PDA

View Full Version : Dios

TheHolo.Net
Jan 12th, 2003, 01:15:41 AM
Even though he asked, I have not yet removed his access to Avalon or OOChamber. I wrote a big long post trying to explain and hope that maybe, just maybe at least a little of it sinks in.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 12th, 2003, 04:16:46 AM
Hopefully. But, I'm not confident. Maybe he will have sense talked into him.... hopefully

Morgan Evanar
Jan 12th, 2003, 09:22:45 AM
He's kinda like Itala without the malice.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 12th, 2003, 10:50:35 AM
well, glad there is at least trying happening .... I do hope for the best, but sometimes people get stuck into the I am right and I am only right mode :\ sucks

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 12th, 2003, 02:14:05 PM
Right now, I'm more concerned about this Jamel character. Spammer, Flamebaiter and troll it would seem.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 12th, 2003, 02:57:42 PM
Yes, and now wanting to be the person totally in charge of the group with this supreme chancellor nonsense... He really needs watching. I completely agree and was going to post something about him here

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 12th, 2003, 03:01:45 PM
okay .... there are what 11 forums here? maybe 12 ... Jamel is in like oh 9 of them .... -_-

dude needs to tone it down methinks but won't say anything till others agree besides me and marky mark :p

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 12th, 2003, 03:06:59 PM
* Getting close to taking a baseball bat to this guy and whappign sense into him *

Geez, last post in just about every unlocked forum... this is unreal. 4 or five can be acceptible, but 9 out of 12????

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 12th, 2003, 03:43:48 PM
I agree. This guy is powered by the element Tardium.

Morgan Evanar
Jan 12th, 2003, 06:05:00 PM
Its refined, enriched tardium. I sense mental diareah.

Figrin D'an
Jan 12th, 2003, 08:24:15 PM
Originally posted by Anbira Hicchoru
I agree. This guy is powered by the element Tardium.

Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
Its refined, enriched tardium. I sense mental diareah.

Well said, both of you. He seems quite pretentious...

TheHolo.Net
Jan 12th, 2003, 09:08:22 PM
:shootin

BTW: Dios is done now, the door can hit him in the ass on his way out of GJO's private forums as far as I am concerned.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 12th, 2003, 09:30:05 PM
heh ... good.

So what should we do about Jamel? his response to me in OOC avalon was less then desirable

Sage Hazzard
Jan 12th, 2003, 11:35:45 PM
He seems a little over zealous. Maybe someone should PM him and ask him what he is trying to accomplish by posting in every forum and being rude to veteran RPers. Maybe he's just trying to be helpful and doesn't know how. Or maybe he's trying to win a popularity contest. If someone could maybe just explain to him he's going about this wrong, maybe he'd tone it down a notch or two.

Or, maybe someone's already done that. In that case, I'm clueless on what to do. We can't ban him because he's not doing anything wrong. Although... he was a little mean spirited to Navaria and other well respected vets. He should be really be talked to about that. Perhaps even publicly in the Oratory Chamber. I won't pretend to know his other offences, since I haven't taken the time to read all his posts(or more than 2).

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 13th, 2003, 01:51:01 AM
Jamel needs a Clue by 4, applied with great force to the skull.

:rolleyes

Well, the repleis to that thread should explain why he is out of line, we''ll see what happens. If however he steps out of line again, I'll PM and be nice while I explain what's wrong. I hope we dont have to go further.

I have heneforth removed Dios' access to Avalon as well

Sage Hazzard
Jan 13th, 2003, 01:25:13 PM
Oh, I've had the displeasure of reading some of Jamel's other stuff. He's just a really rude guy. Really a SOB. He made a post testing a sig. Dae Jinn said it was hard to read. He replied "well, I have good eyes." Not in a humorous manner to tease Dae either. He's just a jerk to people. So I don't really foresee him getting any better. If after a PM by you Marcus, he still acts like a twit, I won't have any sympothy for the guy.

Figrin D'an
Jan 13th, 2003, 09:24:46 PM
His little biography that the posted is pretty indicative of his attitude as well...

