PDA

View Full Version : Kaytor! Your Siggy!

Xazor Elessar
Jan 4th, 2003, 04:06:53 PM
Here ya go chick! Hope ya like it! :D

And here, I hosted it for you too. :) Enjoy!

http://www.boomspeed.com/xazor/Kaytor_Sig.jpg

To put it to use, go to your user control panel, then go to the part about editing your profile....then inside the signature box, type in this:

(center)(img src=http://www.boomspeed.com/xazor/Kaytor_Sig.jpg)(/center)

Instead of the parentheses, though....replace them with carrots. <> instead of (). Okay? Hope that works out for ya! :)

Xenodoros Stormrider
Jan 4th, 2003, 05:56:54 PM
Vedy co0' sig.

Syrius Cline
Jan 5th, 2003, 02:16:56 AM
DANG, did you make that Xazor?

Xazor Elessar
Jan 5th, 2003, 02:28:44 AM
Thanks guys. ;) Yeah Syrius.....I made it myself! :) :D

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 5th, 2003, 02:32:34 AM
Okay, you have me stumped.... how did you do the cloud effect?

Syrius Cline
Jan 5th, 2003, 02:53:56 AM
Did you go on some kind of one month sabatical and visit the great monk of signature design or something? :lol I have no idea how you learned how to do that in so short a time.

What program do you use? Say Paintshop because if you got the $600+ dollars to get Photoshop..... tell me the name of your rich uncle so I can hit him up for some cash. :lol

Xazor Elessar
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:27:01 AM
:o It wasn't that good! :lol Okay, it's the best one I've done.

I use Photoshop 6.0, Sage.... :lol

And I'll never give my secret away unless someone can tell me how to make a huge glow around my letters. I STILL haven't figured it out. :lol

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:32:33 AM
Click on the layer that is the text

Clcik Layer on the menu, then Layer style then outer glow

Xazor Elessar
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:43:27 AM
Are you sure that's how you do it, for real? :lol I'll have to try it. And for my secret....

I really didn't make that background, it was requested I use it by Kaytor for the siggy. :lol :lol :lol I know, I should be ashamed, but the lens flare and the other stuff is all mine....just not the background. The only way I altered it was I gave it a bit of a blur because it was really....pointed, it was just not smooth enough.

Sorry to disappoint you..... :lol

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:47:41 AM
Yes,that's how you really do it m'dear :D

Oh, okay. But you have still presented a puzzle of art I feel I need to learn with that background.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:48:08 AM
Nice

Xazor Elessar
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:49:34 AM
Thanks Idris! :)

:lol @ Marcus.....well, you go ahead and figure it out and then you can tell me how to really do it! ;) :lol

I thought it was a cool sig even if I didn't do the background. ;)

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:54:16 AM
Ahhh yep, worked it out. Combination of a difference Cloud and lighting effect will do it. Tho a brush and a outer glow can achieve it too. Interesting filler idea I shoud use sometime

Xazor Elessar
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:57:56 AM
Sounds good dude! ;) Glad I.....kinda helped ya in a way! :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:58:54 AM
:D

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 5th, 2003, 04:00:47 AM
I dont wanna to be jumpy, and to personal, but why do you guys, and how do you guys manage to jump on the forum and answer to these post and go offline immeditately, and that goes for both why and how?

Xazor Elessar
Jan 5th, 2003, 04:02:03 AM
:D

I'm online all the time even if it says I'm not.....I'm in invisible mode so people don't bother me. :lol

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 5th, 2003, 04:03:16 AM
we're in invisible mode. We both dont like thers to know when we are on-line, certainly because I get hit by everyone either saying hello, or asking me questions or complaining.....

Xazor Elessar
Jan 5th, 2003, 04:06:31 AM
Yeah, exactly my reasoning too....:)

Or the all famous, "I SEE YOU ONLINE, REPLY TO THIS THREAD NOW!" or they damn me to hell because you don't feel like it at the moment or because you just don't have time and you popped on to check your PM's or something. :lol

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 5th, 2003, 04:08:19 AM
Hmm, maybe I should do this hide thingy ^_^

Xazor Elessar
Jan 5th, 2003, 04:12:14 AM
If you want to....it's in your profile options and stuff. :)

Dae Jinn
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:17:35 PM
Marcus just likes lurking around....waiting..and then...BAM! Force Wedgies! >_< :lol

Kaytor Surna
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:49:30 PM
Sorry I havnt been around and when I was I hadnt seen this thread. TYTYTYTY Xazor for the sig.

Guys the backround came from google search. Just type in Black Marble and you get some cool backround things.

TY again for the sig Xaz!

Xazor Elessar
Jan 5th, 2003, 05:03:53 PM
No problem chick! Glad that ya like it! :) ::huggles::

Syrius Cline
Jan 6th, 2003, 02:43:58 AM
Xazor, you... you... you burn me up!!! How the heck did you get Photoshop?! Don't tell me you got a *gasp* job?! That stuff's beneath ME. :lol

I do the outer glow by making a selection of the text, making a new layer, filling the layer in with a color, then gaussian blurring it a bit. :)

Xazor Elessar
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:45:16 PM
Nope, didn't get a job.....I had a friend burn a copy of his PS program for me! :D :lol

No job.....still yet and again.... :lol Don't have time with school. :( :x

But I do have it and use it often! Thanks for the help with the glow, I'll have to try it on my next sig project. :)

Syrius Cline
Jan 7th, 2003, 03:07:28 AM
I shall report you to the authorities at once! :lol j/k

Yeah I don't have time to get a job either. What with reading comic books and playing video games getting in the way. :lol