PDA

View Full Version : Good Times, Great Memories (Rognan, closed)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 11th, 2003, 11:03:32 AM
Like usual, Master Yoghurt's Bar & Grill was up to it's regular booming business, squeezing in as many people as it possibly could. Kindo was there, and that also was no surprise. If you had been there as much as he'd been there, going there again was almost like something he had to do. He sat quietly over in the corner, enjoying a fresh cup of Java Juice to himself. He wouldn’t be alone for long, for his Padawan was soon to join him.

As he looked over toward the chattering crowd, a genuine smile crept over his face. He absolutely loved being there. Some his greatest memories were held within the walls of the popular tavern, ones that seemed to go with him everywhere he went. Those memories were a part of who he was, so to let those go would to let a piece of himself go, and he wasn't willing to do that, nor would he ever be.

Rognan Dar
Jan 11th, 2003, 03:46:44 PM
Rognan put on step into the Bar, and was shocked at the rush and the jamming of people in the place. He didn't come here when it was pacted, he mostly came when it was calm and quiet, that way he could read easily. But today was diffrent, he was called here by his Master. It took him six minutes to find his master, while doing that he got himself a glass of water to drink. He held his glass up high as he made his way through the crowd, so that noone would spill his drink.

"Good morning, Master." He said sitting down across from him. "Do you normally come when its like this?" Pointing his finger to the huge crowd.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 13th, 2003, 07:29:50 PM
Kindo's face lit up in a bright smile as he saw Rognan emerge from the crowd and make his way toward their table.

" Greetings, my young learner. "

He laughed lightly while taking a short sip of his drink.

" Even if the only place you could sit was on the floor, one way or another you'd find me here. "

Rognan Dar
Jan 14th, 2003, 01:53:08 AM
"Well, I wouldn't want to sit on the floor, and with a crowd like this...someone could get hurt down there..." Taking a sip of his water, turning his attention to his master.

"So, what did you call me here for." Simple questions were mostly the better one's since his master didn't say what he wanted yet.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 14th, 2003, 04:37:34 PM
Kindo grew quiet for a second, however it wasn't long lived.

" You see Rognan, the relationship between a master and their Padawan is unlike any other. Ever since the Jedi of old kept this huge galaxy in check, there's always been that special bond tying the two together. I know many of the best memories of my life with times I spent with my master back when I too was but a learner. "

Instead of looking up and speaking like he'd been, he began glaring right at Rognan with utmost sincerity painted across his face.

" She did more than simply train me in the ways of the Force. She lended an ear when I needed to vent. She lended a hand when I needed some help. She lended a shoulder when I needed someone to lean on. What I'm trying to say is that many friendships may come and go over the years, but the bond we have, Rognan, is unique. "

Rognan Dar
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:25:52 PM
Rognan drew more closer to Kindo's words as he spoke, not letting one slip his ear. He liked his master alot, and would have traded him for anyone, not even the best Jedi here. He was starting to feel that bond between them. He smiled as Ki finished. He never felt more excepted in his whole life. One with a keen eye could see that his eye's were getting moist, touched that someone cared about him. Rognan didn't know what to say, but continued to smile.

"I understand, master." The Lorrdian said after a moment.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 16th, 2003, 08:14:14 PM
Kindo's serious look faded away with one of those broad smiles of his. He gave Rognan a comforting pat on the shoulder as he leaned back into his seat.

" You're not going to believe some of things I plan on teaching you. "

Just then a server droid slowly rolled up to their table and with its mechanical monotone voice, it requested both their orders.

" I'll have the sirloin steak with a side of fries, and get me another cup of Java Juice. Whatever this one here wants is on me. "

The droid now awaited Rognan's order, and though it was composed of nothing more than metal and wires, it had a tendency to grow very impatient.

Rognan Dar
Jan 17th, 2003, 03:42:20 PM
"I'm fine." He said to the droid and watched it roll away. "Really? What kind of things, I could think of things, might not be as good as what you have plan though."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 25th, 2003, 07:19:18 PM
" Than tell me, what would you like to learn? "

Rognan Dar
Jan 25th, 2003, 09:36:07 PM
"Um...well...I wouldn't mind learning how to use telepathy. Ever since I met this girl how was telepathic, I thought it would be interesting to be able to do it."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 28th, 2003, 04:31:57 PM
Kindo raised a brow and gave a shrewd grin. He leaned in and nudged Rognan, motioning him to do the same.

" Speaking of... you met any special someones since you've been here at the Order? "

Rognan Dar
Jan 29th, 2003, 02:28:12 PM
There was a somewhat shocked look on Rognans face. This was not the topic that he thought was going to come up, and one that he was not to sure of either.

"Um...special? No, not that I know of. I've met lots of people though. But I have a diffrent question for you....are Jedi allowed to have a relationship?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 30th, 2003, 07:03:41 PM
Kindo grew quiet for a second. He rubbed his chin as he silently gathered together his answer.

" Before the days of the Empire, Jedi weren't allowed to, but that's different now. These days, I do see plenty of Jedi in relationships. Many things change over time, and guess that's one of them. I think it's ok, and I don't know of any that feel differently, but I may be wrong. "

Rognan Dar
Jan 30th, 2003, 07:12:42 PM
"Why was it not allowed during the Empire? Why would it have changed?" This was starting to become a interesting subject. Why would they need to change things, he thought to himself.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:58:54 PM
" To be honest, I'm not quite sure. Things aren't clear on this matter. My best guess would be that since the Jedi were on the brink of extinction, some things were bound to change, and this was one of them. "

He took a long sip of his beverage while keeping his eyes on Rognan.

Rognan Dar
Feb 5th, 2003, 04:35:10 PM
Rognan thought about this for a moment, looking at the table.

"I guess that could be it. But why wouldn't they change it back once there was more Jedi?"