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 14th, 2003, 12:19:12 AM
Looks pretty nice, just didn't know that Loki was still a Padawan

That and coupled with the fact he has some idea how to construct a sentance, tells me he's no newbie.

TheHolo.Net
Jan 14th, 2003, 12:27:06 AM
I've heard rumors that Gue has a new ISP and has registered an account....I wonder...

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 14th, 2003, 12:55:54 AM
0_o

I have my doubts about that, but possible. I was more thinking someone from TGC, or possibly SWR. Whatever the case, this person knows who we are and clearly has roleplayed a fair bit before.

TheHolo.Net
Jan 14th, 2003, 12:59:20 AM
Well he's in California, so I don't think its Gue.

TheHolo.Net
Jan 14th, 2003, 01:12:44 AM
Okay, I found Gue. He didn't have a new ISP just a new IP, and thats how I busted him.

Lazurus has been banned for being banned previously under the name Gue and his aliases.

Lazurus' IP was "cae31-196-255.sc.rr.com"

the sc.rr.com part gave him away.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 14th, 2003, 01:15:52 AM
Yes, gotten that far in backtracking Jamel. Havign a chat with Dae

Darth Turbogeek: Question
AzumiRae: hmm?
Darth Turbogeek: Do you know whom this Jamel character is?
AzumiRae: why?
Darth Turbogeek: Because he's seriously pissing a few people off.
AzumiRae: Oh, like me with his weird freaky rp in the Jedi LQ???
Darth Turbogeek: Well, yes. Readign that, I thought you might have known whom he was
AzumiRae: He has AIM, but he's not on, I don't think
AzumiRae: He imd me first, to ask if i wanted to join some other starwars thing, because he liked my avatar, but he's weird
AzumiRae: I only did that rp because I felt bad that he didn't have anything to do :-\
Darth Turbogeek: Other Star Wars thing?
AzumiRae: Like a different msg board
Darth Turbogeek: Do you remember the address?
AzumiRae: No :-(
Darth Turbogeek: Hmm.
AzumiRae: It was a few weeks ago
Darth Turbogeek: Well, you have confirmed one thing for me. He's no newbie

Ahha! Gue got caught :D

TheHolo.Net
Jan 14th, 2003, 01:19:59 AM
Yup, confirmed since he is now telling Dae he got re-banned.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 14th, 2003, 01:35:18 AM
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/idrisali.htm

Just finding out what I can using his email address.

TheHolo.Net
Jan 14th, 2003, 01:37:15 AM
Yep, Sacaremento California matches the IP trace I did.

Sage Hazzard
Jan 14th, 2003, 01:38:55 AM
This guy Jamel sounds like a creep. He has another supposed board and RPs here. That just sounds odd. I bet he created his own SW board just so he could be an Emperor or something.

Maybe if we could find out from Dae if this was an EZboard. It might be worth investing some time in scoping some SW boards. Maybe he RPs under the same name at another place. Or maybe someone could find a post where he mentions this place. Perhaps to a RPer that would later join here as well...

Didn't he comment in a post that he wasn't new to RPing? I think it was in defense to his idea to become Emperor. Maybe we could use that post to bait him. Ask him in it for his resume of RPing. Although... if he was maybe I guy that was here before, but was kicked out or ill thought of, he'd probably lie.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 14th, 2003, 01:53:02 AM
FUCK EZBOARD AND THEIR FUCKING POS SEARCH ABILITIES!

http://pub59.ezboard.com/bguardiansoforder44269

Seems to be there a bit

http://pub59.ezboard.com/bguardiansoforder44269.showUserPublicProfile?gid=i drisali

That's him. Now, if Ezboard had better seach.....

TheHolo.Net
Jan 14th, 2003, 01:55:56 AM
Doesn't seem familiar at all.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 14th, 2003, 02:02:39 AM
What's annoying me is that Pearl Youth thing i have seen before. If Ezboard's search abilities were just a bit better, I'd be happy workign out where he came from.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:39:27 PM
http://forums.escapepod.net/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi

This is where he came from. There's one or two familiar names here as well.

