PDA

View Full Version : Let's Just Get Away (Fiend)

Evelyn
Jan 6th, 2003, 11:10:49 AM
Hop in the car and go with me
You don't have to pack everything
Don't you wanna feel the breeze?
And forget everything, baby
And forget everything baby

Got laid off at your job today
You've been working at this place for years
And though you were underpaid
Mami that place isn't worth your tears
(Oh, oh)

I know that life is hard on you
And you can't seem to find out why
I'll explain, just grab your coat, girl
And just join me on this ride

Let's take a ride, on the country side
Let's just get away
We can spend the night, till the morning light
Let's just get away...

Girl you're the best
You could be
An angel among society
But you get crushed
From what you see
You try to hard to help and that's enough for me
(Woo..)

Try to change what you can
And accept all the things you cannot
(Don't stress yourself baby)
I know you wanna fly away from the world
But for now with the time we've got

Let's just get away
Let's just get away

Let's just get away
(Let's just get away)
Let's just get away
(Let's just get away)

Maybe if you consider us just riding
That once you feel like a winner
No more crying
And baby I know just what you need
(I know)
To let your hair down so that you feel free, yea
(Hair, yea yea yea)

It hurts me to watch you sing the blues
(It hurts me baby)
Girl you're so confused
(Let's get away)
And I know what to do

Let's just get away
(Let's just get away)
(Let's go, girl)
(Night)
Let's just get away
(Let's just get away)

Let's take a ride
And forget everything, baby
(Let's take a ride)
And forget everything, baby (x2)

Let's take a ride
Let's go girl
Let's go girl
Let's go girl

Aevenon didn't leave any messages, didn't come back and it has been a while. Walking on the side of a deserted freeway, in the middle of sand, cactus and more sand, the air was dry and the heat was hard on her skin. Evelyn ran her fingers through her humid hair, that was still lightly wet. She flapped the bat wings on each side of her head to make a bit of fresh air, beating gently her aqua-ish hair. She closed her eyes, sighing, holding a bag over her shoulder. She wasn't sure what she was doing, all she knew that was she just wanted to walk, and so she did - For 5 days straight. She had only stopped two or three times to freshen up at an oasis that was hard to find.

She wore her old black cowboy hat to sheild herself from the sun. She cursed under her breath, wondering what took her to wear an all-black attire, though still showing a bit of skin, the black of her clothes made the heat worse on her body. Finally, leaving the side of the freeway, she wandered into the desert, sitting in the shadow of a cactus. She layed on the dirty ground, her head resting on the bag and her hat laying on top of her face. A long sigh escaped her light pink lips as she closed her eyes.

"This heat is unbearable." She murmured to herself.

Fiend
Jan 6th, 2003, 04:30:45 PM
:: the heat made wavered images in the distance but a black silhouette formed on the horizon. It wasn't moving fast, it took its time but everytime Eveyn blinked the form was very much larger than it had been before. Until she blinked once more and then the dark form was close enough to be recognizable.
I smiled and my glowing red irises flared as I caught sight of the other person. Evelyn, we'd had a wonderful nightside trip last time I had been given the pleasure of meeting her. But we had been through a good night, that's all, I hadn't found much els about her but she had seemed similar to myself. Enjoyable, beautiful in her own way, and eyes darker than mine but reflecting the same color of red. Similar to myself...
I raised my hand in a greeting, sweat cascaded down my bare chest, my jacket and black plated armor hung at my waist, exposing my chest and up to the glaring sun. My own black garments probably weren't like hers, the fabrics and seams and metal were all wrought from the darkside and the garments always seemed to keep me comfortable and well protected when they were worn. It felt like silk but not even a vibro blade could penetrate it, a very nice gift that I borrowed from what was left of the Old emperor's exhibit in the Coruscant Museum.
But the metal gauntlets that stretched across from finger tip to shoulder were of my own design. Metals fued together an melted to my shape by the fire of darkness and the blades that stretched from my knuckles were twisted so that I could easily hold something without interference. The metal was black as night and the sunlight seemed to be absorbed aound tem and bended towards them as I walked.
I viewed Evelyn, her hat and attire before my blazing eyes turned to hers.::

Hail fair one, you seem like a mirage but I sense a familiar taste in the air. Is that the same beauty I remember from the last time I met Evelyn.

