PDA

View Full Version : A Wolf in Sheep's skin...(Open)

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 11th, 2003, 05:15:59 PM
Ket walked the hallways of the Jedi living quarters quietly, keeping himself under the radar. His armour was stored away on his ship, which was a lightyear from here. He had donned a sienna brown hooded robe, keeping the hood up. Ket was having a bit of nostaliga. Not here to cause trouble, no...rather to make sure he made the right choce all those years ago. Was his existance what he wasnted it to be when he left Liam, Leia, Rebel and Stone here so many years ago?

Ket made his way to the hallway that contained the door to his old room. He wondred if anyone had finaly claimed it as their own. Quietly, he fiddled with the locking mechanism, and the door slid open qithout a sound. He walked in, closing the door behind him. He looked around for a bit, and knew someone had indeed moved in. Who was not important. Ket shook his head lightly, walking over to where the bed was now situated, and began to move it over slowly...

Kirrto McKavity
Jan 11th, 2003, 05:28:58 PM
Kirrto pushed the door to his room open, speederboard tucked under one arm. The hand used to open the door was slightly grazed from falling off the board again, and it was almost a relief to find the door unlocked and opening easily.

what this meant suddenly clicked, and he was on full alert as he eased into the room. A tall, blond, heavy-set man was hovering by his window.

Hirrto pushed a strand of blue hair out of his eyes in an attempt to look dignified, and called out:

"'scuse me! umm... I think this is my room...."

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 11th, 2003, 05:37:59 PM
Ket looked back, and chuckled lightly to the padawan...

"Calm yourself, I am just getting something and then i shall be on my way..."

Ket moved the bed and pryed up a panel underneath it, revealing a mplewood box. taking the box, he replaced the panel and the bed...

Kirrto McKavity
Jan 11th, 2003, 05:40:59 PM
Kirrto raised his eyebrows in shock.

"...Okay then... I suppose that's ok..."

then the burning question asked itself:

"Sorry, but who are you? I haven't seen you around the buildings at all..."

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 11th, 2003, 05:44:51 PM
Ket grinned and pulled down his hood.

"And for good reason too...ask your superiors who Ket Van Derveld is...that should answer your questions..."

Kirrto McKavity
Jan 11th, 2003, 05:49:05 PM
Kirrto blanched, he had heard the name Van-Derveld before, but only in the context of "avoid this man," and "Dangerous criminal"
Ket didn't at first glance appear to be either of those things, but he didn't want to take any chances.

"Yessir! rightawaysir!" he garbled, before standing aside, stiffly to attention.

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 11th, 2003, 05:54:36 PM
Ket had to laugh.

"Young Jedi, do not waste your time doing such things. i am not here to harm anyone. I only came to reclaim old possesions. After all, this was my room at one time, many years ago."

Kirrto McKavity
Jan 11th, 2003, 05:56:33 PM
Kirrto almost smiled with relief, but instead relaxed slightly.
He decided to walk out, on the rickey bridge, over the deep chasm, out of sheer morbid curiosity:

"So you lived here?" he asked, conversationally, "A Jedi once, eh?"

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 11th, 2003, 05:59:55 PM
Ket nodded lightly.

"Indeed, young padawan. Once, I was a young padawan such as yourself...many years ago. I was the apprentice of Jedi Master Liam Jinn. But, being a servant to the light was not to my liking...now, I have the knowledge of a Master...of the Sith."

Ket chuckled.

"So, why are you here, young one?"

Kirrto McKavity
Jan 11th, 2003, 06:03:56 PM
Kirrto traced a pattern on the floor with a toe, wishing feverently that he hadn't got into the situation at all.

"I was sent out into the world to see if I could find some way to make a living. My parents thought I was a nuisance, random Force manifests since I was really young, see? so one minute, someone was hanging over a cot irritating the baby, the next they were on the other side of the room. Usually winded" he admitted.

A shrug, then a question,

"So what's it like being a darksider?"

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 11th, 2003, 06:06:05 PM
"Really....and are you happy here being a Jedi? A slave to the light?"

Ket chuckled...

"The food sucks, but the freedom is to die for."

Kirrto McKavity
Jan 11th, 2003, 06:09:36 PM
Kirrto shrugged, suddenly unsure.

"It's not really that bad here... the Masters don't like me riding the 'board in the corridors, but the other people here are really nice... I haven't really been here long..." his speech petered out.

A smile fleeted across his face like a nervous tic, and he said,

"But the food here's not too bad."

Ket Van Derveld
Jan 11th, 2003, 06:22:46 PM
OOC: Actualy, i was going to end the thread this post anyhow. and I replied :) again, sorry, didn't know.

IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ket chuckled lightly.

"Well, young Jedi...best of luck to you. But just remember, you wouldn't want to meet me on differant terms."

Ket chuckled, and took his box under arm and left the boy's room, walking out of the living quarters out into the darkness beyond.