PDA

View Full Version : A note about moive Spoilers

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 7th, 2003, 04:51:40 PM
If you post a link with spoilers to a moive, indicate please. If you discuss a movie and you use spoilers, mask then with the SPOILER tag. Otherwise, I shall delete the offending post.

Zeke
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:36:35 PM
How's the tag go? I can't remember for the life of me...

ReaperFett
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:41:45 PM
spoiler or spoilers

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:52:05 PM
Insert text here

So you have this

Pulp Fiction sucks

Sanis Prent
Jan 8th, 2003, 12:58:52 AM
I'll take Pulp Fiction over TTT any day of the week!

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 8th, 2003, 01:00:51 AM
Pulp Fiction is one of the most overhyped, under delivering, boring moives I have ever had the misfortune to see. I want the 2 odd hours of my life back

Sanis Prent
Jan 8th, 2003, 01:09:23 AM
Oh well. High culture is lost on you :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 8th, 2003, 01:11:40 AM
Apparently so

Oriadin
Jan 8th, 2003, 02:59:27 AM
I cant make my mind up about the film. I think the dialogue is pretty clever and interesting. There is something cool about the film but after watching it I was left wondering what actually happend and what the point was.

ReaperFett
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:44:49 AM
Pulp Fiction is a classic film. Dont listen to the guy who cant spell movie!

:)

Diego Van Derveld
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:45:48 AM
LOL

Zeke
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:49:12 AM
I've never seen pulp fiction. I liked Signs. The flight home from Germany was less boring because of it.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:20:01 PM
Don't know much about Pulp Fiction, but TTT doesn't even come close to the Matrix, baby!!! (I expect Reaper to say something:))

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:24:35 PM
That's dandy, but is there any way to read what's covered up if you have already seen the movie? It kind of makes it hard to have a conversation.

Xazor Elessar
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:26:44 PM
Run your mouse over it while left clicking. :lol

Oh, and BTW.......Pulp Fiction was the WORST movie I have ever seen in my entire life! I thought High Fidelity was bad...but then I saw that!

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:29:43 PM
Matrix better than TTT???? No way. And that's from a Matrix fanboy.

ReaperFett
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:30:19 PM
So he cant read this? Muha ha HA! :D

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:43:41 PM
Matrix fanboy, heh? Good to hear there's some out there besides me! LOTR comes in second for me. Star Wars in third.

ReaperFett
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:59:04 PM
pfft :)

Diego Van Derveld
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:32:44 PM
If Pulp Fiction is the worst movie you have ever seen in your life, you either need to see more movies, or be tarred and feathered. Even if its not your thing, you gotta appreciate how it is done.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 9th, 2003, 06:56:51 PM
It has way too much swearing for my taste, but its well acted and written.

Xazor Elessar
Jan 9th, 2003, 08:21:55 PM
I still don't think it's done well. :lol Just the way I think though....no one kill me because I have an opinion! :lol

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 9th, 2003, 09:21:40 PM
never seen and don't think I will :mneh

Anbira Hicchoru
Jan 10th, 2003, 01:26:46 AM
Honestly, Sorr...it wouldn't be your kind of movie.

Videl
Jan 10th, 2003, 01:46:59 AM
and how would you know that? :mneh

Dae Jinn
Jan 10th, 2003, 01:50:00 AM
I liked Pulp Fiction -- I thought it was really good...and I like LOTR...^_^;

Figrin D'an
Jan 10th, 2003, 01:52:28 AM
Originally posted by Xazor Leo Dawnstrider
I still don't think it's done well. :lol Just the way I think though....no one kill me because I have an opinion! :lol

[Monty Python] BURN HER! SHE'S A WITCH! [/Monty Python]

;)

All I have to say to you Pulp Fiction haters is the following:

'There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that sh-t for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your a--. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherf--ker before you popped a cap in his a--. But I saw some s--t this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous a-- in the valley of darkness. Or is could by you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that s--t ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin, Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.'

- Jules Winnfield

I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions and tastes, but like Charley said... if you can at least acknowledge the greatness of that film, then you really, really, REALLY missed the point.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 10th, 2003, 01:58:44 AM
One of the first movies Helen ever tried to get me to watch is Pulp Fiction. She loved it, wanted to show it to me. I think she was quite disappointed that I could not stand it. But, that's just me. OPulp Fiction was I think one of the greatest disappointments I have had in a film because I heard so much good word for it. Frankly, I find it boring and just not to my taste at all. I cant really bring myself to give it much merit.

Oriadin
Jan 10th, 2003, 03:42:45 AM
As I said before, I thought the dialogue in the film was excellent. Very well written. I thought the acting was very good. I just didnt get it. What was the point of the story. What ACTUALLY happend?

The film was designed to be all over the place and thats just what it was. I just dont get the film and therefor dont really rate it.

Figrin D'an
Jan 10th, 2003, 02:52:55 PM
Well, the first step is to think about what the briefcase represented. We see, thoughout the film, many different people gaze upon it's contents, but we (the audience) never actually see with what they are so enamored. It's obviously something very important... and even those not involved with the procurment of it find it "beautiful" (like Tim Roth's character in the diner when Jules shows it to him).

So... any guesses by anyone? I have my own opinion, but I want to see what some others think.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jan 11th, 2003, 01:47:04 AM
I've always thought it was to symbolize Jules's lost soul

ReaperFett
Jan 11th, 2003, 03:28:25 AM
The jewels from Reservoir Dogs :)

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 11th, 2003, 03:37:42 AM
I can't see anything but gray colored stuff and smilies, why is that?

ReaperFett
Jan 11th, 2003, 03:41:22 AM
FOOLISH MORTAL!

MUHA HA HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

;):)

ReaperFett
Jan 11th, 2003, 03:41:49 AM
read the first posts, it tells you :)