PDA

View Full Version : Brother sister relations (Nefertati, Anuberis)

Armaiil Kryatir
Jan 5th, 2003, 09:31:09 PM
She's the spitting image of her mother. He's the spitting image of his father. They are his greatest creations ever. And all he had to do was speed their growth.

"Ooh, this is rich. This is absolutely too good to be true."

Now he has two perfect berserk warriors. Now he's got one fighter to each parent. An even match.

Nefertati
Jan 5th, 2003, 09:41:35 PM
Nefertati looked back and forth between them with her usual cold unfeeling stare. Her ears were back at little but not in anger, she was listening to the movements of her brother Anuberis. She knew he was her brother since Armaiil had told her in her early growth and unlike Armail, she paid a slight attention to what he was doing, a very small bit but a lot for the stolid looking woman. Her eyes were generally half-lidded in a bored expression. She didn't care for the man who called himself their father of sorts. He was too excentric for her tastes.

Anuberis
Jan 5th, 2003, 09:57:14 PM
Anuberis is in the training room. Nefertati and Armaiil are on the other side of the resistant glass, watching. He's fighting some Altered, as per usual, with some traps thrown in. He's discovered that his sword doesn't deflect blaster fire, and it's throwing off his strategy. Nefertati is next in line. He's not expecting her to do much better.

Nefertati
Jan 5th, 2003, 10:04:33 PM
Nefertati watched with her head tilted slightly forward and her eyes still half-lidded. But underneath those lids, the young woman was watching every move, studying them for her own try at it. She saw where her brother had made mistakes and was beginning to form her own battle plan. And just like her mother did, Nefertati's tail swished back anf forth with these thoughts.

Anuberis
Jan 5th, 2003, 10:19:42 PM
Anuberis decapitates the last of the Altered and mock-salutes the mentor and sister.

"Your turn, Nefertati."

Nefertati
Jan 5th, 2003, 10:51:09 PM
Nefertati barely raises her head in acknowledgement as she brushes past her brother, her features half hidden by the hair that was just like her mother's but shorter but a half smirk could be seen. She eyes her opponents who look at their creator in disbelief, why were they to fight a girl? One barely had time to register the thought before her claws were in his throat, ripping up and out and sending a shower of blood streaming out from the wound that douses his attacker before he falls, gurgling and squirming before becoming still in death and blood pools on the floor. The one that moved next was down with several bulletholes to the chest soon after. Unlike her brother who used the same type of blade as their father, Nefertati was more into guns and knives to get the same result. Half covered with and her face masked with the altered's blood, she flashes a feral look back at her brother and Armaiil before looking back to those remaining.

Nefertati
Feb 7th, 2003, 10:13:44 PM
As she turns back, another attacks while she's distracted. Nef moves with the speed of a berserker as she grabs the fist that was coming towards her. She closes her hand down tighter upon it before the crunch of bones is heard. She wastes no time in plunging the claws of her other hand into it's heart before drawing one of her many knives and impaling the creature in the head with it. Now only one remains standing, eyeing her warily. Nef smirks before disppearing and reappearing behind it, her claws make a quick slash and the creature falls forward, paralized with a severed spinal cord. Nef looks down at it for a moment, her right eye twitching a bit before she brings down her foot and crushes its head. She leans over and removes her knive from the other creature's head before looking back to her brother and Armaiil.

Armaiil Kryatir
Feb 9th, 2003, 07:06:13 PM
"Well done, Nefertati. Now you will fight as a team with Anuberis."

Nefertati
Feb 9th, 2003, 08:30:51 PM
Nefertati smirked, this was good, she hadn't been able to help her brother in the get mother mission but now she could. Finally she could torture mother and father instead of only being allowed to do so verbally. Her smirk got a bit wider and more twisted as she thought about how to torture then.

"Very well..."

She said quietly before masking her emotions again in her usual stone faced expression.

Anuberis
Feb 10th, 2003, 11:35:42 PM
Anu scowls.

"Just don't get in the way."

Nefertati
Feb 10th, 2003, 11:39:38 PM
Nef smirked, she could feel her brother was annoyed.

"I will attack the other, brother.......whichever one you aren't...."

Either way, Nef got one or the other to maim so she wasn't picky, she was far more patient than Anuberis and maybe even more deadly, but that had yet to seen.

Anuberis
Feb 10th, 2003, 11:59:29 PM
"You will deal with mother. Father is mind to kill."

His tone suggests that any other option would be odious, and that he will have it no other way than how he has stated it.

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:03:03 AM
"Whatever...."

She said simply, somewhat glad of the decision, she wanted to test mother, see what about her was so important to father. She wanted to know why one woman caused such rage in her father.

