PDA

View Full Version : Childhood Friend, maybe. (open)

Jichi-Rin Shabu
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:33:54 AM
A young man, with sun-kissed hair and eyes as dark as coal, sat at the bar, laughing and drinking..........

Drinking alot, and smoking...Alot.

"Okay, so a Jedi, and Sith and a bounty hunter walk into a bar, stop me if you've heard this one....."

He was grinning at a pretty lady sitting next to him, and quite obvisouly hitting on her, by telling horrid jokes...

"Anyways, the Jedi asks the Sith 'Why to you always kill?' and the Sith answered, 'Becuase I'm like that'. Then the Jedi asked the bounty Hunter, 'Then why do you kill people?' And he answered, 'For money...But dear Jedi, why do you kill?'.........."

He stopped, and took a quick puff of his cigarette.

"And ya wanna know what happened after that? Well the Sith didn't know that the guy was a Jedi, and so....He killed him. Not funny? Meh."

He grinned as he flicked the ashes from his cigarette to the floor, and took a sip of his drink.

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:41:13 PM
Wei suddenly gagged and coughed violently. Someone was smoking. Wei couldn't stand any kind of tobacco smoke. It just hurt his lungs that much.

"No smoking please. This is a non-smoking establishment." Wei used the force to gather the cigarette smoke around the guy's head. Wei chuckled as his head disappeared in bluish grey smoke. It kept the stuff from Wei's lungs and would hopefully teach him that fresh air beat the crap out of tobacco smoke any day of the week.

Jichi-Rin Shabu
Jan 9th, 2003, 09:45:31 AM
Jichi smirked as he inhaled deeply.

"For one thing, Mr. I-think-know-everything....It's for my lungs, it ain't tobacco, so don't get your girly-panties in a knot."

He waved his hand slightly, and the blue-ish smoke dissapated.

"You try gettin' stabbed and see how well you breathe afterwards, Mister........"

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 9th, 2003, 10:00:18 AM
Wei raised an eyebrow. He was rude. So Wei had made an honest mistake. Didn;t mean the man had a right to insult him.

"Had my stomach cut open once."

Wei decided to more or less ignore the guy. He was sorry he had even said anything.

Jichi-Rin Shabu
Jan 9th, 2003, 10:05:46 AM
"Humph."

He quickly put out his cig. and smirked slightly.

"Actually, you might be able to help me, mate, I'm looking for an old lady-friend of mine...You might know her, firey temper, dark hair and the most gorgeous green eyes in the world.....Ya know her?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 9th, 2003, 11:37:57 AM
Wei smiled. "She sounds like my wife. Some think it's wierd that a mellow, laid back guy like me would get married to a hot-head like Angelica Shin."

Wei shifted. "So, what's this girl;s name?" Wei asked, oblivious to the fact that he had more than likely already answered his question.