PDA

View Full Version : Wow...today was...pretty interesting...

Alpha
Jan 10th, 2003, 02:01:37 PM
Ok, the day started off fine, meaning a little play-time before class, and then a nap in English. but, the next thing that happened was a firedrill, which don't normally happen till about half an hour after lunch. Later we find it was a bomb threat! Geez, today was odd...My bag is still locked up in the High School...

imported_Callista
Jan 10th, 2003, 02:25:12 PM
Geez...bomb threats are not cool. We had the same thing happen once...right after the whole Columbine mess. We're close to that little town and so they freaked. Shoved us outside to the football field...then moved us to a parking lot...then halfway across town to the park where we were stuck ALL day ('cause this happened in the morning) till a family member came and got us. Not fun at all...

We've had lockdowns too, though most of them were just drug searches in the end. My bag was searched for drugs >_< not sure how the little doggie smelt something in my bag.

Alpha
Jan 10th, 2003, 02:28:41 PM
Lol. one of the drug dogs hit on the cheetos in my bag for some reason once...:)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 10th, 2003, 02:44:13 PM
We had 3 in one month long ago during my Junior Year of High School. And then one time, in Broadcasting, Andrew was vacuuming a new room and the Vac tossed up tons of dust and set the fire alarm off.

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 10th, 2003, 02:44:57 PM
Bomb threats. THose were hilarious when I was in high school. They happened every once in a while. I used them to meet with friends Ididn;t have classes in and mack on the girls. Goodness gracious, I was a player in highschool.

Emily Rochette
Jan 10th, 2003, 03:17:55 PM
We had one of those last month. First, the princepal was telling us to go put our coats on (x.@) Then, she said how very proud of us she was, then we went outside, thinking it was a firedrill, and they pratically made us stand in the middle of the street.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 10th, 2003, 04:42:26 PM
had one in freshman year of high school, mostly followed my friend Shawn around....we got on the news which was pretty cool though.....

Rognan Dar
Jan 10th, 2003, 04:47:17 PM
Well, I can't say that I have ever been in one...being homeschoold that is. :D

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 10th, 2003, 06:22:36 PM
Originally posted by Alpha
My bag is still locked up in the High School...

Your bag?? Bomb threat??

Im putting two and two together here :)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 10th, 2003, 06:42:32 PM
I knew one of the guys that caused ours, he got some jail time for it, the idiot....

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 10th, 2003, 07:04:35 PM
LOL, the worse thing I've experienced was in 6th grade, some stupid lil kid lit up the garbage in the girls'bathroom, so all your stories sound horrible to me! :p

Alpha
Jan 10th, 2003, 09:04:04 PM
:lol. :)

Darren~Actually the only thing I had in my bag was a necklace I was going to give my g/f at lunch, my CD player, seventy or so CDs, a book of quotes, about a dozen Magic the Gathering decks, and the two books I was reading for fun. Nothing in there related to school. lol :D

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 10th, 2003, 09:34:28 PM
Weird stuff, I know my school probably wont get bomb threats, I'm happy about it too ^_^