Morgan Evanar
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:58:25 PM
You can use google to search ezboard to moderate effect.

Morgan Evanar
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:09:10 PM
[00:05] HustlerAhmad: What up
[00:05] Morgan Evanar: hi?
[00:06] HustlerAhmad: Whatcha up to?
[00:06] Morgan Evanar: Nuh, there is a rule for this: you introduce yourself.
[00:06] HustlerAhmad: hmm
[00:06] HustlerAhmad: I guess so
[00:06] HustlerAhmad: Well it's Jamel Croko'yn
[00:06] HustlerAhmad: on GJO
[00:06] Morgan Evanar: hi
[00:06] HustlerAhmad: Swfan
[00:06] Morgan Evanar: yes
[00:07] Morgan Evanar: can I help you with something?
[00:07] HustlerAhmad: Just wanted to say hello
[00:07] Morgan Evanar: ok then
[00:08] HustlerAhmad: Peace
[00:08] Morgan Evanar: take care.
[00:08] HustlerAhmad: yah, hope to talk to you later

errr.... yeah.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:26:14 PM
This guy is ringing alarm bells for me.

Morgan Evanar
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:32:42 PM
No kidding. My head hasn't been ringing like this since Judas was kicked out of the car going 70.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:35:14 PM
I would have paid money to have seen that

Morgan Evanar
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:50:55 PM
So would I. Too bad it didn't happen. :(

Sage Hazzard
Jan 15th, 2003, 02:33:23 AM
Well, I checked out that site you linked to last Marcus. I didn't do much searching, because that site made my computer move slower than malasses on a cold day. Here's a post I found a LOT of interest in:

http://forums.escapepod.net/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=22&t=000188

His user name is Jamel Garth. I think that's our man. He also has another user name, I think it's LumbiaSith, I don't remember the spelling, but you'll know what I'm refering to from reading the post. He says he's taking some time off(don't know how old the post is) and that he RPs at other SW sites. Didn't post any links though. I gathered that he RPs at two other places other than that place. One would be this place, if that's our Jamel, and the other would be someplace else, presumably a SW board. He also goes on to say that he's quitting one of the two other boards. Since he's still here, I think he RPs at that place and here.