"Whichever one works for me as long as I get to kill one..."

Armaiil Kryatir
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:05:31 AM
"That will be all. I must plan your next encounter with your loving parents..."

He waves dismissively.

"You may do what you will, but do not leave the compound."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:09:03 AM
Nefertati said nothing and wandered out of the room before her brother had moved. The altered hung out in the halfway and she pushed one roughly aside as it got in her way.

"Must he have sooo many of these rejects?"

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:11:06 AM
"The horde is his army...his security. Alone they are weak, but their sheer number is more than enough to overwhelm any foe. He easily has enough to attack and overrun Father's order...I don't see why he just doesn't dispatch us with a squad of them to defeat them all."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:15:10 AM
"Because they are too weak, hell one hit in the right place kills them, useless damn things!"

She yelled before she cut one with her blade.

"Move!"

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:17:54 AM
"Not true. Some have hides so thick you cannot cut them. Others are unbelievably strong...many are small, quick, and nimble. These are rampant in the ranks of altered...after all, their primary use is bringing our mentor specimens. They must be quick to evade any pursuit, and hide from prying eyes."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:23:30 AM
"Whatever you say brother..."

She growled and she shouldered another out of the way, her patience was wearing thin with the mob of them.

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:25:53 AM
Anuberis draws and cuts at an altered. His sword bounces back and the beast blinks stupidly. He sheathes the sword with an "I told you so" look on his face.

"So...what would you like to do, little sister?"

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:29:18 AM
"Besides kill all these things if they don't get out of my way, no idea..."

She growled before she checked another into the wall then slashed at it.

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:31:27 AM
Anuberis holds her arm, preventing the creature's death.

"Stupid and weak they may be, but don't kill them needlessly."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:36:02 AM
"Why not?!"

She growled as she glared at the altered, they had always annoyed her so she often took it out on them.

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:39:24 AM
"Because, they still have a purpose to serve, and even if they are failures, our mentor put hours of hard work into their creation. It is their own fault that they were not strong enough to withstand his alterations and grow to their fullest potential."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:42:35 AM
"Hrumph...weaklings...."

She still growled at them, she hadn't liked them at the start for reasons she didn't know, she just hated them.

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:46:29 AM
"Enough poking fun at the altered. They can't fight back."

He folds his arms behind his head and casts a glance around.

"I don't feel like doing anything..."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:50:34 AM
Nef's tail swished back and forth as looked around as well.

"Well hanging out with the altered is boring, I would rather not."

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:51:52 AM
"Didn't I just say we were gonna leave 'em alone?" he growls. "Wish we could go outside."

Just like the li'l kid he is...

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:53:54 AM
The thought had never really occured to her.

"Why not? What's to stop us?"

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:56:40 AM
"He said to stay within the compound."

Amazing how the rebellious Jackel's son is so quick to obey his mentor.

"If we go out, he'll know. He always knows."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 01:02:02 AM
She fluttered her ears a bit as she remembered.

"Why does he care if we go out? You'd think he would find us killing more innocents interesting."

She growled, the scent of the altered's shed blood earlier had awakened a bit of the berserker within her so she was a bit tense.

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 01:06:21 AM
"And then we attract Jedi or NRSF. We compromise the secrecy of this hidden laboratory."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 01:12:55 AM
Nef growled, she was too annoyed to think ahead as she normally would. Her fingers drummed on her upper arm as her tail swished.

"What else is there to do then?"

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 01:16:47 AM
"What makes you think I know?" he snaps. "Jeez...let's just watch TV or something."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 01:19:34 AM
"Since you've been here longer!"

She turned her head away, Armaiil wouldn't want them fighting amongst themselves.

"Whatever, it beats the altered...."

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 01:22:13 AM
They go to Anuberis' room. It's sparsely furnished, with only a bed and a holoprojector. He turns the device on and sighs, surfing channels as quickly as his remote will let him.

"This sucks."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 01:25:41 AM
Nef swipes the remote.

"Give me that..."

She flips a bit before settling on a gory movie of sorts.

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 01:28:06 AM
Anuberis sits with his chin in his hands, watching boredly.

"Who wants to watch TV about real life? We do this all the time, Nef."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 01:34:48 AM
Nefertati yawned, her ears going back a bit in boredom.

"Well he won't let us go out so we're stuck with it unless you know of something else."

She watched the screen lazily before flipping around again.

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 02:26:08 PM
"I don't know..."

He takes the control and keeps changing the channel until a small smile graces his face.

"Cartoons."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 02:31:48 PM
She laughed a bit at her brother's expression, at heart they were still just children.