:: The name rolled off my tongue as I sighed. The long white hair was down my back and was matted to it with sweat but the hair in my face stirred a bit s a dry wind blew across my face. I could be more comfortable in the armor but I preferred the heat of Hell over comfort more than most of the time.::

Evelyn
Jan 7th, 2003, 06:43:56 AM
The heat was bothering her so much that her guards and senses were down. That wasn't like her. The Dark Jedi's eyes widened as she sat up, hearing a familiar voice. Her hat, that was resting on top of her face to shield her from the sun, fell into her lap as she looked up to see who it was. A few strands of blue hair stuck to her cheeks, because of the sweat and heat, and her eyes felt heavy.

"Fiend." Evelyn only said.

Fiend
Jan 8th, 2003, 03:26:57 PM
:: I smiled and bent down on one knee in front of Evelyn. I took her hat and lightly fanned her for a moment, looking her over for a minute.::

And what you brings you to this blighted place upon the galaxy? You are one of many I would consider an oasis, but it would seem you would prefer the real thing at the moment. The Garden is wretched but there can be beauty found even in the deepest of the Hells and you prove it.

Evelyn
Jan 9th, 2003, 10:41:37 AM
Evelyn closed her eyes, not resisting the smile on her lips. Still talking about beauty, he was. She let the soft wind brush against her face before lifting her hand up to run her fingers through her humid her, pulling back a few strands of hair.

"I bet you've said that to every woman you've seen on this road."

Fiend
Jan 10th, 2003, 04:04:01 PM
:: My hand strayed to one of the loose strands of her hair, lightly brushing by it. I almost laughed but my eyes glimmered in the reflection of the hot suns.::

Actually I've killed every last one until I saw you. Blame for being weak, but I just couldn't even think of destroying a masterpiece as yourself. You aren't even something I can consider a possession Evelyn. I hadn't even thought of that until now but you have been the only one I've talked to this whole trek.

:: I laughed as I leaned back and sat down on my jacket. I wasn't joking about the women I had killed but it had only been tw so far and they had tried to rob me. But I wasn't sure if I would've killed them anyways. That made me lauh agan but I grew silent as I put my hand on Evelyn's forehead. The cool skin of my hand could've made steam on her face.::

You sure you are ok?

Evelyn
Jan 10th, 2003, 04:57:18 PM
"No one is truly okay in this world, don't you think ?" She put her hand on his wrist.

She pulled on his arm, so she could sit up. Maybe too fast, because it suddendly just got hotter. She stretched her arms and rotated her neck, running her fingers down it, on her porcelain skin slowly.

"What are you doing here, Fiend ?"

Fiend
Jan 12th, 2003, 08:54:35 AM
Whatever I feel like.

:: My smile grew bigger as I gave her the smart <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> answer but I laughed as soon as I finished saying it.::

I'd ask you the same thing?

Evelyn
Jan 12th, 2003, 05:25:49 PM
"Then I'd say the same thing."

It was smartass, but it was the truth. Evelyn tilted her head to the side, the corner of her light pink lips curving up into a smirk. She took her cowboy hat from hin gently and began to fan herself, sighing.

"How can you stand this heat ?" She asked, half-complaining.

Fiend
Jan 12th, 2003, 05:36:09 PM
Beauty, I've been through Hell and back, I thought it was a trip to heaven but Hades told me I was mistaken so I came back here. This heat could pass for a good tan but as you can see, I'm still snow white.

:: I showed her my arms, the skin was damp from sweat but the white color hadn't a burn on it.::

Where you headed, yet another pathway down the Savage Garden?

Evelyn
Jan 12th, 2003, 05:56:29 PM
"Savage Garden." She repeated in a murmure.

Evelyn's crimson eyes fell on the sand, thinking for a moment. Then she shrugged her shoulders.

"Why not ? You know the way ?"

Fiend
Jan 14th, 2003, 04:39:31 PM
I know it as well as you do.

:: I pulled Evelyn up by her hands a I stood and then as she was regaining her balance, I took the chance to kiss Evelyn lightly.::

In fact, I guess I'll take the chance to and be the guide alright?

