PDA

View Full Version : A Gal with Guts...(open)

Aurynn Jacot
Jan 4th, 2003, 09:26:47 PM
Amazing. Simpy amazing! That was Aurynn's first impression of the Grand Plaza Hotel , upper Coruscant. If she had known what would occure in time to come she would have re-evaluated her opinion.

The woman looked out of place in the formal lobby, dressed in fitted jeans and a loose cotton blouse but RYn paid no attention to it. Walking up to the desk she smiled and waited for the receptionist to engage conversation. He didn't. Aurynn cleared her throat. He still did not acknowledge her.

"Excuse me... Martin?"

With an exasperated sigh the man looked up. His finely waxed mustache was curled at the ends and it reminded Aurynn of speeder handles. He eyes the woman distastefully.

"What do you want, directions to the Bargain Inn?"

Aurynn looked at him, surprised.

"Wha... Excuse me?"

"I said, do you want directions--"

Aurynn cut him off.

"No, I heard you. I'm just surprised that a man of your absolutely incredible career stature could be so ignorant as to addres a guest in that manner. Now maybe I'm not used to these big planet manners but I'm sure that you were about to ask how you could help me, isn't that right,"

She stoped to read his name again,

"Martin?"

With a stubborn smile, he nodded.

"of course, Ma'am."

Aurynn smiled.

"Don't worry Martin, I jsut came in for a look. Farmer girls like me don't mix with class as you so elegantly pointed out a few moments ago."

Frowning she walked out the doors, and looked down the street. Originally planning to stay a night at the Plaza, Ryn would rather have died than go back in there. She decided to go and get a cup of tea to brighten things up when a man in quite a hurry thought it was a good idea to 'borrow' her purse.

"Hey!"

Already in a foul mood Aurynn shouted after him and took off in pursuit. She dodged people who gave her funny looks but the thief was already gaining.

"Stop you moron!"

Of course, he paid no attention and in her anxious hurry Ryn failed to notice the an directly in front of her. Had it been bowling, she would have made a strike. THe woman let out a cry as she fell to the ground, landing on top of the unfortunate stranger. She groaned in frustration.

"Aeeergh! I'm sorry.... Damn! That no good.... Are you okay?"

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Jan 5th, 2003, 02:00:51 AM
With a grown of his own, Zak brings his legs up under his body and slowly stands up, checking over his body as he did.

"Yeah, I guess I'm all right, just a bit dirt... dirty."

Zak had turned to look at the women who had knocked him down, and just kept looking. She was a beauty, strangly dressed, but that was besides the fact. With a quick blink, Zak brings his attention to the here and now. Then the fact that she was running flashed through his mind.

"Oh yeah I'm perfectly ok, hey, why the rush? You late for a shuttle or something?"

Aurynn Jacot
Jan 5th, 2003, 02:09:46 AM
Aurynn too stood up, squinting in the distance, trying to catch a glimpse of her assailant. She ran a hand through her long hair, distracted.

"What? Oh, no.... Some idiot stole my bag and I was trying to get it back."

She turned around caught him looking at her. Rolling her eyes, Ryn pushed the sleeves of her blouse up to her elbows.

"Sorry, I should have watched where I as going. I suppose I got too involved in my own affairs. You sure I didn't hurt you, I was goin' full tilt..."

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Jan 8th, 2003, 12:49:02 AM
Zak turned to follow her gaze off to the distance. His hieght gave him a visual advantage over the crowd, yet, who ever the man was, he was gone. He looked over his shoulder down and the women.

"Yes, I am sure I am all right. It would take a little more then a tumble to faze me."

Pausing, Zak looks up at a nearby street sign, and then toward the women again.

"You know, we ain't that far from my place, you could come up if you wish. Can't offer you much, maybe some food and a warm place until you can find a place to camp yourself. You welcome to come, but I would understand if you are afraid."

A glint of a challange shined in Zaks eyes as he started to walk away.

"By the way, names Zakatiel, but you can call me Zak."