PDA

View Full Version : Lime, meet Jamel. Jamel, Lime. (Lime, Jamel, closed)

Zeke
Jan 11th, 2003, 11:01:58 PM
Zeke has called his Padawans to his quarters. It's high time they met one another.

Lime
Jan 11th, 2003, 11:46:07 PM
Lime travelled the maze of corridors which seemed to entwine into one another like a tangled spiders web. Indeed, she was L.o.s.t.

Nearly everybody just walked past, shrowded in browl cloaks or wearing bedige, dark brown, and black tunic platoon combos. Of course, most of them smiled friendly down upon the young child who shied away to latch onto the wall most of the times.

One instance let surprise latch onto Lime, letting her fall into some open door when she expected another wall..

"Owe.." She mummbled, sitting up and rubbing the back of her head which tumpted loudly against the floor. After a moment of caressing the damage, she turned around to find where she was suppose to be. In Zeke's room.

"Hiya.."

Zeke
Jan 11th, 2003, 11:48:18 PM
"Have a seat. We're waiting on your senior to get here."

Zeke gestures at the sofa.

"It shouldn't be long."

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 12th, 2003, 12:08:34 AM
Jamel strolled down the long halls, the walls beauitifully scultpured with artificats of the Jedi Legacy. At times, when he had time, he speculated what every artificat, or carving meant, but this stride through was different. He had more of a destination then most strolls thorugh the Jedi Temple. It had only been a few moments previous that he had gotten the holopad message in the Jedi Food Chambers about his immeditate journey to his Master's quaters.

Turning down the hall, he went into more incolsed area, a sleak corridor, paved with a red carpet, exactly as that of the large hallways. Entering the quater residence visiting registration, he placed in his name and identification number. After the droid gave a welcome, with a computerized name memory distrubution, he was on his way to where it directed him.

Heading down the long halls after mazing through the tables that were placed at the entrance of the Quaters. Stopping at the door, he read the writing, in the language of the Jedi--the same writings that the Philosophies were in-- and found it was his destination: Master "Zeke's Dwelling Chambers".

Knocking on the door, he awaits the reply, as well as the reason of his message.

Zeke
Jan 12th, 2003, 12:13:15 AM
"Door's open!"

Zeke gestures and the door swings wide, allowing Jamel in.

"It's high time you two met each other. Jamel Croko'yn, meet Lime. Lime, this is Jamel. You two will be training together."

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 12th, 2003, 12:22:00 AM
Jamel felt a frown materlize on his face, but unwillingly, and mannerly he bowed in respect to whom his Master directed the word "Lime" to. Pulling himself back to a normal composure, and state, he inhaled and lully exhaled, a smile coming to his face.

"Hello Lime.." He paused a second, clasping her hand within his, pulling it to his lips, and kissing it in a gentlemen manner. Throwing himself back slowly, his eyes meet her's for the first time. His emotions kindled, they were mixtured with envy, attraction, and hatred. The youth's face became like stone, without any form of expression upon it, though his mind state jumped every second he glared at her.

Lime
Jan 20th, 2003, 01:23:34 PM
Lime slightly flushed at Jamel's actions, unsure how to react edging across her developing seven year old mind. He looked frightening, stone face not assisting any sort of friendlyness or communication other than a simple "Hello."

"H... H-hi.." She sputtered out, scrinching back into her seat slightly..

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 20th, 2003, 01:28:25 PM
Jamel just stared at her, his red hair hanging loosely over his right eye, and the buckle hanging down from his forehead. His emotion lightend from his observation of her reaction with a friendly smirk widening on the left side of his face.

"So, why did your parents name you Lime?"

Lime
Jan 20th, 2003, 01:43:31 PM
She carefully pointed up to her hair, it was a bright green color from dye back in the past that hadn't fully been washed out; a sort of permenate color.

"I have lime hair.. so they named me Lime.." Lime replied, stroking the bangs which fell before her eyes freely with the forementioned point. Then she used the same hand to point up at Jamel's headband buckle, "What's that u..sed for?"

