PDA

View Full Version : Old Past, New Present (open)

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 7th, 2003, 10:51:35 AM
*Natia walks into the B&G. Her clothing is her normal dark blue, but instead of a dress, she's wearing a skin tight jumpsuit. Upon entering, she's promptly stopped and informed of the no weapons rule as the gaurd points out her lightsaber. Reluctantly she hands over her lightsaber, warning the gaurd that they best take extreme care of her lightsaber because if not, she just shrugs then and heads in, going to the bar, she orders herself a whiskey, corellian of course. Upon getting it, she pays for it and heads off to a table and sits down.*

Nothing beats coming to an old place and getting a good drink.

Rognan Dar
Jan 7th, 2003, 05:17:13 PM
Reading as was normal now in the B&G, he often times looked up and sipped his water, but this time he saw a face that he couldn't help but notice. It was Natia, a half Lorrdian, who he had met a while ago but would never forget that face. Picking up his water he slowly walked over to her table, coming around behind her.

"No, not much beats that." Rognan said watching as she turned around to meet his smile. "But there are some...Like metting again."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:37:53 AM
*Natia greets Rognan's smile with a smile of her own*

Please have a seat. It's been awhile since we last talked. And I agree. Meeting up with ppl that you have met before beats coming to an old place and getting a good drink.

So please, tell me, what have you been up to lately.

Mr. Happy
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:52:25 AM
<font size=3>WHAM!</font>

I slapped the business end of my cane against the back of the third and at present unoccupied seat at the table. Not that I knew the people who were sitting there, but you never meet anybody unless you try! And if anything, I'm such an adorable extrovert, I must say. And if you say otherwise, I'll probably eat your spleen...with some alfredo. That sounds great! Oh but I digress...

"This seat wouldn't happen to be taken, by any chance?"

I sidled across and sat down, regardless of the answer.

"I just flew in from Corellia, and boy are my arms tired!"

Not even a chuckle. I gave a lopsided grin.

"Never did like that joke anyways!"

Rognan Dar
Jan 8th, 2003, 03:33:37 PM
He sat down barely in time to see a man sit across from him and tell a joke, though the joke wasn't funny at all, he gave a smile just the same. He turned his attention back Natia.

"Oh, been training and..well..nothing much besides that. Though, I am trying to learn this Wooky language, but it's much harder then I thought." He smiled briefly, then turned to the white faced man. "Greetings, stranger. I'm Rognan Dar, and who might you be?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 8th, 2003, 05:43:07 PM
*Natia nods at what Rognan says and before she responds, she turns her attention the stranger who just sat down. She doesn't even pretend to be amused by the joke*

As my friend has asked, who are you??

*Natia doesn't even bother trying to be polite right now, that will come if she decides she likes the guy or not, since she still does hang slightly to an old habit of hers*

Rognan Dar
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:03:18 PM
Rognan just agnored the man and diverted his attention back to Natia.

"So, what have you been up too?"

Sanis Prent
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:16:01 PM
OOC: If you'd give me some time...I might even post! :mad

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 9th, 2003, 04:51:48 PM
*Natia shrugs her shoulders slightly*

Not much, just the usual training, and my travelling. Finding that alot of ppl are able to be quite annoying at times, but helpful at other times.

*Natia takes a sip of her whiskey since she has it and it needs to be drunk*

OOC: Just go right ahead and post, even if we might get a bit ahead of you. That happens alot to me when I'm participating in a thread with a medium to large number of ppl.

Rognan Dar
Jan 10th, 2003, 02:52:47 PM
"Oh? Where have you traveled?" Though not a shock anymore, he still couldn't understand why they let younger people drink alcohol, it just was a mystery for him.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 11th, 2003, 10:33:33 AM
Rognan, I've been drinking alchohal since I was just a wee little kid.

*Natia takes another sip of her whiskey, enjoying the taste of it for now*

I've been all over the galaxy, but lately, my travelling has been on the Outer Rim. There are alot of interesting places to see out there, all of which have there own stories to tell.

Rognan Dar
Jan 11th, 2003, 03:56:08 PM
Rognan almost forgot that she was Lorrdian too,almost know what he was thinking. But pushed the thought aside.

"Mind telling any of the 'storyies' that your talking about?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 12th, 2003, 11:47:52 AM
*Natia smiles slightly*

Stories you want, then stories you shall get. But what type of stories do you want to start with?? The pleasant, or the unpleasant??

