PDA

View Full Version : home

Amara Skywalker
Jan 9th, 2003, 12:00:05 PM
Amara sighed as she entered her room. This was all so strange, now she had a place to call home and she hadn't felt that way for a long time. She knew that she still needed to find herself a Master, but that could wait. She looked at the datapad that she had been given and decided to look around.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 9th, 2003, 01:52:34 PM
"you look lost" Kyle was a few feet behind Amara seeing that she was new he decided to greet her

"my name us Kyle Krogen jedi padawan of the GJO do you need any help?"

Amara Skywalker
Jan 10th, 2003, 03:40:38 PM
"Hi, I'm Amara." Amara said looking embarassed. "I'm not totally lost." She held up the datapad that she was given. "I guess that the past is catching up with me. I just wish that all evil didn't exist, but that gets me into a moral dilema, because if evil didn't exist then where would the jedi be, because without darkness, how are we to know the light." She sighed. "I've never felt this safe since I was staying with my parents." She said. "May I ask you a personal question, why do you want to be a Jedi?"

Kyle Krogen
Jan 10th, 2003, 04:38:42 PM
"well for one i always wanted to be one and protect people and help people and defeate you evils of this galaxy and i thought it was a better life then staying at home with my step parents"

Kyle said moving closer to Amara so that he wouldnt have to talk so loudly.

Amara Skywalker
Jan 11th, 2003, 03:21:06 PM
"At least you had parents to leave. I never really got to say good bye to them." Amara said sorrow pouring from her like fine sand. "All I have known for a while is fear, all I have touched is the darkside now all that I want to know is the light." She smiled gently. "I feel at ease here, not once have I felt the threads of the darkside of the Force surround me." She breathed deeply, and mentally calmed herself before asking the biggest question so far. "Do you know of any Jedi that would be willing to train a Padawan that has touched the Darkside and is more than willing to repent?"

Kyle Krogen
Jan 13th, 2003, 04:16:58 PM
"hmmm no i dont know any at the moment but i could look into it for you if you want?"

Kyle said nicely.

Amara Skywalker
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:57:42 AM
"That would be wonderful." Amara said. "Thank you very much." She smiled. "Who is your Master? They must be very lucky to have such a kind-hearted Padawan as you."

Kyle Krogen
Jan 14th, 2003, 06:31:18 PM
"well my master name is Chance but i have't even seen him in months he just fanished probubly on a mission or training"

Kyle said trying to remamber the last thing his master had said "anyway im sure i can find you a master" he said with a smile.

Amara Skywalker
Jan 16th, 2003, 12:00:06 PM
"Thank you a million times." Amara said with more than a hint of red to her face. "I would be honoured to call you a friend. I haven't had many in my life."

Kyle Krogen
Jan 18th, 2003, 06:56:03 PM
"well its nice to have you as a freind too"

Amara Skywalker
Jan 20th, 2003, 11:58:29 AM
"Are all Padawans as nice as you are? If they are, I'm pleased to be here." She pulled a hand through her hair and sighed. 'In just a few moments I have a friend.' She thought. 'I guess that here the saying my mother told me rings true. Strangers are friends that you haven't met.' Her smile deepened as she remembered it.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:21:45 PM
Kyle smiled warmly "i dont know if all padawans are nice but all the ones ive met are."

Amara Skywalker
Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:54:33 AM
"What do you miss most from before you became a Jedi Padawan?" She asked, then realising that it sounded rude she said. "Sorry, you don't need to answer that." She blushed. "I have a bad habit of putting my feet in places where they don't belong, sometimes in my mouth, other times it ends up in other places. This time it appeared to end up at my backside." Her blush deepened. "Please forgive my use of language."

Kyle Krogen
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:59:17 PM
Kyle thought for a moment "well the thing i miss the most would probubly be my step parents they've have been so nice to me since the day they adopted me"

"its ok i dont mind you asking of you got more questions go ahead and ask."

Amara Skywalker
Jan 27th, 2003, 12:09:48 PM
"I've never met someone so willing to accept my mindless mouth before." Amara said quietly, so quietly that she hoped Kyle didn't hear and ask her to repeat what she had said. This was so good having a friend to talk to. "I guess I miss my mother's baking. It was really good, and I haven't tasted better since..." Her voice trailed off, she was almost crying. She still felt it hard to talk to others about her family, even though Kyle knew what had happened to them.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 27th, 2003, 09:10:53 PM
Kyle moved up to Amara and pated her on the back

"Please dont cry Amara when i see people cry it makes me sad too."

he looked into her eyes and gave her a warm smile "it will be ok"

Amara Skywalker
Jan 28th, 2003, 11:45:37 AM
"Sorry. It just pains me to think about them at times. Sometimes I wonder what I'd be doing now if they were still alive. I'd probably not be here." She said. "I guess that I'll never really get over it. I see children in the street shouting at their parents that they hate them, and I think, 'You wouldn't say that if they were gone.' " She remembered where they were. "Would you like to see my rock collection sometime? It is full of various gems I have had since a child. It is the only thing of my childhood that I still posess."

