PDA

View Full Version : The Return of Sage Hazzard!

Syrius Cline
Jan 5th, 2003, 02:14:31 AM
Whoo, baby! Feels good to RP with Sagey-san again. I missed the whiney, moody zealot. :lol

<a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26366>Going Home</a>

Check it out. I REALLY want to know what people think of it. How it's written, layed out, story, etc. This is the first RP since I've come back where I really tried to make it read beautifully. In some threads I just get my point across in as few of words as possible. Not a bad style mind you, it's just that with Sage I've always been wordy. Anywho, tell me what you think so far and even as I go along give me those precious two cents. :)

Oh, and would you believe that the revelation in that post has been planned and building for over a year now? And you ain't seen nothing yet baby. I've decided to lay a whole lotta cards out in this one.

Dae Jinn
Jan 5th, 2003, 06:17:44 AM
Ha ha, Luv the Whiney bit ;) Oh so true. :lol!!!!

Originally posted by Syrius Cline
In some threads I just get my point across in as few of words as possible. Not a bad style mind you, it's just that with Sage I've always been wordy.

O_o

This from the boy who takes "hours" to post anything *nudge nudge* ;) ;) lol. J/k Sagey, or Syrie. :lol

Syrius Cline
Jan 6th, 2003, 02:45:22 AM
Hours?! I had to wait for my nails to dry! :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 6th, 2003, 04:22:27 PM
WELCOME BACK!

*tackles* :crack

Kelt Simoson
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:10:42 PM
Welcome back old timer :)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 6th, 2003, 07:32:26 PM
Originally posted by Dae Jinn
Ha ha, Luv the Whiney bit ;) Oh so true. :lol!!!!

O_o

This from the boy who takes "hours" to post anything *nudge nudge* ;) ;) lol. J/k Sagey, or Syrie. :lol

*agrees* take too long you do....

Dae Jinn
Jan 6th, 2003, 07:43:15 PM
LOL @ the nail thing...

Nice, Sagey, Nice. :)

Syrius Cline
Jan 7th, 2003, 01:46:51 AM
Now how exactly do I take too long to post? You haven't replied to our post in two days Dae. :lol

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 7th, 2003, 01:48:00 AM
hehe.....*whistles* I said nothing.....*hides*