PDA

View Full Version : About Me....

Xazor Elessar
Jan 5th, 2003, 09:11:15 PM
Starting tomorrow I won't be on much at all....and if I do get on sometime, I'll only be able to reply to like, one or two threads if I am lucky. I am leaving to go to Florida on Saturday the 11th, and before I can go, I must do all of the homework for the time I will be gone. So this whole week I'll be doing two or three weeks worth of homework, plus studying for Semester Exams. Once I leave on vacation, I might be able to get on a few days down in Florida at my Aunt and Uncle's house, but other than that...I won't be on here at all while I'm gone. I am coming back on Tuesday the 21st and then the 22nd and 23rd I have exams. The 24th I have off so I will probably be on here. :)

Just didn't want anyone to wonder why I am not posting and whatnot. Please don't worry about me.....and thanks for understanding that RL comes first, especially in these situations. :) I want to apologize to my Padawans especially....guys just hang in there and I'll make you my #1 priority when I can post, okay? :) ::HUGGLES:: Thanks again guys..... :)

Xazor
:angel

Dae Jinn
Jan 5th, 2003, 09:18:20 PM
No worries Xazor. Be safe and have fun ;) :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 5th, 2003, 09:31:09 PM
Have much fun, m'lady :D

Xazor Elessar
Jan 5th, 2003, 09:36:38 PM
::huggles::

Thank you, m'lord....I shall. :) And thanks to you to Dae....I'll miss everyone! :D

Dae Jinn
Jan 5th, 2003, 09:38:30 PM
Yeah, but it's nice to get away for a little too. :)

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 5th, 2003, 10:12:17 PM
Sometimes it's nice to get away for a long while too. ENjoy yourself.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Jan 5th, 2003, 10:29:11 PM
It'll be quiet around here :) Come back safe, and don't forget to have fun.

Kelt Simoson
Jan 5th, 2003, 11:41:56 PM
Have fun My Wife Xaxor.....err...no..thats Faramir...okay...N/M...*snatches back her present* ;)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jan 6th, 2003, 12:25:37 AM
have fun deary :)

Helenias Evenstar
Jan 6th, 2003, 01:25:01 AM
Let's talk about many things when you get back! I think we owe each other a few posts here and there

Syrius Cline
Jan 6th, 2003, 02:50:23 AM
Buh-bye Master. :) Have fun. :)

Taylor Millard
Jan 6th, 2003, 03:15:59 AM
Have fun! Enjoy FL :)

Silus Xilarian
Jan 6th, 2003, 03:38:06 AM
Have fun....We'll be here :)

hopefully:uhoh

SashaKovalev
Jan 6th, 2003, 12:41:28 PM
*grins* Go soak up some sun and forget about us. Who needs all the grief you're always getting around here, anyway.... ? ;)

Cant wait to have ya back...have a safe trip.

Xazor Elessar
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:11:03 PM
Thanks guys! ::huggles::

Yeah.....I'm not posting much today either....my friend was killed in a car accident yesterday so I'm not feeling up to it much anyhow even though I do have the time. I'll post a little but as for big RPing I just can't. :(

Yeah, Helenias.....we'll do some posting and talk! ::huggles:: Thanks again everyone.....I love ya'll.... :)

SashaKovalev
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:15:25 PM
*hugs* Sorry to hear about your friend. Are you doing ok?

Xazor Elessar
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:26:00 PM
*huggles*

Yeah.....I'm alright....it's really hard especially since I lost a friend back in April. It'll never be easy but I've been surrounded with helpful caring people all day so I'm pulling through. :)

Fiend
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:30:44 PM
:: waves at Xaz::

Sorry you have to go for a bit, hope you pull through alright and all is well, I've lost a few friends recently and I know your pain, it sounds weird to say that cuz I thought its always different for that but I can only offer my sympathies over a postboard... :D

SashaKovalev
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:40:40 PM
*nods* Im glad to hear that much at least, Xaz. I hope your trip can be a nice escape from reality. :)

Cherice St_Hilare
Jan 7th, 2003, 12:55:02 PM
Real life always comes first, so don't fret. Awfully sorry to hear about your friend dying in a car crash ... :(

Xazor Elessar
Jan 8th, 2003, 05:23:05 PM
Thanks for your condolences guys.... :hugs: I appreciate it so much more than you could know. :)

I am leaving for Florida in like, two days so....I won't be posting much until like, the 24th or so.....I'll miss ya'll. :)