PDA

View Full Version : Natalie had fun on New Years

Jedi Master Carr
Jan 5th, 2003, 11:58:34 PM
I saw this story on the Net looks Natalie had some fun this past New Years Eve.

Naked New Year

He may not have seen the great white whale, but Moby had enough indoor nautical adventure on New Year's Eve to please ancestor Herman Melville.

The dance-floor captain rented SoHo's Sky Studios. A spy tells us that, in between slugs of Veuve Clicquot, his Moby-tude was diving into the pool, followed by naked revelers.

Others at the party included Natalie Portman, Jack Black and the Foo Fighters.

We can't tell you who did and didn't strip. But the techno titan writes on his Web site that he didn't "get to sleep until around noon. Luckily the nice illuminati who control the weather (along with the Pentagon) gave us a New Year's Day that was cold and windy and rainy. Sleeping from noon until 4 p.m. could make one feel like a pathetic loser if it was warm and balmy outside."

I doubt she stripped I don't think she is that darring but it does sound like it was a wild party.

JonathanLB
Jan 6th, 2003, 12:39:56 AM
If I were with Natalie, that would certainly make for a better New Year's Eve! :) ;)

Darth Viscera
Jan 6th, 2003, 04:54:33 AM
Ugggh

As you know from Seinfeld, there's good naked and there's bad naked. Natalie is bad naked. Or, at least I haven't seen her as good naked yet, it may be possible. She looks much more beautiful in the outfits that the costume dept. made up for her during the Naboo scenes in AOTC.

Then again, everybody is bad naked when they haven't been touched up (OMG! no pun intended, I swear!) by a studio.

JonathanLB
Jan 6th, 2003, 04:55:32 AM
Yeah... whatever. Natalie is so hot.

Darth Viscera
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:16:51 AM
she has a bad personality.

JonathanLB
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:37:36 AM
LOL, that's hilarious. She has a great personality! She is a very intelligent, really normal girl compared to all of these phonies in Hollywood. Give me Natalie any day over basically any of the other girls. I find some of the other chicks hotter, but there is no way they are smarter. Natalie is really awesome.

Loki Ahmrah
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:46:47 AM
Peh! It doesn't matter anyways, Natalie pales in comparisson to my Halle. :)

Darth Viscera
Jan 6th, 2003, 07:04:54 AM
The computer from 2001: A Space Oddysey? :)

Loki Ahmrah
Jan 6th, 2003, 08:10:53 AM
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that...is there? :p

Naturally I meant Halle Berry as opposed to HAL9000 (It is 9000 isn't it?).

Darth Viscera
Jan 6th, 2003, 09:38:40 AM
Ah, of course!

Yes, Halle Berry is >= HAL9000 in matters of sexitude, but Elizabeth Hurley takes the cake.

JonathanLB
Jan 6th, 2003, 10:28:32 AM
Halle is not very attractive at all, *gag*

Give me Liz Hurley any day, heck yes.

Darth Viscera
Jan 6th, 2003, 10:43:07 AM
In that case, watch The Weight of Water

סּסּ

JMK
Jan 6th, 2003, 11:01:40 AM
Any warm-blooded male should find all 3 extremely hot.

ReaperFett
Jan 6th, 2003, 11:11:12 AM
I dont like Berry's hair. The other two are uber-hot.

And I do follow what you mean about looking better clothed Vis

JonathanLB
Jan 6th, 2003, 12:27:48 PM
Yes, Halle's hair is what bothers me most, she is ok looking but can you say total sleazy trash? I mean jesus christ, I don't need a girl to be Einstein for me to fantasize about her, haha, but I don't like celebrities who strike me as totally trashy like Halle. Her Oscar speech was gag-worthy. Horrid.

I never did think much of her, though, looks-wise.

If I had to pick some beautiful black girls, I would have said Aaliyah, but ugg, what a talented young woman who had to die so early, very tragic, I loved her acting, liked her singing, and she was good looking and seemed like a good person. I also like that chick from Antwone Fisher, she was pretty hot I thought!!!

Tyra Banks is just ok to me, I'm not a big fan, but no thanks to Halle. Also, thumbs up to Beyonce Knowles.

Overall, though, I must say I am more into white girls, but there are exceptions quite obviously.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 6th, 2003, 01:58:07 PM
Originally posted by JMK
Any warm-blooded male should find all 3 extremely hot.

Natalie IS NOT HOT. NO NO NO.

Halle Berry.... nah.

Liz Hurley... mildy

Darth Viscera
Jan 6th, 2003, 02:40:59 PM
Originally posted by Marcus Elessar
Liz Hurley... mildy

LOL, that'll turn to medium/hot (I'm going on a picante sauce scale, haha) when you see The Weight of Water.

All I can say is, that's one lucky ice cube. :lol

ReaperFett
Jan 6th, 2003, 03:11:46 PM
You know how I replied :)

Loki Ahmrah
Jan 6th, 2003, 03:34:53 PM
I was at one point obsessed with Elizabeth Hurley like I am now with Halle Berry. However she does very little these days and has of late achieved a "Jordan" image with the media. I don't know how but in short, I find Jordan quite a beast and as such this doesn't help Hurley's weakening appeal.

