View Full Version : The past haunts you Ebony (Ebony, open)

Lord Gareth
Jan 12th, 2003, 11:58:51 AM
The room falls silent as a figure cloaked in black steps in through the doors. He knows the rule here so he hands his lightsaber over to the guard that seems to be the only person who doesn't feel his presence. People stopped what they were doing and looked up as his dark presence fills the room. He's watched as he moves to the bar and orders an ale which is promptly brought to him. After a couple of moments, he makes his way to a table in the middle of the room and sits down, sending out a thought to Ebony, demanding her presence this night. A quick glance around the room confirms that most of the people are watching him, though now only out of the corner of there eyes.

Ebony
Jan 13th, 2003, 10:11:25 AM
Ebony had been in her room in the LQ when she felt the demand for her presence. She knew immediatly who it was and had a feeling on why he was here. Dressed in her black jumpsuit with a black belt on which hangs her lightsaber. She stops outside the door to the B&G, feeling his presence inside, knowing that this day was coming, no matter what she did, this day was coming and now it's here. She unclips her lightsaber, walks in and hands it to the guard at the door. His eyes had been on the door watching for her to show up. With a quick glance around the room, she slowly makes her way over to him and drops to one knee, head bowed, not knowing any other way to great him. While still kneeling, she starts to speak though she does lift her head to do so.

"Lord Gareth, this is a surprise. What brings you here M'Lord?"

Ebony asks this, knowing full well that she knows the answer to her question.

Lord Gareth
Jan 14th, 2003, 03:42:57 PM
A slight smile slowly appears on his face as he sees Ebony enter the room. He makes no move to get up or indicate that he knows that she is there other then to watch her.

"Ebony, it has been to long since you kneeled before me last. And now you dare to kneel before me now that you have been tainted by the foul Jedi. These are the same people who killed your parents my child."

Taking one of his hands, he puts it on Ebony's shoulder.

"I think you already know that I have come to take you from this vile place and bring you home where you belong and can be cleansed of the poison that you have allowed into your system.

And do not lie to me child. My coming here is of no surprise to you."

Ebony
Jan 16th, 2003, 10:17:18 AM
"M'Lord, these may be the same ppl who killed my parents, but that was years ago. You on the other hand killed my daughter. And before you tell me that she died because I failed one of the missions that you sent me on because that is not true. You killed her because she would not except you teaching."

Ebony does not even try to keep the hate out of her voice as she speaks of what happened to her daughter.

"I promised Angel that I would come to the Jedi and learn there ways if anything happened to her before I could get her here."

Her eyes harden at this point.

"And you know I keep my promises. So right now I belong among the Jedi here even though I hate there kind. I hate myself for this, but I made a promise and I will keep it.

So no, I will not be going with you. I've already started my training on the Lightside. If things don't work out for me here, then we will have to see where things take me."

Lord Gareth
Jan 28th, 2003, 09:33:54 AM
"Ebony, my child, you do not know what you are saying. You swore an oath to stay by my side and learn all that I can teach. Now you are backing out of that oath."

A laugh escapes his lips as he shakes his head.

"It does not matter that you have already started your training on the filthy Lightside. What matters is that you continue your training on the Darkside and for that, you will come with me today."

Ebony
Jan 28th, 2003, 06:54:20 PM
"No M'Lord, it is you who does not understand what I am saying. I shall Not go with you. You are the last person I want to be around right now. I prefer the company of Jedi over you at this point in time.

If I am to continue training on the Darkside, something must turn me from the course I am on right now, and you will not be able to do that."

Ebony stands up and looks Gareth right in the eye.

Alpha
Jan 29th, 2003, 09:50:01 AM
Satine walks in after a successful try-out of his new prosthetic arm, and he sees his new Padawan in a heated conversation with a cloaked man. Not botheringt o release his sabre--he was a Warrior Jedi and a MAstre to boot, and he had privledges--he walks over to Ebony.

"Is there a problem, my young Padawan?"