Rognan Dar
Jan 12th, 2003, 06:56:08 PM
"What ever you want to talk about, I'm not that picky." Rognan smiled, ready to listen to every word.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 13th, 2003, 10:43:52 AM
Well, this one planet I went to, when they found out what my last name is, they wanted me to stay and tell them as much as I can about my Mother. My Mother must be pretty popular on some planets as I have found out over the last several years.

*Natia falls silent as a tear comes to her eyes as she thinks about her Mother*

Needless to say, I didn't stay around there much longer. But what's surprising, though it probably shouldn't be, is the fact that there are so many different cultures out there, and when you get down to the base of it, they are more or less the same.

Rognan Dar
Jan 13th, 2003, 03:42:18 PM
"Yes, I've heard alot about Xazor, though I dont understand it all..." He said taking a mouthful of water, swallowing it slowly. He noticed a tear in Natia's eye, and he could tell what she was tearing about.

"Yes, most planets seem to be simular, but unique in there own way." Rognan said, trying to to stay off the subject of her mother. "Just like the Lorrdians and humans. We look the same, but are not, and the cultures are diffrent too, but mostly the same..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 14th, 2003, 03:51:20 PM
I beg to differ Rognan. We are humans, we just have developed differently from most humans. Correllians are human but they have there own culture. The basics of every human culture are the same. And the basics of every species cultures are similar.

You have your regular humans and then you have your Force humans. You have your Lightside humans and you have your Darkside humans. Both use the Force, but for different reasons. One groups uses the 'positive' emotions, the other group uses the ' negative' emotions. It's all very interesting when you look at it.

*Natia smiles slightly*

I just wish that I could stop time so I could learn every different culture and species out there.

Rognan Dar
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:13:28 PM
"Well, I almost want to do the same thing, but not about the culture, not yet that is. I want to learn all the languages in the galaxy, but I dont know why I want to do this so much...Its just something that came too me when I joined the Jedi." He too smiles, at the thought of learning every single language.

"Though it takes time to learn that much, time that I dont really have..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 15th, 2003, 10:16:07 AM
*Natia smiles slightly*

With the culture Rognan comes the language. Each human culture has the basics of each others language, but then it can branch off to form a different language. Take our Kinetic Communications, that has the basic of evey human cultures language in it, though it is our language, the language of a Lorrdian. If I figure out a way to stop time Rognan, we can work together to learn the cultures and languages which are out there.

*Natia takes another sip of her whiskey and smiles*

Rognan Dar
Jan 15th, 2003, 03:07:59 PM
He hearty laugh came out of Rognan's mouth.

"I would injoy that very much." He said smiling, then wonder how she knew so much, not that she shouldn't but it was wierd that someone a little younger then him would know more.

When he was a kid on Lorrd, he was smarter then most kids his age. He had a strange speed gift that he learned was the force, and it made him learn faster, and think of things faster, and ever move faster (didn't happen much) which made him unwanted by others. The kids that he was learning things with were a couple years older then him, and they didn't like that much. So he ran away, and found his way to the GJO and was finally happy.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 16th, 2003, 10:24:44 AM
I'm sure that you would like that.

*Natia smiles at something*

Rognan, you forget, I had to raise myself. By the age of 4 I was cooking full meals for my real Father. I knew how to read and write and cook and clean by that age. So since then, I've been able to concentrate on learning everything else. Like learning to use the Force and other things of interest to me. And I'm sure that there are things that you can do that I can't.

Rognan Dar
Jan 16th, 2003, 03:44:29 PM
"Oh? And what, pray tell, do you think I can do that you cant? So far you have exceded my knowledge, and are as good at reading body language as me...so I dont see what your talking about."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:44:44 PM
*Natia smiles, because she can see a very obvious answer to what he can do that she can't*

Well for starters, there is the minor fact that your in training to be a Jedi, are you not?? I took that road and found that it was not for me so, as you know, I went back to what I first learned. You also have better physical strength then me and I'm sure that if you had have started major learning when I did, you'd probably know a whole lot more then me. Learning things started off being a survival trait for me.

Rognan Dar
Jan 17th, 2003, 03:50:08 PM
"Physical strength? I wouldn't say that thats such a big diffrence. I'm male and your femal, big deal. I mean something other then genetics, like learning. I might learn faster, but you have more experience about things then me. And as for being a Jedi...I probobly know more about it then me anyway, I'm still just starting to understand what it is, where you already know."