I looked around a little and I think he's either a New Republic member or a Empire member. Which might explain why he wants to be Emperor. A guy's on one board, as an underling, wants to be the king on the other.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:02:12 PM
AzumiRae: oh, and haha, Jamel said if he gets to the top of GJO, he's going to teach you all...LOL
Darth Turbogeek: Fat fucking chance
AzumiRae: LMAO
AzumiRae: I know, he went on this big speil...
AzumiRae: I don't understand half of it
Darth Turbogeek: Did he now
AzumiRae: Oh yes, would yuo care to take a read? lol
Darth Turbogeek: Oh, now this will be good...
AzumiRae: lol
AzumiRae: shit too long for IM
AzumiRae wants to directly connect.
AzumiRae is now directly connected.
AzumiRae: AzumiRae: uh-huh
AzumiRae: I have a question -- are you playing Jamel like he's Anakin?
HustlerAhmad: not at all
AzumiRae: no? hmmm
HustlerAhmad: It'll be exposed later
AzumiRae: What will be?
HustlerAhmad: today most likely if I make the post
HustlerAhmad: Actually, to the suprise of others
AzumiRae: hmm?
HustlerAhmad: every Jedi probably had emotional instability
HustlerAhmad: they are pulled from what they know to be life
HustlerAhmad: and how would you feel to be in a legion where you can't love
HustlerAhmad: can't feel those emotions or greatness of life
AzumiRae: wouldn't know, since the Jedi do love :p
HustlerAhmad: I'm just exposing the lifestyle not as that lavish path, but very troubled
AzumiRae: um, ok
HustlerAhmad: Yah, they go against the philosophy of the legion
HustlerAhmad: but if I ever get my character to the top
HustlerAhmad: I'll teach them all
AzumiRae: uh-huh
HustlerAhmad: that the Philosophy is the right path to role play under
AzumiRae: But that isn't any fun at all :-\
HustlerAhmad: And as Anakin said, Love is prohibited, as we work out of love of citizens, and help
HustlerAhmad: but you may not marry
HustlerAhmad: create relationships
AzumiRae: And it's not the Fans way
HustlerAhmad: which I think were crushed as part of the Philosophy when Luke came to be
HustlerAhmad: as we know, he was married to Mara
HustlerAhmad: so I think he cut that part of the philosophy out
AzumiRae: There has to be interaction of SOME kind between characters
HustlerAhmad: by my character believes in the Old Republic Philosophy of the Jedi the best
HustlerAhmad: And another thing why he catches an eye for girls, he's damn 14
HustlerAhmad: I think any boy would end up catching an eye for a girl
HustlerAhmad: every second at that age
HustlerAhmad: no matter if their in the legion, or outside
AzumiRae: ok
HustlerAhmad: Also he's a new aged Padawan, he doesn't completely understand the path, he understand the code though
AzumiRae: k
AzumiRae: that doesn't explain why he locked Lilya in his room.
HustlerAhmad: Actually, it was a hidden implication
AzumiRae: of?
HustlerAhmad: It actually wasn't love
AzumiRae: then what was it?
HustlerAhmad: It was a jump of emotions, where he believed was love, as he never truly experinced love, and I think their is no real love at first sight
HustlerAhmad: HE was jumping with emotion, he felt she as a female in the group was someone he could reach out to
HustlerAhmad: but he felt that love, and the relationship that is brought through love would caress his lonilness
HustlerAhmad: that he feels inside ever since he was a slave
HustlerAhmad: without a father
HustlerAhmad: or mother
AzumiRae: okies, still doesn't explain locking her in his room and yelling stuff at her that makes no sense
HustlerAhmad: he craves for relationship subconsciously, and unconsciously he attempts it
HustlerAhmad: .....-_-
HustlerAhmad: I just explained that
HustlerAhmad: it was emotional instability
HustlerAhmad: it was an implication of that
AzumiRae: well it makes no sense :-)
HustlerAhmad: -_- whateva
HustlerAhmad: It makes alot of sense to me
HustlerAhmad: If your emotionally instable, you'd reach for knowledge
AzumiRae: yeah, well, you make a lot of sense to yourself and little to most everyone else
HustlerAhmad: and the closest emotion at that time
HustlerAhmad: and you and your refusal to interact with him interwtined anger with knowledge
HustlerAhmad: and the word relationship seaked the first marriage in the Jedi Order by a Padawan, Anakin Skywalker
HustlerAhmad: in that such he used that as a reason for why they could have a relationship
HustlerAhmad: see, the relationship situation there, it is him calling out for friendship
HustlerAhmad: he doesn't know how to, as he hasn't ever had a friend
HustlerAhmad: other then his Master
HustlerAhmad: he doesn't know how to go about create a friend, he goes by what he sees
HustlerAhmad: and on a pirate planet such as Lok, which he is from, that is what he sees to create friendship
HustlerAhmad: force
HustlerAhmad: Power was all that he saw, which also creates instability in his Force usage
HustlerAhmad: he does know that good is that of the Light Force, but also he knows Power brings respect, and friendship
HustlerAhmad: so instability is kinda the essence of what is going on with him
HustlerAhmad: emotionally, and force wise
HustlerAhmad: Emotionally, well that's what any Padawan would be, if they tried their hardest to follow the philosopy and listen to every word
HustlerAhmad: cause tighty regulations for a jumpy kid would be hard to contain his expression
HustlerAhmad: Thats what it's about
HustlerAhmad: thats why he jumped at her with anger, knowledge, and all that such
AzumiRae: ....um, yes. Maybe you should think about apologising?
HustlerAhmad: Too early
HustlerAhmad: unlikely for him to apologize so early, he'd consult with his only friend, his Master
AzumiRae: sure....
AzumiRae: you should do it soon then.
HustlerAhmad: I am
AzumiRae: okay
AzumiRae: good
HustlerAhmad: But I dont want it to be forced
AzumiRae: Okay, I'm not forcing you, Just suggesting
AzumiRae: :-P
HustlerAhmad: -_-
AzumiRae: what now?
AzumiRae: you're no fun, you know that? :-P
HustlerAhmad: yah, I think so
AzumiRae: you think you're no fun too? tsk tsk
HustlerAhmad: ^_^
AzumiRae: what did you mean by the legion?
HustlerAhmad: .....nevermind
AzumiRae direct connection is closed.
Darth Turbogeek: May I post this to GJO admin?
AzumiRae: If you like
Darth Turbogeek: Thank you.