Kyle Krogen
Jan 28th, 2003, 04:09:26 PM
"a rock colection thats cool yeah i'de love to see it sometime id dont really have anything to look back on from my child hood since i grew up on the streets" Kyle shruged

"I barely survived out on the streets then a nice cuple found me starving and took me into there home then they adopted me so i could live with then......and after they found out that i had powers the sent me here."

Amara Skywalker
Jan 30th, 2003, 12:01:40 PM
"They sound very nice, just to take someone in off of the streets like that." Amara said wistfully. "I have a master now, Ki Adi Kindo, if I am accepted."

Kyle Krogen
Jan 30th, 2003, 02:42:02 PM
Kyle smiled "thats great news Amara i knew you'd get a master."

Amara Skywalker
Feb 4th, 2003, 11:01:38 AM
"I hoped so. I hope this won't get in the way of our friendship." She said thinking of Kyle's missing Master. "You are really kind." She blushed as she thought about what she should say. "Erm, maybe you should ask for a temporary Master until your own returns." She said. "I would hate to be alone, I mean having a Master one minute and not the next."

Kyle Krogen
Feb 4th, 2003, 06:33:33 PM
"well i train with other padawan's while my master is gone" Kyle gave her a smile

"and it wont get in the way of our freindship."

Amara Skywalker
Feb 5th, 2003, 10:54:41 AM
"Master Ki Adi Kindo can't train me now, so I'll have to look for another master." Amara said quietly. "I shall have to look for another." She said almost dejectfully.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 5th, 2003, 04:33:30 PM
"ohh.......dont worry you'll find another master."

Amara Skywalker
Feb 6th, 2003, 11:14:55 AM
"Guess we'll be together for a bit longer then, dosen't it?" She said. "We're both Masterless waifs, what a pair we are." The last line was said with a laugh. It was then that she started her old nervous habit of fingering the crystal pendant of her necklace. She immediately looked embarassed. "Sorry, it's an old habit." She pulled the pendant out. "My mother gave me this when I was younger. She never told me what it was, but said that it was expensive. Have you any idea what it is?" She sent a gentle flow of the Force through the pendant and it glowed a lilac colour. "I often use it as a torch, or sometimes as a reminder of what I lost."

Kyle Krogen
Feb 6th, 2003, 01:39:22 PM
Kyle looked carefully at the pendant it was a strange think how it lit up

"i have no idea what it is most likely some kind of glowing crystal but i've never heard of a glow crystal before" he said still looking at the crystal.

Amara Skywalker
Feb 7th, 2003, 03:43:00 PM
"Maybe my Master will tell me when I find one." Amara said. "As you can guess this pendant is my greatest treasure, but many other crystals make up my collection." She hid the pendant within her clothing again. 'I've never shown ANYONE my pendant before.' She noted. 'This shows how peaceful I feel, I guess.'

Kyle Krogen
Feb 8th, 2003, 01:21:19 AM
"well you showing me it just shows how nice you are....you have other's?"

Amara Skywalker
Feb 8th, 2003, 10:20:51 AM
"They don't glow as good though. There was a river that ren beside my home and is was great to find crystals in, not only that but I was really attracted to them." She pulled out a bag. "These are my River-crystals. I don't know what else to call them." One by one she pulled out ten crystals. Each was a different colour but each was similar in shape. She picked up a sea blue one and held it out to Kyle. "Here, take it." Before he could say anything she pressed it into his hand. "I found that it absorbs nightmares, and 'records' good memories. I have two of them so you can have one." The memories in the crystal started to flow into Kyle, it was the memories of a young Amara as she walked through a field with a woman, her mother, at the peak of summer. "You can keep your happy memories too." She said with a smile.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 9th, 2003, 07:31:27 PM
Kyle gazed at the crystal for a minute the warm memories of Amara made his feel good then he turned to Amara

"thanks you Amara i just wish there was something i could give to in return" he smile warmly.

Amara Skywalker
Feb 10th, 2003, 11:40:56 AM
"I don't need anything." She said. "All I really want is friendship, and I have that."

Kyle Krogen
Feb 10th, 2003, 04:24:44 PM
Kyle smiled he carefully put the crystal in one of the pockets on his jedi robe

"thanks again"

Amara Skywalker
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:06:43 PM
"Your welcome." She said with a laugh. "Are you hungry getting hungry? I haven't had anything to eat since breakfast, which must have been hours ago."

Kyle Krogen
Feb 11th, 2003, 04:52:53 PM
"now that i think about it i am hungry."

Amara Skywalker
Feb 12th, 2003, 11:12:32 AM
"People always used to say that I was always looking for food, but that stopped when I reached adulthood." Amara said with a laugh. "Where can we get food here?"

Tony Maxwell
Feb 12th, 2003, 01:29:38 PM
delete

Kyle Krogen
Feb 12th, 2003, 01:31:31 PM
"we could go to a place called Master yog bar and grill or we could go some where else."

Amara Skywalker
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:35:43 AM
"Lead the way, after all, you know the area better than I." She said with a smile. "What kind of food is there? I'm a little bit of a vegetarian."

Kyle Krogen
Feb 13th, 2003, 03:40:42 PM
"there's all kinds of food there i hear there's a really good root stew there"

Kyle walked to the door and stoped so Amara could keep up with him.

Amara Skywalker
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:17:32 AM
She smiled and followed Kyle through the door.