Ebony
Jan 29th, 2003, 09:56:42 AM
Ebony steps off to the side and turns slightly, when she hears Satines voice, so she keeps Gareth in her sights still since she knows some of the tricks that he sometimes uses.

"There isn't a major problem, at least not yet. M'Lord Gareth and I are having a disagreement. He is wishing me to break a promise I made to my daughter and go back home with him so he can continue my training."

Lord Gareth
Jan 29th, 2003, 03:40:58 PM
A slight smile creeps to his face as he looks at the newcomer.

"So, you are the one that is corrupting my student. Your the one who is filling her head with lies and nonsense."

He drops his hand to where his lightsaber usually hangs at his side, but finds the spot empty. Frowning slightly he stares right at the newcomer.

"My child is intent on staying here because of a promise. Why don't you tell her that she's not wanted by you so her and I can leave in peace."

Ebony
Jan 31st, 2003, 09:26:12 AM
Ebony frowns as a slight hiss escapes her lips as she hears what Gareth is saying.

"M'Lord, you are new to this place so you do not know who is wanted here and who isn't wanted here. I have made my decision. I am going to stay here and learn the ways of the Jedi. If nothing else comes out of this, then at least I will have learned that there are other ways in which to to things with the Force. I won't be blind like I was before. Like you are now."

Ebony's eyes flash with anger while she is saying this.

Alpha
Feb 1st, 2003, 11:38:39 PM
Satine keeps one hand near his lightsabre hilt, and puts his other hand on Ebony's shoulder.

"Gareth, is it? Well, Gareth, let me tell you. Ebony is welcome in the Jedi, as long as she wishes it. Nothing can stop it, and I will gladly fight you, if it means that she stays..."

Lord Gareth
Feb 2nd, 2003, 11:33:26 AM
He lets out a laugh again as he looks at both Ebony and Satine.

"Let me tell you something pal. Ebony is coming home with me today because she has an oath to keep. One that says that she will stay by my side to learn all that I can teach her. And I'm not finished teaching her so remove you hand from my student Now.

Alpha
Feb 2nd, 2003, 02:51:39 PM
"You can go to the fifth sphere of Hell ofr all I care. She joined the Jedi, because she promised her daughter she would. She stays."

Lord Gareth
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:12:59 AM
"Only Jedi go to Hell for all the evil they do in the galaxy. Ebony goes with me because she made an oath to me before she made a promise to her daughter. Her oath comes first. There are no ways around it and no ways out of it unless I release her from her oath which I Will Not Do."

Alpha
Feb 3rd, 2003, 10:09:47 AM
"She is a Jedi. If she says she doesn't want to go, she doesn't have to. If you try and take her by force, I'll kill you. It's that simple."

Ebony
Feb 4th, 2003, 09:49:48 AM
Ebony stands in silence as she listens to Satine and Gareth 'talk' back and forth between one and another. She then shakes her head and hisses.

"Nobody is going to kill anyone here because of me. M'Lord Gareth will leave here by himself and not hurt. Just like he is not going to hurt anyone which is here."

She turns her full gaze onto Gareth.

"You have taught me far more then what you believe M'Lord. You taught me that even in a world of Darkness, there is always Light because one can not live without the other. I am here because of a promise and untill that promise is fulfilled, I am staying here. And nothing you can say or do will change my mind on this. The best you can hope for is I will come to be so disgusted with where I am that I will leave and come back to you."

It is obvious to both Gareth and Satine that she is just barely containing her anger.

Alpha
Feb 4th, 2003, 08:02:49 PM
Satine can't help but give his Padawan a smile.

Well said, he Force-sends to Ebony. Though I sincerely hope you don't get disgusted by what you find here...

Ebony
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:50:10 PM
Ebony just nods slightly, trying to figure out what she just did, but more importantly, why she did it. She had looked up to this person for most of her life, and here she is telling him off. Perhaps, just perhaps, a small part of her is truly wanting her to become a Jedi.