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:17:18 PM
Jamel smiled in return as he took a seat near her. Leaning back in it to gain some sort of tranquility in the conversation as well in himself so his words would be presented relax.

"That is something that the novices in education on Lok wore, it shows a sign of greate pride in their Master, as well as a enternal friendship to whom granted you as their prodigy." He said, the adepts voice clear and procise though his tone was serious but contrast with a sense of interest in his words as if he practiced them in his head on a normal basis.

Staring at her he spectulated what comment he would make to continue the trail that the talk was heading on.

"So, where are you from? What planet?"

Lime
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:27:00 PM
"Cor.. coor..." She couldn't get the name out correctly, after a few more attempts at saying Coruscant, she simply lifted her arms into the air and spread them; ".. this one."

Zeke
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:29:51 PM
"Coruscant," Zeke prompts, bringing drinks from the refridgerator. "Cor-us-aunt," he repeats, enunciating with exaggerated clarity to help her understanding. He sets a 2 liter of soda on the table and pours them both a drink. He has a second 2 liter bottle for himself.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:15:36 PM
Jamel seeked a question as he took a sip of the soda that Zeke had handed to them. Glancing toward Lime, his eyes observing her height and body then finally blurting out the question as he puts the cup down.

"How old are you?"

Lime
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:07:38 PM
"Seven!" Lime replied between drinking the soda and taking breaths. It liquid was loaded with caffine, which Lime needed badly at the time. "How old are youu?"

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:29:42 PM
"I'm 15, turned it yesterday."

He said, glancing over at his Master with a beckoning expression, while he jerked his face toward the cup.

"So, Master why are you taking so many Jedi Padawan, I have noticed you have taken yet another on the Jedi Holocron datapad."

Zeke
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:44:36 PM
"Because there are many students and few masters, though I'm afraid I've reached my limit. You guys will meet Janus at your first group training, which will be Force Sense."

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:50:02 PM
Jamel looked away, closing his eyes as he began to speak.

"Janus, I've read his name on the datapad--whats his race?"

Zeke
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:55:11 PM
"Why not ask him yourself when you meet him?"

Lime
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:00:12 PM
Lime glanced back and forth as the two spoke, drinking quietly

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:41:06 PM
Jamel stood, placing his cloak over his chest as he grasped for his hood. Walking toward the door, he stopped at the entrance into the cooridor that lead down all the Jedi Chambers. Glancing over his shoulder into the open room, he glanced at his Master a smiel coming to his face.

"Master, I will know when I see him. I'm going out for a quick trip on the town of Coruscant, so I'll see you later Master Zeke." He headed down the halls, his mind adjusted for the upcoming hour long vacation on the town.

Zeke
Jan 22nd, 2003, 12:38:36 PM
"Odd...wonder what made him leave so suddenly?" Zeke wonders idly. "Sure is strange, huh Lime?"

Lime
Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:37:01 PM
"Mmhm!"

Zeke
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:20:55 PM
"Well...I guess we'll worry over it later. Have you found a room?"

Lime
Jan 23rd, 2003, 04:56:41 PM
"No.." Lime replied, drooping her head down. ".. I keep getting losts.."

Zeke
Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:16:56 PM
"Well...I got something that can fix that."

He digs in a drawer and finds a holopad, then takes a seat next to Lime on the sofa.

"It's a holomap. You push this big black button and..."

He presses the button, and a map of the grounds projects from the pad.

"...it makes a map. Now, tell it 'you are here' to see where you are."

Lime
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:01:14 PM
"Wow, Neat!!" Lime exclaimed, passing her hand through the hologram quickly and allowed the image to reform before she did it again. Their location was a bleeping red spot surrounded by blues and greens, but Lime pointed at the spot anyway;

"What's this?"

Zeke
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:39:31 PM
"That's where we are. From here, you just follow the paths around until you find where you need to be."

Lime
Jan 24th, 2003, 07:40:30 AM
"Easy 'nuff" She chirped, "Now I won't get lost anymore!"

Zeke
Jan 24th, 2003, 09:55:00 AM
"That's good. Now go find a room!"

Zeke pats her on the back as she stands, ushering the girl out the door.

"Go on!" he says encouragingly.