"Idiot..."

She muttered under her breath.

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 02:40:37 PM
"You like it too, you're as bad as me!"

This particular cartoon focuses on the exploits of a masked superhero, with no special powers to speak of save for his cunning and technological strength.

"This guy rocks."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 02:45:13 PM
"Whatever."

She said simply though she knew it was true but she wouldn't admit it, she was too tough to ever say it aloud. Her eyes watched the screen with rapt attention just as her brother's did.

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 02:52:12 PM
Onscreen, the hero is creeping through the rafters of a warehouse, eyeing the villains warily. Sitting in the floor, surrounded by machine-gun wielding henchmen, are several captives, bound and gagged. Outside the police are negotiating for their release, but the villains aren't going to agree.

"Wonder how he'll win...."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 02:54:34 PM
"Same way they always do, never let the villians win though on any of these things."

She yawned, despite the numerous ones they had watched, the villian never won which always bothered the young berserker.

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:00:30 PM
The hero drops near the shadowed wall, landing lightly on his feet without a sound. He knocks lightly on the wall, drawing the attention of the henchman. One goes to check...he's about the same size and build as the hero. The hero jumps him and trades clothes, then walks back out, communicating with a shake of his head that there's nothing to worry over.

"Sneaky."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:11:46 PM
Nef rolled her eyes, her tail swishing back and forth behind her.

"Same thing the guy did yesterday on the the other one..."

She yawned, boredom setting in.

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:16:54 PM
"Other one?"

Had he missed an episode? He's been following this since it's debut, and hasn't missed one yet.

"What're you talking about?"

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:26:14 PM
"Another show, git..."

She yawned again.

"This sucks..."

She fluttered her ears, a question coming to mind.

"What do you know of mother and father? Armaiil told me next to nothing."

She said quietly, wondering if her brother would snap at her for asking but she knew hardly anything about them and she was curious for later meetings.

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:29:28 PM
"He says that they abandoned me. He says that he made father, and that mother is a halfling whose death is falsified in the records of the Cizerack Pride. He says they're evil and ruthless, and that they hate me and you and the other kids. I was only able to save you though."

He speaks with quiet rage, his attention diverted from the show as he remembers.

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:36:56 PM
Nef mulls that over a bit but other questions soon come to her.

"Why didn't mother fight us then if she hates us and why do the cubs you mentioned to her still live?"

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:39:13 PM
"Mother has fought us every time she's seen us. She couldn't fight because I got the drop on her. The cubs she has are meant to become their own little army to kill Armaiil."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:43:24 PM
"How? I smelt their scent, they're still just cubs, it will be years before they can fight."

She fluttered her ears again, there were things that just didn't fit and she wondered why.

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:49:23 PM
"They can't superspeed their growth like Armaiil can. They hafta wait."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:54:47 PM
"I understand that, but they're too young to help them so what good are they? They will all be dead longer before those cubs are old enough to fight."

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:56:23 PM
"Why do you think they fight so hard when we attack?"

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:59:10 PM
"Wouldn't know, I wasn't to fight them last time and mother wouldn't put up a fight."

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 08:03:34 PM
"They fight so hard because we will take or kill their potential soldiers, and because they hate us so."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:36:42 PM
"Hmmm, still the cubs are no good to their cause so why do they care? And why would they abandon you if they need allies also?"

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:43:11 PM
This he has no answer to. Its something that keeps him awake at night.

"I dunno..."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:03:48 PM
"Besides what Armaiil says, what are they like?"

She asked, she had him answering so why not keep asking the questions that had been bouncing in her head for awhile now.

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:10:18 PM
"Excellent fighters. I don't know alot beyond that."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:14:38 PM
"Hmm..."

Her brother seemed to be hiding something but she didn't press the issue.

"What's father like? I haven't seen him as of yet except from afar."

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:18:34 PM
"Like me, with more control. He keeps holding back when we meet on the battlefield. Like he thinks he can win without giving his best or something."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:22:30 PM
"Mother seems to have something do with that, afterall she got him out of berserker by dumb luck."

Nef scoffed, remembering, she still didn't understand why though.

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:26:03 PM
"Nothing should break the fury that easily...there is an element to this that we have missed. I can't say what. Armaiil believes he may know, but I cannot be certain."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:33:04 PM
Neither one of them knew of love so that answer elluded them.

"Wish I knew what it was so I could use it against them."

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:37:03 PM
"If I knew, I would prevent it. It would kill mother to see father as a berserker, and father would finally fulfill his purpose."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:40:24 PM
"She's seen it though and I don't see why having father become a mindless fighter helps Armaiil any....."

