PDA

View Full Version : The Need to Tell the Truth. (council, or maybe just a knight)

Angelica Shin
Jan 10th, 2003, 09:42:48 AM
She walked into the council room slowly, her bandaged left hand behind her back, an empty loop on her belt where her rapier used to be. She looked around with dark green eyes, and didn't see anyone here...She sighed slightly as she continues to walk until she's sorta in the middle of the room.

"I just wanna talk to someone....."

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 10th, 2003, 02:13:15 PM
Perhaps it was because he was a naturally unobstrusive and quiet person that people often looked over him when entering a room. Dasquian had watched the Padawan enter; looking up from a pile of books he was sorting through. On hearing her words he left his task and stood up.

“What’s on your mind?” he responded, arms folding behind his back.

Angelica Shin
Jan 11th, 2003, 12:01:50 PM
Oh, didn't see him.

"Nothing, really sir...."

She scuffed her boot on the floor.

"Except, I have a question...Is it wrong, even if it's for the good of many people, to kill one person?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 11th, 2003, 02:46:43 PM
This was one of those perplexing questions that shaped peoples futures and decided fates. Often, a question such as this would have been to reassure guilt; for instance someone might have actually killed someone, and need to know if what they had done was wrong or right, or something else similar.

“It is always wrong to take the life of another,” began Dasquian, pausing a moment to think to himself.

“Before acting out such a thing one must consider every other option, be it diplomatic, or even a temporary solution. There is always more than one path to take, no matter how hard it is to walk.”

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 11th, 2003, 04:32:15 PM
:: Anbira listened to his counterpart explain, but kept his own voice in reserve ::

Angelica Shin
Jan 13th, 2003, 07:51:24 AM
"Ah- But what if the person won't listen to reason, like I tried, but she didn't listen....Oops."

She quickly put her hand to her mouth, and bit her lower lip.

"Um...I didn't say..Anything...Okay?"

She waved her bandaged hand slightly, but she winced from the pain for the cut in her palm, and sighed.......

"Okay, Um, I did something bad, when I wasn't 'with' the Order...But I had a good reason......."

Ryla Relvinian
Jan 13th, 2003, 05:38:08 PM
"There are many things that we all do that we regret later on." I spoke up softly from my council chair. "But decisions made with the best reasoning can only be examined, not altered. We must all use our past, sucesses and failures, to change our path in the future."

I sensed trepidation from Dasquian as he pondered over her question, and I certanly felt the same. "Death is never an easy thing to deal with..."

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 14th, 2003, 06:50:32 AM
A nod of agreement was given as Ryla spoke, from Dasquian.

“Each of us has done things we regret, what makes us better people is that we do not allow ourselves to succumb to the same follies again. As long as you now understand this, you have nothing to worry about.”

Angelica Shin
Jan 14th, 2003, 07:43:22 AM
"But I do........Because it showed me how I'm gonna die...And I don't like it........"

She forrowed her brow, and continued to gnaw on her lower lip.

"I killed my own sister, and no one cares....."

AmazonBabe
Jan 15th, 2003, 05:37:31 PM
:: AB came into the Council room shortly after Angelica had entered, but instead of going to her seat, she instead went to stand beside the window behind the seat to over-look the setting sun over the Coruscant skyline. ::

:: She did however listen to the conversation being held, and turned around at Angelica's last sentence. ::

But do you care?

Angelica Shin
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:25:14 AM
"Um..."

She stopped gnawing her lower lip and looked at AB.

"Yes I do.........I do care..."

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:51:42 AM
"And if you did not care, then there would lie the dilema."

Navaria had listened quietly up until this point. Now it was hard being just an observer feeling the intense emotions coming from Angelica. The girl needed help and the Knight looked at the Padawan with tender eyes.

"If you explain what happened, everything that happened, it will help you to deal with the reality of her death. It will not take away the pain immediately but it will begin the healing process. I would understand if you are not ready yet, or if there are too many people present ... but you must alleviate your heart of this burden and any of us, or the Order, can listen to you. Or, if you feel your strength is with you, we can listen now."

AmazonBabe
Jan 17th, 2003, 07:05:32 PM
:: AB smiled at Angelica's answer. Yes, it was upsetting to know that she had killed her own sister. But it was relieving to know she did care about what she had done and was sorry for it, to the point that she felt she needed to talk about it. And this in itself meant she wished to aleviate the burden from her... to seek advice. ::

:: AB took her usual seat, which happened to be beside Navaria's, and looked at Angelica. In the end, though they would listen should she choose to tell them of what happened, it would ultimately be her who would need to forgive herself. Only then would she feel some peace. ::