PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Bloodied Angel

Javier Enfer
Jan 10th, 2003, 10:07:07 AM
It had been a long while since Javier had walked the halls of the Shrine...a long while. The only creature he regarded as a friend hithin the Shrine was Dalamar, a Vampire he regarded as a brother and friend but had not visited or made contact in other half a year. But today he would, today was a day Enfer would return to the halls of the Shrine and rise to be a known and respected Vampire, something Javier wanted over anything else.

A short knock came to the quarters of Dalamars qaurters just then, an eerie silence crept over the noice of the rain and Javier waited to be answerd, this would be a shock for Dalamar to se Javier back but he knew Dalamr would know why.

Vampyre Dalamar
Jan 10th, 2003, 05:17:15 PM
"Ahhh Javier, How did the Milliard hunt go? Did you accomplish all that you had hoped for?" Dalamar threw his Katana's on the table in his room and sat down. Javier looked well, Dalamar had barely seen him since he was turned. The Warlord knew about personal vendatta's so he did nothing to hinder his revenge.

Javier Enfer
Jan 19th, 2003, 10:03:04 PM
'HA!' Javier simply said taking the offered seat before him. ' He escaped my grasp evertime i got close. I know his personal secrets, i know he has a alter ego, i know what his other half looks like when shes nakid but still i just cant get near him...he slips past my net everytime i place it up. His gril is the key, i just need to have her myself, that will draw him to me. He scoffed with a smile.

Javier looked back towards Dalamar from his obsessed daydream, he was here for a reason of course and Dalamar knew why. His lust for his home came back to him again, and his thrust to be on the council ever preasent. ' I wish to come home,here,at the shrine....and i wish for you to become my Master Dalamar.. Javier said looking towards the fire once again.

Vampyre Dalamar
Jan 20th, 2003, 08:35:05 PM
"You have been gone for a long time. You have held no responsibility to the Shrine or it's interest. Are you now willing to submit to me as your Master?" Some find the yoke of apprentice hard after years of freedom. The choice is yours, but once decided upon I expect you to hold the course." Dalamar clasped his hands behind his back the crimson eye's seemed to flare in the dim light as he paced back and forth. "I will expect total obedience from those that serve me and the Shrine do you accept these term's."

Javier Enfer
Jan 20th, 2003, 08:58:12 PM
Javier stood to meet Dalamars gaze, for a few moments the newer vamp of the two contemplated his options but in the end decided he was to serve his home with no bounds. It was the shrine that brought him to where he was and he had only them to thank, along with Dalamar and Alana. Javier got down onto one knee and bowed his head in respect towards Dalamar.

' I will forever serve the Shrine and all that it takes under its wing, i shall serve the goals and perpose of our guild to no end and serve you as a master to no bounds. You are my family, my kin and my friends and that shall never change. Accept my loyalty as a whole and my allegence to you will never break...' Javier said withou an ounce of 2nd thought.

Vampyre Dalamar
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:21:34 PM
Dalamar pulled a small dagger from his belt. He stuck the hilt under Javier's neck. "Rise and welcome to the Shrine this is a token I give to all my disciples." The Dark Lord slips the blade out and cuts Javier accross the face marking him with a cut across the face. "I mark you mine and accept your loyalty. Now take this it is my Sigil." Placing the dagger in his hand he then hands him a ring with the marking of a dragon." Welcome to the Shrine my brother."