PDA

View Full Version : I am in a lot of pain...

Jared Mriad
Jan 8th, 2003, 08:31:16 PM
Here's the scoop.

Roughly 1 hour ago, Eastern US Standard TZ. I was particiapting in a cheep little game of hide and go seek with about ten 7 year olds and one of my friends.

It was our turn to hide, ok. No biggie. I ran and hid in the woods in my usual spot, well guess what - here comes a horde of the little buggers forcing me to run my <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> off to keep from getting it. While my head was turn - FOOM!

Down I fall into a 7ft drop, a DROP mind you - all vertical.

My knee is <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ed to hell and back, my wrist and hand is slightly jerky, my shoulder must've been dislocated and then relocated or something cause there is some major swelling there. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to see if anything's been seriously hurt... but for now...

I am in a HELLUVA lot of pain... alot.. ow..

Zeke
Jan 8th, 2003, 08:38:01 PM
I'm reminded of the time I was pushed down a hill on rollerskates...lost control, fell over, and hurt my wrist real bad. chipped a little bone in my wrist. Still hurts sometimes. Sorry to hear it, pal.

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:18:40 PM
Let's see....I once rolled down the bleachers when I was at the very top of them...twice.

I once went skiing and fell down a nice vertical drop. That was cold. It didn't hurt until I realized I had fallen down.

Xazor Elessar
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:20:49 PM
I watched someone fall UP the bleachers at my school. :lol

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:33:20 PM
Ouch. One good reason why to not like the outside.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:49:14 PM
Dont post, stay lying down. Last thing I would think about is going online after an accident

Sanis Prent
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:51:24 PM
Somehow, this reminds me of OJ Simpson in a random Naked Gun movie :)

Javier Enfer
Jan 9th, 2003, 12:48:20 AM
Well thats nothing, i was once living nxt to a building site..ages ago now (moved from there since) and i climed a 7 foot high stack of 2 feet by about half a foot breeze blocks. My friend climbed up to, thought it funny to push me off. I landed and this breeze block came with me. I landed and the breeze block hit my knee. Went to the hospital, had x-rays...nothing to bad but my leg creaked and crunshed for about 2 months after that....

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jan 9th, 2003, 07:52:13 AM
lmao @ Jared and LOL @ Sanis

Jared, dont you know that playing with anyone aged 5-7 is like inviting a vampire into your home?? You can never get rid of them and they do bite!! :o

;)

ReaperFett
Jan 9th, 2003, 10:37:39 AM
suddenly, it becomes like Jaws :)

Small scar on forhead after hitting head on fireplace when a child, two false teeth, operation scar about 1-2 inches long, scar from incar cigerette lighter on left pointing finger :)

Ansatsu
Jan 9th, 2003, 11:46:14 AM
I went down a hill on my bike, and my brother stuck a stick in my spokes. Well the stick broke and I lost control of the bike on a gravel road, and then I fell off. So I am holding on to the front trying to pull myself up onto the bike, and I couldn't. So my knees are being scraped along the road, and then the back tire is hitting my *cough* yeah. It sucked pretty bad. I was like 9 at the time, and I could not walk. However my father thought I could still go to school. Until my mom got mad with him and came and checked me out litterally five minutes after I got there. It was bad.

Salemn Lysce
Jan 9th, 2003, 12:18:37 PM
:cry Sorry to hear that, hope everything turns out okay.

Jared Mriad
Jan 9th, 2003, 07:36:58 PM
I went to the doctor, got a kneebrace and my arm checked. My shoulder's fine, just brused and jammed in enough to pinch a nerve. When to the chiopractor n he popped it in for free, Oi!

And now I am in alot of unpain... WEEEEee for Painkillers!

imported_Callista
Jan 10th, 2003, 11:52:52 AM
Ouch...7ft drop? ick...that sucks :( Glad you're doing better now.

To add to the stories...I ran a 4-wheeler off a cliff...had a hole in my jaw that went back more than an inch and I literally had to roll out of bed for several weeks 'cause my body wouldn't bend. First time I've ever had stitches...RIGHT before homecoming...can we say fuggly?

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 10th, 2003, 04:46:33 PM
*winces* let's see, finger slammed off in the car door at 3, sewn back and ya can't even tell...um, kicked in the back of the leg by a horse, bitten in the shoulder by a horse, slammed into the crossties by a horse....hehe, ebil horsies.....>D

Silus Xilarian
Jan 10th, 2003, 10:36:53 PM
ugh....horses...Bitten countless times. Got kicked in the head (didnt get knocked out w00t!)...been thrown off more times than I can count, been ran into a few fences. We were crossing a creek one day, and my horse decided to lay down and roll in it (I barely jumped off in time)....been ran through a few tree branches. Got thrown off and drug once (which royally sucks).....Horses ARE bad :(

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 10th, 2003, 10:45:53 PM
most but not all, I've rode bad ones and many good ones too, some horses are ebil but there's plenty of good ones too....

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 10th, 2003, 10:51:29 PM
Ooh, bad, hope you feel better

Angelica Shin
Jan 11th, 2003, 12:23:57 PM
Imagine getting hit by a car, and thinking you got hit by the bus you where trying to catch!!!

*winces remembering that*

It's a good thing you're not that badly hurt Jared!

Ryla Relvinian
Jan 11th, 2003, 07:29:29 PM
Well, at least all of your pain was accidental... Mine was mandatory. Evil, evil surgeons. :verymad

Yes, do feel better. Feeling bad SUCKS booty. *bakes cookies and sends them over the internet* There ya go. :D

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 11th, 2003, 07:35:58 PM
/Phoenix - Site cookies blocked by user setting.