The difference, I will stress, between Natalie Portman and Halle Berry is that Portman needs a lot of make-up for her to look great. I saw her on Letterman and my impressions were she had a loud mouth and awful skin but a smile to die for whereas Berry has perfect skin, facial features, body and smile in my eyes at least.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 6th, 2003, 04:14:29 PM
*I* have a great personality!

ha!

JMK
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:08:23 PM
I like Portman more as Padme than as Amidala, and she's certainly wearing less makeup as Padme! :lol

And LD, we all know how great you are. ;)

Jedi Master Carr
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:09:21 PM
To me Natalie is hot, but that is just my opinion.

Loki Ahmrah
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:22:06 PM
Originally posted by JMK
I like Portman more as Padme than as Amidala, and she's certainly wearing less makeup as Padme! :lol

You got me there. :lol

I just don't see Natalie Portman as hot, hot. She's more like a sweet, pretty girl than a stunning specimen of the female form. :p

ReaperFett
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:27:55 PM
the female form? Can she turn into other forms? ;)

Hermes Spearman
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:30:20 PM
Oh no, she is most definately the female form. Just not a stunning specimen of it. :mneh

ReaperFett
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:38:55 PM
pfft :)

Oriadin
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:21:29 PM
I think shes pretty hot. I think her acting isnt up to much though although that could be a little unfair as ive only seen her in star wars.

Id prefer to have Kate Winslet anyday of the week :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:23:27 PM
I liked her in Anywhere But Here, except that the entire movie was singularly depressing. I wanted to see the one where Natalie played a pregnant girl who give birth in a Walmart, but I can't remember what it's called now. :(

JMK
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:26:15 PM
Where the Heart Is, I believe. I could be wrong though.

Admiral Lebron
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:38:10 PM
Where the Heart Is, is correct. I was good.

And I take Ms. Jolie any day of the week.

JMK
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:56:20 PM
Hard to argue with that Lebron, although the Billy Bob Tattoo may make me vomit. :x

JonathanLB
Jan 6th, 2003, 07:15:19 PM
Jeez I've never seen such weird, divergent opinions in all of my life.

1) Natalie Portman is an excellent actress. She has proved this time again, especially as a younger girl with The Professional, which may very well be one of the 5 best child performances in movie history. Not to mention that she is great in the Star Wars films, perfectly restrained, yet at the same time caring, especially more so in AOTC. It's a tough performance because what Lucas wanted is quite different from what some people may expect (they are too stuck in formulaic acting to realize that Jedi are not supposed to be emotional, for instance, or that a queen should be regal in TPM, etc.).

2) "Portman needs a lot of make-up for her to look great." Are you KIDDING?! LOL, it is just the opposite! Portman is beautiful without any makeup whatsoever, whereas most girls really do need at least some makeup to look great. Portman looks great without it. Wow you could not be more wrong.

3) She is HOT. Natalie Portman is one of the most beautiful girls on the planet. She may not be "hot" in the sense that Victoria's Secret models are hot, which is hot as in "I want to screw that girl" hot, but she is beautiful, which is CLASSY. There's a big difference. When I see a girl looking all seductive, I may be like, "Oh my god that girl is so hot," but when I see a girl wearing nice clothes who is intelligent, like Portman, and has a great smile, great personality, and looks great, she is beautiful. It's not like, "Wow I want to do that girl," but like, "Wow she is beautiful" -- like a painting or a sculpture, or like a great movie (i.e. Star Wars), haha, j/k about the last part.

Angeline Jolie is pretty hot, yes, but she's really weird. I still think she's hella hot.

Darth Viscera
Jan 7th, 2003, 04:28:11 AM
oy vey ismier, someone's got it bad!

Sanis Prent
Jan 7th, 2003, 09:35:39 AM
Natalie is alright, in that petite, schoolgirl kinda way. No qualms at all. Her acting is hit or miss, but that's beside the point.

Halle is gorgeous, I will agree. Not my favorite, but a top 25 contender.

Elizabeth Hurley. One word - Bedazzled. REOW!!!

Angelina Ho-lie. Looks decent, but she's total taint. I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole.

Darth Viscera
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:14:05 AM
I would touch her with a 10 foot pole. And maybe a camcorder.

JMK
Jan 7th, 2003, 12:38:40 PM
I'd have to think twice about touching that's for sure, but we all have to die from something, and if I die at the hands of Jolie, so be it. :)

ReaperFett
Jan 7th, 2003, 12:43:41 PM
I might touch her, but I'd be scared. Especially if anything even vaguely sharp was nearby :)

Darth Viscera
Jan 7th, 2003, 01:07:07 PM
I wonder what would happen if a stake were thrusted into her chest? If she's really a vampire, then she would most likely be either critically wounded or dead.

Sanis Prent
Jan 7th, 2003, 04:10:13 PM
I'd be more worried about getting splattered by carcinogenic boob filling.

Loki Ahmrah
Jan 7th, 2003, 04:46:55 PM
It'd be Scary Movie all over again! :lol

Darth Viscera
Jan 7th, 2003, 05:40:29 PM
Originally posted by Sanis Prent
I'd be more worried about getting splattered by carcinogenic boob filling.

Now you've done it. You've taken two beautiful things of Angelina's and demonized them in my mind. Ah...craw shoots.