PDA

View Full Version : Cats = EVIL !

Salemn Lysce
Jan 9th, 2003, 12:21:30 PM
Well, I admit I'm a cat person .. But my cat and my mom's just did the unthinkable. I mean, they're declawed, right ? So how the hell could they rip apart the phone line, the plug in box and the wires inside ? Evil little critters, they are. -_-; So, I don't have internet access at home, and I can hardly access a computer at school, so .. just to let you guys know, I have no idea when I'll be able to resume posting. :(

Blaine
Jan 9th, 2003, 01:03:14 PM
Maybe they bit all those things? I have no clue :lol :wave Come back soon!

Cassidy Williams
Jan 9th, 2003, 01:34:48 PM
We want to get a new kitten but we're afraid our cat would eat it.

Never underestimate the power of a cat. They have ways that we will never understand.O_o

Jedieb
Jan 9th, 2003, 01:45:31 PM
My cat Toonces has powers and abilities that are simply amazing. Her evil is unmatched as well. She hates everyone and everything. Everyone and everything except ME! She ADORES me! Our drives in the country always end in disaster, but that's a small price to pay for the world's coolest cat. :evil

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 9th, 2003, 02:20:02 PM
I had a cat that tore up the carpet, so my mum paid £25 to make it go away ^_^

Sanis Prent
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:13:07 PM
My friend Mat has a lot of cats...most of which I've raised since they were kittens (His family would go on vacation and I would house-sit). So...they all love me, and are very friendly. I will usually be playing PS2 or watching TV over there now, and I seem to attract cats...like a lint brush or something. Cat in my lap, cat at my feet, cat at my side, etc. When we go party and such, I'll end up crashing over there...and wake up covered in cats. Its weird, but keeps me warm I guess :)

Darius Van-Derveld
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:38:45 PM
i like cats. theres this cat round where i live, which tries to spray me every time i walk past.
its like im its personal property or soemthing O_o

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:55:25 PM
My two are very cute, especially when Rio sticks his tongue out. It's just this little fleck of pink on his jet-black coat, and looks so adorable ^_^

Admiral Lebron
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:59:54 PM
http://www.geocities.com/pinkoliberalfreak/godkills.jpg

Keep up the good work.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 9th, 2003, 04:03:03 PM
Three cats. One fat one who thinks he's a dog, a Blac / White who KNOWS he's human and the black who is the cutest cat. Except he's no cat. He's a panther. He's huge. His paws are literally twice the size of the other cats. He's got more muscle on his jaw than a bull terrier. He's also the most persistent, arrgrivating, relentless eating machine you will meet.

And I can well understand why people thought black cats were evil. He's got a look of pure evil if he dont get his way

imported_Taja Loraan
Jan 9th, 2003, 06:02:51 PM
One cat, one puppy (who recently tore apart my phone line, so I feel your pain!), one limp abandoned doggie that fell in love with me and now stays with us, and one hen.

I want a goat. :(

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 9th, 2003, 06:26:01 PM
A... goat?

Xenodoros Stormrider
Jan 9th, 2003, 06:50:03 PM
A goat.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 9th, 2003, 06:51:17 PM
......... why?

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 9th, 2003, 09:12:52 PM
:huh ebil kitties.....

Inu
Jan 9th, 2003, 09:21:44 PM
I'm reminded of an episode of "All That" where there was a skit of this guy who dated a goat.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 9th, 2003, 09:43:07 PM
still goat? :huh

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 12th, 2003, 06:58:22 PM
I remember being at a friend's house and he had a kitten that was grey with black stripes. After biting and clawing his hand for about an hour or so, I took the cat from him and it promptly fell alseep in my lap. I loved having that cat sleep in my lap. I just might get a cat for myself, but I don't know if I'll want to keep it for too long. :lol

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jan 12th, 2003, 07:05:05 PM
Toonces! glad to know someone else other than me knows of that skit. Classic piece of comedy. I think I even have a skit on my comp somewhere.

and my cat, YoCat, is one of the coolest cats I've ever had. Whenever I go home to visit my mom, she follows me all over the place like a dog :)

Lady Vader
Jan 12th, 2003, 07:11:16 PM
Perhaps the cats heard of my thread-shredding from so long ago and decided to do something similar... with their telepathic powers! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

I'm fine... really... :p

Hadrian Invicta
Jan 12th, 2003, 10:35:13 PM
I had a goat, talk about ebil, I mean just because I used her to practice my lassoing skill doesn't mean she should try to neuter me with her horns everytime she saw me. Needless to say I got rid of the racking goat.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 12th, 2003, 10:56:22 PM
depends on the cat, my cats are good, they follow me around and cuddle but there's bad ones too, like my friend's cat whom she said was ebil, I got it to be nice and let me pet it but the second I turn away from it, it bites the hell outta my hand.....left me with a Majin Buu mark on my hand which was kinda funny.....

Cherice St_Hilare
Jan 22nd, 2003, 09:28:48 PM
I'm baaaaack ! ^^;;;

Zeke
Jan 22nd, 2003, 09:29:39 PM
::tackleglomps:: :D

Live Wire
Jan 23rd, 2003, 01:08:22 AM
goats make nice pets....I had a baby goat when I was little....still have pictures around here somewhere

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:01:48 AM
Goats make nice eating too

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:44:49 AM
Goats are nice just as long as you don't over feed them. As for cats, I Hate them but I Love my own cat. She was the cutest kitten you ever saw, and now she's all grown up.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:37:22 PM
goats are pretty cool, excpet the ones that try to eat your clothes like the ones at the Wild Animal Park....those buggers are evil....