Rognan didn't understand why she was smiling, he didn't find anything humorise about his. A girl younger then him was almost the same as him. He thought that he was smarter then most Lorrdians, but not in this case, must be because she is half Lorrdian, he thought to himself, not showing anything for Natia to read in his body movement.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:59:27 AM
Your right. I'm female, your male. That's a bid difference. I also betcha that your physically better off then me. Do you need crutches when ever your tired?? Do you have pieces of metal all throughout your body just so you can function properly?? I doubt it.

I do not fully understand the Jedi. I understand Sith and Dark Jedi alot better then I do the Jedi themselves. I'm just a kid who's about fourteen years old who only really understands the hardships of life. I know very little about the good things in life because everytime something good happens to me, something always rips it away from me.

*Natia is purposely letting Rognan know that she hates the fact that most good things are taken from her, directly or indirectly*

Rognan Dar
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:40:16 PM
Rognan looked at the table.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know about that. So your right then...I'm better off then you." He said slowly, looking back up into her eye's. "But I hope that are friendship has been good, and I hope that we can stay friends forever." A faint smile can to his face, hoping that she too valued there friendship as he did.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:45:42 AM
You didn't know because I haven't told anyone except for you that now.

*Natia takes a rather large gulp of her whiskey at this time*

This friendship between the two of us is good for me. Friends are something that I don't have alot of. I never have. I got my first friend at an Academy before I came here. My other friends I got here with the exception of one or two from else where. Friends are almost as important to me as Family is.

Rognan Dar
Jan 21st, 2003, 05:09:16 PM
Rognan's faint smile became a grin.

"Well, I'm glad that we are friends. I too haven't had much friends which I believe I've told you before."

Rognan was somewhat attracted to Natia, seing that they had a lot incommon, but still had diffrent ways and paths that have brought them here.

"But since I came here I've made lots of new friends, you for one. I love it hear. I feel so free, so at peace. But yet...I feel like there is something missing, something that I could be doing better, or more of. I dont know, maybe I'm just excited to be here.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 22nd, 2003, 09:13:12 AM
*Natia smiles again*

Yes, you did tell me that you didn't have much in the way of friends before you came to the Academy. But one thing I have learned is that when ppl with the same sort of power get together to learn how to use it, they become friends.

And there is always something we could be doing better, but just as long as we are giving it our best shot, that's all that counts.

Rognan Dar
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:50:00 PM
"I dont know if there is someone that has the same 'power' as me. The thing with me is that I have learned things fast, and I have no dought it was the force. I've just been fast at things, not so much movement as my mind. I cant stop learning things, my mind just cant stop. Sometimes I stay awake at night just thinking of nothing importent. Thats how attive my mind is."

Rognan finished his water, putting the empty glass down quietly.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:17:15 AM
I wish that all I had was your problem with sleeping. It sounds so much nicer then what I deal with.

*Natia glances around for a moment before looking back at Rognan*

Would it be to much to ask for you to tell me abit more about what you were like before you came to the GJO?

Rognan Dar
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:30:37 PM
"What I was like? Well, lets see. I was younger, of coure. Um, I was shy then, not having any friends to talk to and not knowing how to make friends either. I kepted to myself, didn't go out much from fear that someone might want to beat me up for being smarter then them. Hm...I had Yarden since she was a cub. A gift from my parents, to keep me company. As we bother grew up, I took care of her untill she could do so herself. Then she started to take care of me."

Rognan chukled at how the Wevicat had been there for him when noone else was.

"Besides for what I've already told you, I think thats it."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:50:22 PM
*Natia nods her head slightly as she listens to Rognan tell her more about his past*

Sounds like you had a lonely childhood. Reminds me of when I was younger though I'm still just a kid myself as some would say.

Rognan Dar
Jan 24th, 2003, 12:38:14 PM
"I wouldn't call you a kid. You may look like a kid plain girl, but I know that you have more experience with the galaxy then that twice your age." Rognan was surprised at his own statment. The words flew out of his mouth before he knew what he said.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:12:43 AM
You might not call me a kid, but there are many out there that would even with my experience. And I accept the fact because it's the truth though I may not like it.

*Natia finishes her whiskey and stands from the table*

Well Rognan, I've enjoyed our time together, but I must be going. I've got a ship to catch.

*Natia, with that said, turns and exits the B&G, pulling the hood of her cloak up and disappears into the night*

Rognan Dar
Jan 27th, 2003, 01:04:50 AM
What a night it had been. Meeting a friend again, one that was related to him by species. And now she was gone. Rognan sat there a few more minutes before leaving himself.