PDA

View Full Version : A New Jedi... A New Hope

Nomak
Jan 10th, 2003, 02:00:38 PM
Nomak slowly entered the halls of the recrutement center. It was enormas to him. He walked around for awhile in search of another Jedi. HE wished to join the order to serve for the light. He spent alot of his own life alone and now he wished to be part of something good

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 10th, 2003, 02:11:31 PM
“Greetings,”

A voice rose above the quiet murmur of the hall, and the man’s attention was drawn to another in brown robes – Dasquian Belargic, a Jedi Knight and member of the Order’s Council.

“Is there something I can help you with?”

Nomak
Jan 10th, 2003, 04:42:35 PM
" I wish to become a jedi and help those that cannot help themselves."

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 10th, 2003, 08:36:40 PM
Jamel had entered the Recruiting Room as well, he hadn't been there in a few days, ever since he was went on into the combating room and was recruited by his Master Zeke. Glancing about, he stared at the new comer who had entered from plane deportment. Bowing to him in a show of respect, he gestured his hand in a greeting fashion.

"Hey Sir, It's nice to see that you have entered to the reruiting room for recruitment purposes. I hope you learn well in the arts of the Force, I'm just passing by. I'll be seeing you though.." He said, bowing once more, and drifting out of the reruiting room, and into the beauitifull, delicately situated hallways.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 11th, 2003, 03:50:18 AM
Dasquian gave a small smile to the passing Padawan, before looking back to the newcomer.

“Are you prepared to face a trying life? Being a Jedi is not fame and glory. It is hard work, and can often be unrewarding as many will dislike you solely for being a Jedi.”

Nomak
Jan 11th, 2003, 10:39:20 AM
"I have come here to serve for the light, to help those affected by evil ways. I will stand up for those who are weak and up hold the law. I wish to be come Jedi..."

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 13th, 2003, 03:20:15 AM
Dasquian could sense this man meant what he said and smiled at this.

“Very well. You are formally welcomed into the ranks of the Jedi Order. Whilst a tutor is being organized for your training I suggest you explore the Order to get settled in … there are living quarters available to all members and Yogs Bar and Grill is on site to provide food as well as a good place to meet comrades.”

Nomak
Jan 13th, 2003, 09:24:13 AM
Nomak bowed at the master

"Thank you...I will not let the order down"