PDA

View Full Version : Kunio Shinryu, the Blind Dragon(Fiend)

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 12th, 2003, 05:51:07 PM
A dark man with a broad, crimson bandana wrapped over his eyes, walks into a seedy bar filled with lowlives and druglords. He figured this would be a great start for finding the one implement into seeing his hellish nightmare come to life, a man with a soul of pure evil. He had heard of such a man that could help him take out any obstacle in his bloodsoaked path.

With a calm, deep voice projecting from the blind man's throat, he walked to the bar and said, "Do you know where I can come in contact with the man known as Fiend?"

"Maybe. Depends on how many creds you're droppin oucha pocket." the bartender said with a cocky attitude, looking to make easy money off of a "cripple". Kunio quickly pulled his saber from his back and held the tip under the man's neck, breaking the skin. He could hear the soft trickle of the man's tears and blood.

"Look. I'm no cripple who you can take advantage of. If you dont tell me where in the heck this guy is, you'll be sleeping in the cold soil." he said with rage flowing throughout his veins.

"Okay, okay! Please dont hurt me! I'll tell ya all ya need ta know. He should be arriving soon." he said with worry streaming through his voice.

"Good to hear it," he said calmly, slowly pulling down his saber,"but it would have benefitted you better had you answered the first time." he finished as he thrust his saber through the bartenders jaw and out of the top of his head. "I guess all I have to do is sit and wait.

Fiend
Jan 15th, 2003, 03:54:01 PM
:: The door to the bar stirred for a moment. Black seemed to seep through the cracks and then with a burst of a few yells, several people entered the bar. They all were indark garments, each with their own style but yet they all had white hair and when the light caught their eyes, a red glow seemed to appear. They had come in wih girls off the street or some of the girls with men but after they had all entered, I was not short behind.
They all had drinks in their hands, their own or others, but they all turned and raised their glasses to me with a toast. Those off the street didn't have a clue but I didn' care. They'd all die or swear to me by the time I left. I walked in and took a stool next to a man with a red blindfold. I smirked as I took a sight of the dead bartender, oh well, he had been planned to die anyways. I grabbed a glass and then raised it into the air.
I exploded into laughter as I stood up.::

To the glory of the Horde, may the Cult never see the light of day again!

:: Everyone stood up that had white hair and their partnrs also. They raised their glasses and with a blinding red light, reflected y the other's eyes. I opened the force in a blast. But this only affected those who had been staring at me, a hypnoti technique I had learned from a rock concert I had held a little while ago. The light faded and most of those without white hair were only a few. But screams broke out as those who hadn't turned to me were suddenly slaughtered. In a rush of movements and slashes, massacre was held in the room for a flash of time, blood would mark the ground forever. By thetime they were finished with proclaimations of the Glory of the Horde they were gone. I was left standing with blindfolded man, who hadn't moved the entire time. I sat down next to him again and finished my drink.::

Name?

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 15th, 2003, 04:08:10 PM
Kunio began to chuckle with a dark delight in his throat. "Kunio Shinryu. I have a very important proposition in mind,"he said with madness flowing calmly within his voice,"Genocide. To rid the universes of a race that I hate so much. The Cizeracks. I have hated them since the day they took my eyes. They have deprived me of far too much. They clawed out my eyes and killed my wife and children and looted my house. My anger drove me to become powerful in the force. Without training, I've been able to feel out even the smallest essence of Force around me. I have no need for my eyes which have been lost."

"And in return, Great Fiend, I offer my allegiance to you."

Fiend
Jan 15th, 2003, 04:32:13 PM
:: I laughed and the glass in my hand split. The glass shattered and I laughed harder, almost hysterical. The proposition was beautiful, so wicked that I could have laughed all night. ut I traightened up and closed my eyes. One of the men who had been in here earlier came in with two metal arms. He placedthem before me and I put my hands to them. The metal seemed to pull to my hads and in a liquid like movement they pulled to me and they were drawn onto my arms. They melded to my bare skin and the metal moved like silk. The claws protuding from the knukles were stained in blood but still reflected the dim lights.
My eyes flared and the man opened his mouth in fright as my hand twisted and in one snake like movement, the head was snapped off and blood spurted across the floor.::

In return? Why should I make a deal with you and not just kill you? Why not kill all the kitties without your service taking you both to Hell whether I feel like it or not? Accept my Fiend cells, prove yourself worthy, go out and pummel the light, then find me at Blastech Industries when you are done. Find me and you will have your request.

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 15th, 2003, 04:39:08 PM
Kunio dropped to one knee and said,"Ofcourse, whatever it takes to slaughter every godforsaken furball in existance. I happily accept your injection. I shall return with greater darkness in my heart."

He was quickly stabbed in the neck with the needle Fiend used. He could feel a dark power flowing through him. The needle was quickly pulled from the neck of the dark warrior and he walked slowly out of the bar.