PDA

View Full Version : Our paths have crossed again..Could this be fate? (Laric)

Adisha Dije
Jan 4th, 2003, 11:37:47 PM
Adisha walked up to his door nervously. She had always had feelings for him, ever since they first met on Corellia, but his feelings were still unknown to her. She had caught glimpses of them, but wanted to make certain once and for all about how they felt towards each other.

Fate has crossed their paths twice already, and now they even trained under the same master. How could it not be meant to be?

Laric Nworb
Jan 5th, 2003, 07:12:07 PM
Laric was in a hurry as he heard someone knock on his door. He really didn't need this, had to catch that ship leaving for Ossus. Surpirsed to find Adisha Dije standing there, he spoke "Hello. I didn't really expect you to come buy. Um...Would you like to take a seat?"

Adisha Dije
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:06:08 PM
"Sure," she replied. She could sense he was anxious, in a hurry. Maybe this wasn't the right time. she thought.

Adisha stepped inside and took a seat. "Are you going somewhere?" she asked.

Laric Nworb
Jan 6th, 2003, 06:55:55 PM
"Ossus." he simply replied. "I'm meeting a friend there." Laric turned away from Adisha and shut his suitcase. He turned back and spoke, "So, what is it you came to see me about?"

Adisha Dije
Jan 9th, 2003, 09:06:48 PM
"Well...I wanted to ...umm..clear things up between us." Adisha stated nervously, but now that she had gotten that far it was easier to continue.

"Ever since we met on Corellia I..I've had feelings for you. And now that we are here, training together, and seeing each other more often, those feelings have grown. I guess I came here to ask if...if it was mutual." She sat where she was looking up at Laric anxiously, awaiting his reply.

Laric Nworb
Jan 18th, 2003, 09:58:06 AM
"Oh." Laric really didn't know what to think. "I..ah...um." Should he tell her the truth? "Well, I..don't know. You, um, caught me offguard. I need sometime to think about it."

Adisha Dije
Jan 20th, 2003, 08:14:46 PM
"Alright." Adisha said a little disapointed but not upset because he hadn't said he didn't feel anything for her.

"Well I hope your trip goes ok. I'll let you go then since your in a hurry." With that she quickly left and returned to her quarters with out waiting for his reaction.