PDA

View Full Version : ARCH-RIVALRY! AT LAST, A CHALLENGE! (Tomak, Knight of Justice; open)

Yuu-huu
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:06:50 PM
He's got a hostage! A beautiful, sexy woman is at his MERCY! No one can save her! She is his to do with as he sees fit! Or not...he's got a cardboard cut out in a chokehold, holding a plastic spork to its neck.

YOU CANNOT SAVE THIS WOMAN! YOU ARE POWERLESS TO DEFY ME! BEHOLD, THE 'HOO POWERS MY FORCE, I AM INVINCIBLE! YOU WILL BECOME MY PACK MULES!

Tomak,Knight of Justice
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:18:02 PM
I smiled and watched as my orange cape flowed behind me. The antennae on my helmet were so cool looking. I was all powerful, and no evil doer could stop me. I could see a strange man holding and beating a woman. I looked down and swung my arms around in a circle. My green uniform flowing and my orange cape looking cool. I pointed at the strange evil doer and spoke. My voice was like a million pounds of energy. "You! How dare you harras that woman! You should leave people alone! So by the power of me I will destroy you. I will use my great power to stop you!" I lifted my arm and squeezed. A small burst of light came from the holo projectors in my arms. I screamed and smiled. I was so powerful. No one could stop me! "I am," I swung my arms up and then flipped back. My cape got entangled in my face. I threw my arms up after fixing my cape and screamed, "THE KNIGHT OF JUSTICE!" I knew he was fearing his life now. "Ready to pay!" And then I struck another ridiculous pose.

Yuu-huu
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:37:52 PM
The Dark Lord beholds Tomak with a wild grin.

YOU CANNOT SUCCEED! YOU ARE WEAK! YOU'RE WEARING A SISSY OUTFIT!"

Of course, he's dressed similarly, in a tattered bedsheet cape and an outfit turned pink by washing it with red clothes.

Tomak,Knight of Justice
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:28:34 PM
I jumped back, "I am stronger than you imagine! I am good, you are bad. Good always wins!" I smiled and pointed at the man, "You shall be vanquished." I laughed again, "Besides, you are the sissy! You are wearing pink! I look cool." I said as I struck another pose.

Yuu-huu
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:42:02 PM
Yuu-huu throws his hostage aside, gesturing madly at The Knight of Justice with the spork.

You are a silly buffoon with antennas! I will beat you with a single technique! BEHOLD...FURY!!!!

The Prince of Darkness flings himself at his opponent in much the same way he throws himself upon glass windows.

Tomak,Knight of Justice
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:49:41 PM
I saw him jump at me and scuttled over to the side on my tip toes. I looked back as he flopped on the ground and looked down at him. I put my elbow up, and tried to fall on his back.

Yuu-huu
Jan 9th, 2003, 08:03:23 PM
Yuu-huu rolls over and grabs the descending elbow, shoving The Knight of Justice on his rear.

DEFENSIVE POWER!

Tomak,Knight of Justice
Jan 11th, 2003, 08:22:51 PM
I landed flat on my butt and stood as quickly as I could. "Prepare to feel my weapon power!" I said as I removed two balls attached to a string. They were supposed to wrap around his legs and make him fall to the ground. I took them and spun them around quickly and bent over to throw them, and then I realized I couldn't stand. I had somehow got it around my feet and my hands. "You did this! How dare you!" I said screaming. I was able to weaken the strings. Hopefully, I would be able to break them.

Yuu-huu
Jan 11th, 2003, 11:18:37 PM
HAHAHA! YOU ARE A FOOL!

Yuu-huu runs forward to finish off the hero, but trips and falls face first in a trash bin.

The Prince of Darkness? Upside down in a bin of waste paper? BLASPHEMY!