PDA

View Full Version : Frayed Ends of Sanity(closed, Inu, Armaiil)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 6th, 2003, 07:53:03 PM
Sorr was sleeping once more, a peaceful smile across her face as her ears twitched occationally. It wasn't long though before the smile faded as she bit her lip, the obvious beginnings of another nightmare starting to play out.

Armaiil Kryatir
Jan 6th, 2003, 07:58:48 PM
She opens her eyes to find herself strapped face up on an operating table, wearing nothing more than her undergarments. Two wild, beady eyes stare inches from her own.

"Back again? My, I've never had someone visit me twice before!"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 6th, 2003, 08:05:51 PM
Sorr growled lowly as she fought her restraints.

"Not agajin!"

Her thoughts raced, trying to remember what happened but her thoughts brought nothing.

Armaiil Kryatir
Jan 6th, 2003, 08:10:29 PM
"Yes, AGAJIN!" he retorts, mocking her accent. "And this time we're gonna have lotsa fun, 'kay hun?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 6th, 2003, 08:18:39 PM
Sorr fought her bindings some more, why couldn't the damned things just break? Of all the people in the universe why did this maniac have to keep coming after her?

"Ljike hell we wjill!"

Armaiil Kryatir
Jan 6th, 2003, 08:23:00 PM
"Awww....but I was just about to show you something that's really spectacular..."

He stand aside, giving her a clear view of what's behind him. Her husband is face up on the table opposite her. He's unconcious, and his body bears fresh injuries.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 6th, 2003, 09:25:36 PM
Sorr shudders in fear, what had he done to Inu? Many images flashed through her mind but none of them good.

"What djid you do to hjim!?"

Armaiil Kryatir
Jan 6th, 2003, 09:33:14 PM
"Nothing...yet..."

He picks up his scalpels and sits on the edge of her table.

"What would you have me do to him, hm? Any improvements I could make?"

Idly he draws a blade over her stomach, doodling a little pattern around her belly button.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 6th, 2003, 09:41:05 PM
Sorr doesn't look at Armaiil, her eyes are only on her husband. Why did he have to get caught as well? There was so much more Armaiil could do badly to him then her and she didn't want that, she loved him for what he was and his creator would make him evil once more.

"Nothjing! Hurrrt hjim and jI swearrr that jI wjill kjill you myself!"

Armaiil Kryatir
Jan 6th, 2003, 09:47:48 PM
"I doubt that very much. You can't move. You're at my mercy..."

He traces the curvature of her breasts, pausing hesitantly as he considers cutting the clothing away. No, best to let her hubby see him torture her. He backs off and approaches Inu.

"Let's see about an upgrade, my precious specimen..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 6th, 2003, 09:54:43 PM
Sorr curses him with every one in the book, she hated being helpless to do anything. She couldn't just stand by and watch, what could she do though? In truth, she was helpless and she knew it but that wouldn't stop her from reacting as fought the restraints some more, her ears back flat to her head and claws unsheathed.

Armaiil Kryatir
Jan 7th, 2003, 07:50:09 AM
He cuts Inu open from collarbone to navel, then pries the flesh apart.

"Hm...what to do, what to do..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 7th, 2003, 09:35:29 PM
Sorr turns her head away and shuts her eyes, she can't watch the monster mangle her husband. Still she mutters every curse she can think at Armaiil since that's all she can do.

Inu
Jan 7th, 2003, 10:34:44 PM
Inu's left eye flares open, focusing on the doctor.

"What. Do you think you're doing?"

The murder in his tone is unmistakable. If he gets loose, there will be bloodshed.

Armaiil Kryatir
Jan 8th, 2003, 08:28:13 PM
"What does it look like, nitwit? I'm re-altering you. You're not what you once were. While I'm working with you, I'm playing with her."

He moves back to Sorr's table and makes the same cut on her that he did to Inu, cutting through her garments with ease.

"Maybe I'll make some changes to her while I'm at it...it's too early to tell."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 8th, 2003, 08:32:54 PM
Sorr resisted the urge to cry out but again cursed him in Tano and Cizerack. She turned her head away from Armaiil and looked to Inu. She wasn't going to give Armaiil the satisfaction of her pain and anger this time.

Inu
Jan 8th, 2003, 08:42:49 PM
Inu's operating table shudders violently as he fights the restraints with strength born of the dark side, an animalistic roar escaping him.

"I SWEAR IF YOU ALTER HER I'LL KILL YOU!"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 8th, 2003, 08:52:01 PM
Sorr growled lowly and turned her claws up towards Armaiil.

"Same goes forrr me jif you do anythjing to hjim!"

Sorr like her husband was not worried about herself but for him. She knew what Armaiil would do to him and she couldn't have that happen.

Armaiil Kryatir
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:00:57 PM
The roar of his most perfect specimen was music to the mad doctor's ears. A pure, feral scream, a roar like a wild dog...

"Oh, come now..." says with a sly smile as Sorr makes her threat, "What makes you think I would do that, specimen?"

He traces the curves of Sorreessa's breasts almost lazily, trying to think of how best to bring the berserker out of his greatest creation.

"What if I just...cut her an extra smile...here, under that purdy one she was blessed with by nature..." he suggests mockingly.

Inu
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:11:05 PM
"YOU DON'T DAAAARE!"

He pulls again, bending the operating table in half.

