34 PM
nothing personal man, you'll get all the ddetails and a say-so in the matter, I'm sure. It's all up to Dyzm..........

Malice
Jan 13th, 2003, 05:29:00 PM
That reminds me, DYZM I NEED ACCESS AGAIN.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 13th, 2003, 08:46:57 PM
Again??? Sigh, I guess you and Rast will can be let in... Just gotta move all the secret stuff to the Council Room
yeah, so far, all two of us in the C.R... Yep, mighty fine secret plannings.

Edit: Rast, Sorry can't let you in yet, the P.M. will tell you why.

Zereth Lancer
Jan 15th, 2003, 05:52:05 PM
can i get access plz

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 15th, 2003, 10:26:39 PM
Why Sure!!! Someone who I personally don't know or has yet to be seen by me! of course you can! Just wait roughly a month.

You see, we used to have a 2 month rule before being let in.
And Rast, I talked to them, you in dude.

DarthDarkCloak
Jan 16th, 2003, 07:50:58 AM
You don't know him?????You've never seen him????????

He said he was with you.........

LOL

Zereth Lancer
Jan 16th, 2003, 03:48:26 PM
I've been part of TSO for months.....my aunt said i should have gotten access when i first joined....

imported_Grev Drasen
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:54:22 PM
Rast, I was planning a little something for the Order before my break, and now that I'm back I think it's well time for a training mission -- for us here in the peanut gallery.

If anybody's interested PM me or catch me on MSN (yearofthecold@hotmail.com), or you can continue to wait for the hierarchy to handle matters in their private forums.

DarthDarkCloak
Jan 19th, 2003, 07:07:06 AM
"hierarchy to handle matters in their private forums"

ohhh, that hurts, don't worry, your wait won't be long............

Makoto Neo
Jan 19th, 2003, 08:38:08 AM
Peh? No access for me ? I feels rejected :)

imported_Grev Drasen
Jan 19th, 2003, 02:55:08 PM
Originally posted by DarthDarkCloak
"hierarchy to handle matters in their private forums"

ohhh, that hurts, don't worry, your wait won't be long............ Well until just now I hadn't seen the thread in SSC, so I'll hold off to see if you guys can get your plan in order.