PDA

View Full Version : I swear to willy, us vamps sleep night and day don't we?

Valirion Thorn
Jan 8th, 2003, 05:47:20 PM
uhhhh... I know people have busy lives and such, so do I, but s anyone still out there? Just making sure, I'm going into a thread and I'm gonna teach Xazor a lesson. I would like to know who is still remotely active enough to give me a hand just in case Xazor decides to bring in more than her own bag of hot air. I can handle Xazor and a lot else but I will not god mode like other individuals not to be named but with jedi labels on them.

Alana Stormcloud
Jan 8th, 2003, 11:49:33 PM
Pokes :) Just let me know if you need me to jump in. I'm sure the others will be glad to jump in to AHEMMMMMMM HEHE Have a cold rt now so my posting is in a slump but I will be happy to help out :p POKES the other council members come on guys we need to start messen with peeps again lol :evil

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 9th, 2003, 02:54:22 AM
Whats the lesson being taught, and why?

Lord Soth
Jan 9th, 2003, 10:02:29 PM
I've been around bro..Juz been sick and shit...Busy working as well, but I'm good to go now...Yeah, hook it up and you know Soth will be there...Besides, I want her wig...Top dollar for the braid's I hear...I need, I need...lol

Valirion Thorn
Jan 10th, 2003, 03:13:34 PM
... It doesn't matter anymore. If I could rip her a new one I ould but that's okay. I made a bad call and I will have nothing to do with Xaz again, a waste of my time, I swear to willy...

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 10th, 2003, 05:22:44 PM
So what you're saying is...no lesson teaching? :)

BTW, care to humor me as to what sparked this thread?

I guess im just a tad behind :)

Valirion Thorn
Jan 11th, 2003, 06:19:42 PM
a lot of things that I'm sure I'll get into later, but right now just know that I have forsworn the company of the GJO. It seems that I am a god moder and there is no question about that. The lesson for me seems to be that I need "training" and it shall be done. I'll give them what they ask for and more so.... Just take it Darren that the name Xazor Leo Dawnstrider is not to be spoken in the shrine again, hehe, I think she needs to take a break soon or something, I might start getting threats in the mail

Vampyre Dalamar
Jan 13th, 2003, 01:23:30 AM
Cryptic word dun da dun