PDA

View Full Version : Meeting With The Boss: Marcus

Kelt Simoson
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:00:55 PM
Of course now that the council had agreed Kelt was allowed to go home for a while to discuss Kelts future with the Jedi and of course the Crusaders Guild, his Master Marcus Q'Dunn had to know what was going on. He and Kelt spent not alot of time together as of late due to one enough having personal problems or things to do...but this was important because in all honesty this might be the last time Kelt would see his Master for a good few weeks.

A quite knock came to the Q'Dunns residence one night a bit after supper and he hoped he had not bothered them or was intruding in any way but Kelt felt it was his duty as a Padawan to inform his Master his feelings and plans. The Padawan stood silently outside his Masters apartment in a dark green tunic and real dark brown pants. His hair as usual was messy, he had no idea that it was the humans custom to be well presented to meet friends and family, infact he was wearing nothing decent at all.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:16:06 PM
The room was remarkably bare - and also very, very dark. The only outward signs of the fact the man in this room had eyes that were badly light intolerant - the result of a flash bomb damaging his optical nerves. Still in the porcess of being repiared, right now his eyes were hyper sensitive - he wore heavy shades in daylight and was effectively blind in anything above a starry night. Deep darkness... he could see perfectly and felt comfortable. It was a relief to not rely on the Force to guide his steps in his room.

Even as he moved about, setting up the evening's dinner, he heard a knock on the door. A brief feel in the Force, he nodded, quikly finding his eye protection, put his hood back up, then with the Force, set the lights back on low.

"Enter" He called out.

Kelt Simoson
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:01:03 PM
Kelt opened the doors silently and slowly so that he did not disturd his master, perhaps by the sound of him he was reading or concentrating (Kelt had not yet known about the flash grenade). ' Hello, Master i wonderd if i might be able to have a few words with you....' Kelt asked as he door by the door.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 8th, 2003, 01:17:34 AM
"Oh Kelt... yes certainly please come in. I was only setting up soem dinner for myself. Take a seat - drink? Care for a bite as well? Or you just want to tell me what's on your mind?"

Kelt Simoson
Jan 8th, 2003, 04:35:01 AM
Kelt sat slowly to the table which was laid perfectly for dinner and the looked towards his master wondering what the glasses were for, had something happened to his Masters eyes.

' I am rather peckish actualy, something to eat would be rather grand, but may i ask before i bring my concerns to you attention, are you okay sir?' Kelt asked genuinely worried.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 8th, 2003, 11:39:22 PM
"Me? Well... yes, I'm quite fine. Just been rather bus.... oh. It's the eye protection your wondering about. Well, that's because a flash bomb went off a bit too close to me. Damaged the optical nerves and subsequent repairs mean I'm incredibly sensitive to light. I can not see in daylight as anything about a star lit night, is painful and too bright. The Force guides my steps, when my eyes can't"

Kelt Simoson
Jan 10th, 2003, 09:15:01 AM
' I wish you had told be before master perhaps i could of helped' Kelt said with a worried look upon his face, turning to see his master. ' Perhaps i could of helped with my healing capabilities sir....' Kelt remarked once again with a look of worry.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 12th, 2003, 07:20:29 PM
"I've got access to one of the best healing droids in the Galaxy Kelt, plus I'm not exactly that bad on healing myself. However, some wounds and damage can not be hurried in it's repair. Besides..."

Marcus grinned, picked up a knife from the bench and threw it - landing just a scant centimeter from Kelt's boot.

"With the Force, I'm not truly blind at all. A Jedi has no need of eyes or even ears if they are connected to the Force. I sense and feel, the Force tells me what I need to know."

Kelt Simoson
Jan 17th, 2003, 07:13:34 AM
' I understand, and yet you still tolirate the disadvantage to you with great kindness, i must admit i would be rather frustrated.' Kelt remarked honestly, Kelt doubted he could ever handle being blind.

Picking the knife up from the floor and setting it upon the table, the Jedi Padawan couldent help but feel sorry for Marcus, in some ways he looked as if the force guided him, which of course it did but in others it seemed as if his master was lonely.

' But i suppose using the force in a way makes you more stronger within your mind and spirit and that cant be bad...' Kelt smiled, looking up towards his master.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 19th, 2003, 01:18:32 AM
"Exactly. This is but a challenge to get over. I can't wave a hand and be rid of it, Kelt. I have to deal with it. I'd rather be positive in my outlook anyway"

As he began to rustle up somethign for dinner, he spoke once again.

"But I'm not sure you came here for a social chat now, did you? What's on your mind, Padawan?"

Kelt Simoson
Jan 19th, 2003, 11:10:49 PM
'Few things actually but when i see you they seem small in comparison...' Kelt said rather worried about his master, a shot of pain flew through his chest, the feeling of guilt he had not doubt.

' Im sorry i have not come to visit you master, i really am...'

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:23:36 AM
"Your sorry? I have been the been remiss. It's a Master's duty to keep up with their Padawan and that I have not done. Well... anyway, tell me what you have been up to."