Any semblance of civility is gone from his countenance. He is totally under the control of his wild anger, he knows nothing other than one simple thing. Kill.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:22:49 PM
Sorr's ears go back in fear, even though it's Inu, she still afraid, wondering if he had lost all control. The change in his features was quite different than his normal appearance and frightening to say the least. She just hoped he hadn't lost himself completely to it.

Inu
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:33:37 PM
Inu pulls once more, the table bending at the right corner where his right arm is attached. He roars, sounding not at all like a human, but like a wild beast. He snarls, eyeing Armaiil with the hungry gaze of a predator. Sorr is lost to him at the moment. All he sees is the creator and the color red.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:36:27 PM
Sorr fought back to urge to make any sound, he had told her how bad it could be. She couldn't help but shiver though, his blood red eyes seemed so vicious and cold, they chilled her to the bone just looking at them.

Armaiil Kryatir
Jan 8th, 2003, 09:44:24 PM
"Isn't it grand?"

Armaiil folds his arms with smug satisfaction.

"He is at the height of his perfection! He is unstoppable, he will fight endlessly, ignoring any and all injuries, with a single-minded goal: Kill whoever and whatever he sees."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:03:11 PM
Sorr didn't move a muscle after that was said, so this was Inu transformed, the sight was terrifying, he didn't look anything like himself anymore, instead an angry wild beast seemed to take his place. Her thoughts raced, how was she going to get him back from it or even could she?

Armaiil Kryatir
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:08:28 PM
Both tables roll, so he simply starts to cart them out.

"I've got a luverly little plan for you...deedly dee..." he sings. "Soon you'll be burning in hell below..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:11:35 PM
Sorr's eyes briefly to see what's up before watching Inu again, what did Armaiil have planned now? She could do nothing but wait and see what happened for now, she couldn't move anyway.

Armaiil Kryatir
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:14:48 PM
He shoves the tables through a thick door, one impenetrable by even ten Altered. From behind similarly thick glass he stands watching, ready at a console. The room is meant for testing his creations, and all of them enter it strapped down. Automatically small scalpels descend on robotic arms and cut Sorreessa loose, followed shortly by her mad husband.

"Kill her," he mutters under his breath.

Inu
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:17:48 PM
Inu rolls onto the floor, lashing out at the tables. They hit opposite walls with loud crashes, drawing his attention momentarily...then his gaze settles on Sorr. Her clothes are almost cut off her body, and the large gash in her stomach is oozing blood. He snarls, a sharp, guttural growl. Before anyone can blink, Inu is straddling his wife, choking her with clawed hands.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:22:54 PM
Sorr winces as she starts to have a hard time breathing, her thoughts racing once more, she didn't want to hurt Inu but she had to get him away from her to stay alive but hitting him would only worsen the situation. She tries to loosen his grip even though she doubts she can.

"jInu, jiss me, please stop thjis!"

Inu
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:25:32 PM
Her husband roars, saliva flecking her face. His grip tightens, drawing blood in ten points on her neck. Her attempts to move his arms are like trying to rattle iron bars; she is met with failure.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:33:22 PM
Inu may be stronger than her but she had to do something or die by her own husband's hands. Her fear with an adrenline rush gives her a little help as she rolls him off the top of her and breaks his grasp, briefly managing to hold his hands back in his surprise but she knows that won't last long.

Inu
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:37:03 PM
He cocks his right arm back and slugs her hard across the face, the impact sending her rocketing into Armaiil's window. Inu stands, chest heaving with the exertion of fighting with his body cut open, and lunges again with his claws bared. He means to decapitate her.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:40:17 PM
Sorr opens her eyes just in time to see him lunging at her. She gathers her self and jumps away to land atop on of the tables. Her ears flutter backward and forward, she hasn't a clue what to do since she doesn't want to hurt him or anger him any further.

Inu
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:43:15 PM
Her evasion is enough to stir and fuel his fury. Once more he moves, cutting her deep and nearly taking what's left of her clothing with him as he follows through. The strike is the very essence of physical power, crushing the table as it stops his hand.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:47:22 PM
Sorr winces and bites her lip to keep from screaming, her ears flattened back in her restrained pain. She leaps away once more to behind the other fallen table, to keep him at bay for a few seconds.

Inu
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:51:00 PM
This time he body checks the table, pinning Sorreessa between it and the wall with a sickening crunch. He head and shoulders are sticking up over the table; he sinks his teeth into her shoulder, drawing blood and tearing away part of her skin. This he eats, then pins her face to the wall with one hand as he struggles with kicking the broken table aside...

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:56:01 PM
Sorr refuses to scream but tears do roll down her cheeks, was she really about to die by her own husband killing her? Why was this having to happen? They hadn't done anything wrong, why was fate cursing her to die and Inu to do it?

Inu
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:58:10 PM
Inu shakes her violently with another snarl.

"Wake up!" he snaps. "Wake up, you're having a nightmare! Sorreessa!"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 8th, 2003, 11:13:15 PM
She shot awake only to see Obasan there, looking worried. Sorr shook her head to get rid of the last few images.

"Sorrrrrrry, jI was havjing the worrrst drrream...."

She rolled over on her side and tried to act normal but the images were still haunting her, could that happen?, she wondered, her heart told her Inu would never hurt her but if the other side of him took hold, she didn't know. She shook her head at such thoughts, I'll have to stop his anger before it happens, I can't let him be lost in that. I love him too much to lose him or myself and I know he'd never forgive himself if he killed me....Sorreessa closed her eyes once more, signaling that she wanted to be left alone for now, not entirely but Inu wasn't there to comfort her....he would never hurt me, was her last thought as she drifted off again.