PDA

View Full Version : I got barely three hours of sleep last night.

Diego Van Derveld
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:36:30 AM
Partying? No.

Insomnia? No.

Glare from boa constrictor heat lamp near bed? Only partially.

Got Signs on DVD? Bingo.

ReaperFett
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:38:22 AM
I did something like that. I decided to start watching FOTR: EE at 2AM Boxing Day morn :)

Diego Van Derveld
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:39:46 AM
Nooo...thats not what I meant.

I watched Signs at 7PM.

ReaperFett
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:40:29 AM
Oooooooooooh, gotcha :)

Loki Ahmrah
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:44:06 AM
I got very little sleep last night. Why? Because I had a terrible fever and started hallucinating in bed. It was a very long night.

Diego Van Derveld
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:46:37 AM
Serves you right for trying the peyotie (sp) smoothie.

xsmokingmanx
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:53:15 AM
It severs you right Charley sense you have a fear of aliens yet you go out and buy or rent Signs.

imported_Callista
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:01:57 AM
That's a good movie :) I love Mel Gibson when he's running around the house...so funny.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jan 9th, 2003, 07:55:13 AM
I still havent seen it but I sooo want to!! While I sympathize, you do need to be spanked, Charley >D

Live Wire
Jan 9th, 2003, 04:00:16 PM
signs is an awesome movie. I found it suspensefull and I jumped at a couple of points but not enough to keep me up. *hugs charley* don't worry I promise you wont be abducted by aliens!

but you want a movie that will really keep you up at night (though not necessairily the night you watch it) The Ring! Geez that is one of the few movies I've gone to see that scared me bad. Not to mention you dont want to be watching the tv alone late at night after that.

Diego Van Derveld
Jan 9th, 2003, 04:03:15 PM
I downloaded the Ring and watched it. It got to me quite a bit. So much infact that I had to burn it onto CD and give it to somebody, just to make sure that I wouldn't die in 7 days :uhoh

Live Wire
Jan 9th, 2003, 04:07:47 PM
ROFTLMAO!!!!!!

oh man! I don't blame you! I was so tempted to do it myself. Both me and my friend who we saw the movie with were like okay we have to find two people and drag them to go see it with us again just in case.

hmmm come to think of it that movie could easilly become the film equivilent of a chain letter!

imported_Callista
Jan 9th, 2003, 05:54:06 PM
I thought that movie was awesome! It didn't so much scare me...'cept at the end I was kind of like "WTF, that's creepy"...it seemed like it should have been over a couple times, but kept going...I liked it a lot :)