PDA

View Full Version : Mandatory Response (Destiny)

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 10th, 2003, 09:09:53 PM
Jamel had ben residing in the certain area of the Jedi Temple, contemplating on his life for a large amount of time. Things that he should have guided into a different direction, or replied to. It wasn't truly regrets, he didn't know how to regret something, as he was taught now that knowledge and the Force would guide you in the right path, you'd just have to believe in it, and become one with it. Yet, their was one thing that kept throbbing in Jamel's brain, and it was that beauitiful elegent face of Destiny. He truly didn't know her last name, but he had been contemplating on her like it was the single core of every existence, every thing that breathed at all. Like it was oxygen itself, resting upon his hand to the answer of breath, and life before anyone else in scentifical terms could find it.

He felt as though that he should have replied to her in a better manner, shown her respect as she would need, or deserve. He didn't know much about her, but he did know that she was very nice to him to present herself when no one else did. He just threw her off like a rag dog. Placing his hand on the holopad, he began constructing a message, standing on the small platform. He began speaking, his hands behind his back.

"Meet me in the Coruscant streets, near Green Star Haven Store..I'll be waiting to conversate with you." He said, stepping off the platform, and with a gesture of his hand he sent the message to what he believed was Destiny's quaters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The novice Jedi sat at the bench before the store, his hand in his basket, picking out another fruit that he'd take a bite out of. He was starting to get to like these Naboo-created fruits, they were filled with lush, and they thrilled him with a weird juice of water. It was flavored like fruit punch, it was incredible. He never had fruits like that on Lok, even though they imported many items.

Leaning back in his seating, he glanced about, catching eye to a dark moving creature. It drifted along the premises slowly, coming toward him. The shadows of the night cased itself upon the being, hiding it from his eyes, so he knew not physically what it was, or if it was what he was searching for. Standing up in preperation to defend, or even greet this being.

He smiled, which quivered slowly into a forced smirk. Either expression would express what he wanted, no matter who it was.

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 11th, 2003, 05:26:30 PM
This 'creature' was Destiny. Destiny Stormrider. She had received Jamel's message and was eager to see him. The first time they had met Destiny had been surprised with the way he had acted. She was curious; she wanted to learn more about this person, and now was her chance.

A smiled appeared on the Stormrider's face as her eyes met Jamel's.

"Hey! You called me?" she asked as sweetly as possible.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 12th, 2003, 03:00:58 AM
Jamel nodded in response, assurring that it was that his response was that of gleeful expression with a smile. Motioning his hand toward the seating arrangements he was at, he gestured for a seat. Gandering up at her, he began to speak.

"Would you like to sit, or should we walk? As I asked for you, for the fact of talking..." He simply said, somewhat overly stern, but managed to put some sort of undertone of happiness.

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 19th, 2003, 06:33:25 PM
Destiny stood still, arms crossed. She shook her head.

"No thanks, I'm fine standing! So what would you like to talk about? After our 'exciting' last conversation." the Stormrider said with sarcasm.

She looked around, studying the stores and awaiting a reply from Jamel. He was rude to her once, and she had never forgotten it. Since it seemed Croko'yn was desperate to talk today, Destiny would make things equal by giving him some of his own medicine.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 20th, 2003, 12:21:47 AM
Jamel just smiled in return, his hands placed behind his back as he bowed. His red hair dangling over his right eye, as his smile turned into a line of seriousness. The expression of the boy had cahgned for he felt that she had sacasm in her voice during that statement she pulled out. Jamel had yet to be angered with her, he had learned that temper was something that could lead to the Dark Side and he wouldn't want to fall in the dark realms of the Sith/Dark Jedi palm. He replied with a frown, followed by unemotional words.

"I just wanted to talk about anything, just to get to know you. Also, I'd like to say I've turned 15, today that is." He ended his comment, turning his body to sit on the bench.