PDA

View Full Version : Through the Mask of Vader

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 4th, 2003, 08:19:57 PM
So here I am, watching A New Hope, when I notice, in one scene, it seems that you are able to see through the black of Vaders mask's eye pieces and see the person beneath. The angle was just right to allow it to be seen. You can make out the human skin color and the shadows of the eye. It was crazy.

It was right after Solo blasted Greedo and Vader was talking to Tarkin. When he walks behind Tarkin and turns, you can see right through. I checked this twice to make sure. Well, Thats that.

Admiral Lebron
Jan 4th, 2003, 08:33:40 PM
Original or Special Edition?

Jedi_Psyche
Jan 5th, 2003, 12:55:28 AM
oh my gosh!! are you serious?? crap i was just watching that tonight too lol. but ya.. i noticed somethin about ESB and ROTJ.. when Han gets put in carbon freezing.. he is still chained by the arms between his elbow and shoulders w/ the chain going across his back.. when he comes out of carbon freezing.. ta dah! no more chains!

JMK
Jan 5th, 2003, 02:13:41 AM
You can also see David Prowse's eyes at the end of ANH when Han Solo takes out his TIE fighter during the death star run.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 8th, 2003, 02:49:52 AM
I always figured Ugnah, the invisible Ugnaut (Spelling sucks, to tired to look up correct spelling) took the binders off.

Question also, in AOTC, at the end, the two jedi jump the transport right before the Dooku fight. But some clone troopers also jumped off... what happened to these guys? Did the explosion knock them off the cliff? And when Dooku was escaping after the Yoda flight, whey didn't the transport thing Padme on attack? They all decided to jump off instead of firing those beam cannons they had!!! I am so confused...

darth_mcbain
Jan 8th, 2003, 08:08:43 AM
The Clone Trooper that jumped off the transport with Obi-Wan and Anakin got shot off the platform right after he jumped off.

JediRaver
Jan 19th, 2003, 09:02:08 AM
why ask why?