She yawned, thoughts wandering, she of course understood the berserker state but it wore down one too much to stay in for long periods of time, it would more than likely kill father before he killed more than a few towns.

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:47:14 PM
"Because he has no heed for his own self. He attacks with great speed and strength, overwhelming the defense of any fighter. When he achieves this permanent berserk state, Armaiil simply needs to splice father's DNA with that of others. He will make for himself an army of berserkers, and will overrun the galaxy."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:52:22 PM
With that, another thought struck her, a not good one.

"Then what good will we be?"

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:56:35 PM
"What good will what be?"

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:03:40 PM
"Us, what will Armaiil need us for when father breaks?"

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:04:43 PM
"We won't have to fight. We can do what we will."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:08:49 PM
"Sure of that? He doesn't seem like the type to let us have free rein...."

She sighed, too many questions were plaguing her now.

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:10:31 PM
"Yeah, so?"

Despite his best attempt, he can't mask the worry in his voice.

"You worry too much."

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:14:55 PM
"You are too but I can't help wondering, there's not much to trust in Armaiil, I wonder if he'll mess with our DNA and screw us up like the others."

Her tail swished back and forth a bit quicker than usual, she was scared like any child, not knowing was worrying.

Anuberis
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:16:42 PM
"He won't! He takes care of us because mother and father won't!"

But her suggestions have rattled him. Now he's worried.

"What should we do? Where can we go?"

Nefertati
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:19:53 PM
Nef fluttered her ears as she thought for a moment.

"Kill father maybe? Armaiil can't change us if father is dead."

Anuberis
Feb 12th, 2003, 12:01:38 AM
"No, if we do that he will kill us in turn. We need to do something else."

Nefertati
Feb 12th, 2003, 12:11:55 AM
Nef's ears went back, her brother was right, they would be worse off if they killed their father.

"Seems we need to figure out why mother stopped him, only then can we keep him from doing it."

Anuberis
Feb 12th, 2003, 12:28:50 AM
"Prevent him from reaching his full capacity?"

It could work, but how could they do it without Armaiil knowing?

"We must be secretive...if Armaiil finds out, he will have our hides."

Nefertati
Feb 12th, 2003, 12:33:40 AM
"Understandable, can be done though, we aren't as stupid as he thinks we are..."

She fluttered her ears though.

"We'll have to let go of mother though if he starts react too much in battle, she seems to have something to do with starting as well as stopping it."

Anuberis
Feb 12th, 2003, 08:58:02 AM
Anuberis grows and puts his head in his hands.

"If we could just figure out what the hell it is about her that starts and stops the berserk state in father, we could prevent it entirely...I say we watch them more. Armaiil says observation is often the best form of learning."

Nefertati
Feb 12th, 2003, 01:47:03 PM
Nef nodded.

"We can't today but maybe tomorrow, besides we're supposed to watch them so Armaiil wouldn't get suspicious."

She fluttered her ears trying to remember when father had started and stopped. What was it about mother? What was her role in it?

Anuberis
Feb 12th, 2003, 05:18:50 PM
Anuberis ponders, tapping a fist lightly against his mouth.

"When it starts...it's usually when something bad happens to mother. Like when she was about to be raped by the Hutt."

Nefertati
Feb 12th, 2003, 05:27:30 PM
Nef flutters her ears, suddenly remembering that too.

"Yes, it was when she started to get real scared that his power spiked up."

Anuberis
Feb 12th, 2003, 05:52:42 PM
"Yeah...he goes berserk to protect her...then...how does she stop it? The stupid camera went out...but we know she stopped him, because she is alive, and he is no longer berserk."

Nefertati
Feb 12th, 2003, 11:55:36 PM
"Figures that the key is the one thing we don't know, we'll just have to watch them and figure it out."

Anuberis
Feb 12th, 2003, 11:56:53 PM
"We begin tomorrow. And not through that damn unreliable remote droid. We'll do it in person."

Nefertati
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:13:38 AM
"Sounds good to me, what do we tell him though?"

Anuberis
Feb 13th, 2003, 02:55:49 PM
Anuberis runs his hands back through his hair and falls over on his side, lying on the floor.

"The hell if I know! We'll worry over it when we get to that! Shut up, you're bothering me."

Nefertati
Feb 13th, 2003, 03:02:42 PM
Nef raised an eyebrow but stayed quiet, she knew she had gotten him thinking more than he would have liked. Being his sister, she knew he preferred not to think too much on such things, she had also noticed his change when she asked about his abandonment, something was wrong there she suspected. She yawned and closed her eyes, just being silent as her tail tapped lightly at the ground.