PDA

View Full Version : A meeting.

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Jan 6th, 2003, 11:46:01 PM
The Starlins of hyperspace disappear into the blured starfield of real space. Lash standing behind the 2 piots of his shuttle looks out onthe the massive Star Destroyer Crimson Wake.
"Open a channel Major"Lash ordered to the shuttles copilot. It only took a few seconds and the Chiss officer replyed. "Open Sir" Lash stood up straight ."Crimson Wake, This Is Grand Syndic Stela'shlit'nuruodo. I request permission to land."

Khendon Sevon
Feb 1st, 2003, 06:32:06 PM
"Grand Syndic Stela'shlit'nuruodo, you have permission to land in bay 32b," said an officer from the otherline.

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Jul 18th, 2003, 12:14:47 AM
Lash's Strange Chiss Shuttle made its way to the co-ordinates given and slowly sat down on the Bay floor. Lash Stood and Straightened his uniform then made his way to the opening ramp doorway. As the ramp opened light rushed in blinding lash for a split second. Standing still refocusing his eyes to the new lighting he once more adjusted his uniform and exited the shuttle.

OOC: sorry took so long lol I have informed Desaria of my imanate return. I will be meeting with all the imperial warlords to get the full grasp of what is going on with the imperial Powers. I have been recruting and training my chiss forces and we shall aid the Empire in whatever way we need.