PDA

View Full Version : Just in case....

SashaKovalev
Jan 6th, 2003, 12:35:07 PM
I saw today that Judas has been banned. Which kind of prompted me to read up on all the rules.

I wasnt sure if I needed to tell you guys or not, but wanted to err on the side of caution...

I have a second char who is part of the Krath - its a newer char done just cuz I was looking to rp more and wanted to do it with a little different attitude than I can with Sasha.

Jeseth was aware when I'd PM'ed him about it that I already had Sasha, so at the very least, he knew.

So, I guess I just wanted to let you guys know too, just in case. Im not doing it for spying, and think Im smart enough to keep it all straight and not use info I shouldnt know in another group, etc, but if you need to limit my access or something, then, I understand.

I know plenty of people do it and have chars in different groups, but I just wanted to be sure there wasnt going to be a problem. :)

Live Wire
Jan 7th, 2003, 02:44:11 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Having different characters in different groups isn't illegal. For example I have a character in the Cizerack Pride. I also have rogue characters like bounty hunters and such. And a long time back I had a jedi character. The problem arises when people make a second character in another group get info with that character either IC or OOC and share it with the group they are a member of with their first character.

As long as you keep everything seperate then its not a problem. However it is wise to let people know and not to keep it secret so no one can accuse you falsely at a later date.

This is a note for anyone who reads this as well.

And anyone caught infiltrating will be banned. Its the swfans rule and it has been for a long time and the TSO admins uphold that as well.

Lady Vader
Jan 15th, 2003, 05:23:18 PM
What LW said, Sasha. Hell, I have a character in almost all the groups around here. But as long as you keep em seperate and RP em fairly, then there's no prob.

DarthDarkCloak
Jan 16th, 2003, 06:13:14 AM
a MOLE..................

KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SashaKovalev
Jan 16th, 2003, 08:02:53 AM
Cool, I figured as much LV, but just wanted to be sure everyone was cool with it.... :)

*starts running cuz there's no telling what DDC will come up with next* ;)

Rast
Jan 17th, 2003, 09:55:37 PM
Well...while we're warning of other character affiliations...I am...
A member of GJO by way of Zeke
A member of the Krath by way of Inu-Aku
A member of the Shrine by way of Sol Invictus

::runs like hell after Sasha for fear of DDC::

Dea Potentia
Jan 18th, 2003, 11:49:12 AM
I have a few other chari's too but considering that I don't even tell people in RL our secret plotings I don't think there's any reason to worry bout me :angel

Rast
Jan 18th, 2003, 05:53:20 PM
No one cares, Dea.

::sacrifices her to the wrath of DDC::

Dea Potentia
Jan 18th, 2003, 07:35:12 PM
ha! if you think I'll be sacrificed that easily you have another think comming! *bashes his head in :headbash *

Rast
Jan 19th, 2003, 10:49:48 AM
Of course you will be. DDC is all powerful. You stand no chance.

Dea Potentia
Jan 19th, 2003, 11:15:33 AM
:grumble well neither do you! *runs and hides behind him*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 20th, 2003, 11:23:47 PM
Calm down children, seeing how both DDC and I have done *cough* Questionable things in the past... what was it, Kidnapping and open betryal? It matters not. But, if you betray me personally, I will destroy you.

hehehe, just like Darth Roul, chased him to TGC universe, and destroyed him.

DarthDarkCloak
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:09:35 PM
Originally posted by Rast
Of course you will be. DDC is all powerful. You stand no chance.

A wise young man. I will spare you.....

for now