:: I picked her up in my arms and began to walk in an aimless direction into the desert heat. But my metal gauntlets felt like cold silk so I was sure they were comfortable enough.::

So where exactly did you come from Evelyn?

Evelyn
Jan 16th, 2003, 11:09:29 AM
Evelyn didn't return his kiss, her eyebrow arching but letting it pass this time. She pat her hand on his metal gauntlets, before requesting to get down. Only one man had the right to put his arms arounder her and she didn't want to feel like she needed support. She got down from Fiend, but then poked his cheek with her fingertip, so he wouldn't feel awkward.

"From home, I suppose."

Fiend
Jan 16th, 2003, 03:29:01 PM
:: I had tried to keep my silent laughter in but her answer was enough. I laughed hysterically for a moment. I could care less if she had wanted me to kiss her or not, or carry her for that much. She had poked my face and I coud still feel the skin tingling, that was the problem with manufactured cells wasn't it, sometimes they just didn't work like they were supposed to.::

You suppose? Well I didn't, unless you consider some fool brained jedi's darkside emotions as one.

:: My metal finger went up to my cheek again and I lightly scratched against the skin to make sure the nerves were working. I blinked quickly as I saw blood slide along the blade, they still worked it would seem.::

But how do you get out here by yourself Evelyn?

Evelyn
Jan 18th, 2003, 03:19:14 PM
"Heartbroken."

The word seemed to hurt her, but a smile drew over her light glossy pink lips. She ran her fingers through her blue hair before putting her black cowboy hat on.

"And you ?"

Fiend
Jan 22nd, 2003, 04:47:36 PM
:: My had went to m chest and the blad stabbed into the white skin, sweat mingling with blood.::

At least you have one...

:: I laughed. I was made of darkness. I knew nothing of love but lust, the best part. I knew hate, anger, passion, but never what others considered actual "love." That led to creation... I almost spit. Creation... Dios... Maia... My hair rustled in a wind that didn't exist and my eyes flared bright red as hate flowed in my veins. A few words in the Sith language escaped my breath but my smile replaced the snarl just as fast.::

Meandering, the heat is relaxing sometimes when I'm by myself, it's better than the cold of space sometimes.

Evelyn
Jan 26th, 2003, 08:32:15 PM
"I'd prefer freezing, than sweating, any day ..."

At least you have one... His words echoed in her mind. She did, but she hated it. She wanted to be like him. The lust, that was the only thing she knew, only a matter of months ago. She turned her crimson gaze to him.

Fiend
Jan 26th, 2003, 11:03:23 PM
:: I felt her gaze on me but I didn't turn my head, the bare muscles around my chest quivered slightly as I refused the urge to look back at her. I could feel the nerve along my temples pulse as I fought instinct, how often did I do that?::

That is the question isn't it, how would someone prefer to dying? Ice or Fire? Heaven or Hell? Its all preferences.

:: I laughed at that saying, my metal encased hands holding my wiry stomach as I finished.::

Any day hmmmm?

Faith Stormrider
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:56:38 AM
[...]

Evelyn
Jan 27th, 2003, 10:58:13 AM
"Ice ... You could be dead, but still preserved."

A chill went down her spine. It wasn't that she didn't like the heat or fire. She was just an ice person. By the color of her hair, it was kind of obvious to say that she had a dear connection with water and everything revolving around it.

"How about you ?"

Fiend
Jan 27th, 2003, 11:42:14 PM
I... would rather prefer the maelstrom, to be randomly destroyed in a torent of chaos, the breath of the Savage Gaden. Fire... the pain that only lasts for so long, the heretic's death, and Ice... the eternal slumber that holds the hearts of so many an angel's face, but alas, they are eternal but forgotten...

:: The thoughts of that took me back to my lab... where the rest of them waited to be awakened, frozen in their own sense, but not nearly as dead as they would fated to become.
We slowly came upon a rock with a dry and cracked water bed before it. I slowly thought of the vicous cycle that consumed my life of physical boundaries and my steel toed boot kicked the rock. The snarl on my face subsiding as a trickle of water came from the spring and then as it began to come in a steady flow. Warm at first but freezing soon after.::