TheHolo.Net
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:11:16 PM
Legion??? hmmmmmmmm

This dude is delusional.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:12:59 PM
Very.

And BTW, his sig is like 220K

TheHolo.Net
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:13:48 PM
Holy Shit!

:: deletes it from his profile ::

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:16:58 PM
:D

Surprised no one picked that up before now

TheHolo.Net
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:18:59 PM
It never completely downloaded for me before so I didn't even know he had one. It was a bmp file, so its no surprise. Worst format evar.

Morgan Evanar
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:27:23 PM
.png >.bmp

I wish IE could render translucsency. That would help some of my web design SO MUCH.

Futhermore, no wonder my hair on my neck was up: he's fucking insane.

Figrin D'an
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:57:24 PM
Sounds like a classic case of becoming too intertwined with a fantasy...

Very much a power monger as well.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 16th, 2003, 12:04:33 AM
HustlerAhmad: If your emotionally instable, you'd reach for knowledge

My opinion of this laddie is that he knows how to write and put a sentance togther to some degree. However, he's seems to be to be some sort of fanatic - the wrong kind of fanatic, in the Bin Laden way.

Right now, he's not actually doing anything really wrong, the only real way to deal with him is to keep an eye on what he's up to and / or ignore him IC. For now anyway

Sage Hazzard
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:10:44 AM
I think he's a little kid who maybe has no clue what he's saying. A lot of his stuff seems contradictory. Or atleast it seems like he's working it out as he goes. Or maybe he's just a total lunatic.

His profile says he's 14. Not that it's an excuse. I joined this board when I was that age and I didn't go insane. I think maybe he's lying about his age as well, to get sympothy from people who think underage people can't think for themselves.

Actually, I don't know what to think of this guy. He seems like a phychopath to me. He's going to teach us all....... What a dillhole.

I think ignoring him might be a good idea. I see that it could lead one of two ways. Either he shuts up and goes away(or changes from nut to normal) or he just tries to raise so much guff to get attention. Oh, and it seems like he was holding a lot back in that chat. Like he didn't want to spill his crazy beans too much. Like when questioned there at the end, about his meaning by "legion".

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 16th, 2003, 06:14:53 AM
I'd liek to give him the benifit of the doubt, I really would. I hope he realises he has to fit in with us, not the other way around.

We'll see anyway. Not hopeful, but I'm willing to be proved wrong.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 16th, 2003, 01:39:20 PM
Its time to log in as Vader and chop some limbs >D

Sage Hazzard
Jan 17th, 2003, 01:36:03 AM
He is a good writer. Atleast for a new guy, if he is in fact a new RPer here. So I hope he calms down.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:57:37 AM
we can hope. And we can't really ignore him being mods and all :p Haveta see how this plays out :\

Xazor Elessar
Jan 17th, 2003, 05:24:33 PM
Remember that creepy Padawan that I took a while back? Shadow Jedi Davka Volaw? He was like this guy...he believed that this stuff was real. :lol He RPs that guy now over at SWRP and I think (last time I checked) his profile said he was 14 as well. I dunno if there is any connection here, I haven't read this dude's stuff yet...but I'll go check it out. :\ Kinda creepy he is...very much so in that convo with Dae. (::huggles her amiga::) :)