PDA

View Full Version : A humbling experience.

Vampyre Dalamar
Jan 4th, 2003, 12:10:26 AM
Dalamar faded in from the shadows. His weapons arrayed all around him. His taloned glove's tensed awaiting his challenger. Never had the Vampyre known fear until this day. Knowing that this battle may be his last, the Dark Lord had said his farewells.

He wore his ancient black ceremonial armor. If he was going to die this night he would pass in honor and grace. His fist unclenched as he tried to relax. The nervousness before a major battle crept upon him. Even a Vampyre feared true death. Grounding his boots on the Arena floor Dalamar prepared himself for the final confrontation......

Yuu-huu
Jan 4th, 2003, 12:18:44 AM
The vampire is expecting a Force Master, no doubt...a powerful one. And sure enough, one is there in the room...he was waiting for the vampire lord, until...well...

RAGING POWER!

Yuu-huu, Prince of Darkness, had snuck up on the man and clonked him with a heavy durracrete block. Now, he will face the vampire in a duel to the death!

I AM THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS, MURDERER OF PALE DEAD-LOOKING PEOPLE! I WILL UNMAKE YOU, WEAKLING!

Vampyre Dalamar
Jan 4th, 2003, 12:21:44 AM
Dalamar never even knew what hit him. He knew that man before him was powerful but to sneak up on him he would have never dreamed it.
Rolling with the blow he trembled pulling his sword from his sheathe with a silent hiss he prepared to fight. "I'm a Dark Lord of the Shrine you can't hurt me." Dalamar did not sound to sure of that fact though. Who would facing a master of Death such as Yuu huu.

Yuu-huu
Jan 4th, 2003, 12:28:37 AM
He claims to be a Dark Lord? Blasphemy! Yuu-huu is the only true Dark Lord, he has been chosen by the sacred elixer of 'hoo!

I will break you as easily as one breaks fragile things! It is YOU who cannot hurt ME!

Vampyre Dalamar
Jan 5th, 2003, 06:56:32 PM
Dalamar called forth his astral Minion a foul shadow spirit named Memnoch the Assryian. A Misty form began to take shape as long talons seemed to appear out of nothingness gaining solidity. 'Attack Memnoch make him pay for his folly." The foul essence moved on Yuu Huu.

Yuu-huu
Jan 5th, 2003, 08:34:11 PM
The psycho runs about, trying to evade the beast Memnoch. He finds where a janitor has left his vaccuum in the process of cleaning the arena floor and turns it on the mist-creature.

YOU SUCK!

Vampyre Dalamar
Jan 6th, 2003, 09:07:36 PM
Yuu Huu! Do you know how hard it is to catch a shadow spirit! Dalamars eye's flashed a crimson red. Unsheathing his silver Katana, words of incantations where on his lips igniting the silver blade. The Dark Lord moved in he struck to the left, missed. Desperate he lunged to the right dang missed again. Mithranal Debacle unleashamus. Clawed hands popped out of the dirt as the undead grabbed Yuu Huu feet. Dalamar used the deadly curly move and poked him in the eye's he then moved in for a moe and hit him on the head. This new method of fighting was giving him the edge he needed.

(RIPP) Still nervous he surrounded Yuu Huu with the gas of the Damned. :x His force abilites streached to the limit Dalamar did not know how much longer he could hold this deadly warrior.

Yuu-huu
Jan 6th, 2003, 09:11:26 PM
Yuu-huu is undeterred. The hands from the ground are easily dispatched, he simply swings the vacuum and bashes them with it. The eye poke and headsmash were unexpected, but he has an answer for them.

ULTIMATE FURY!

He leaps upon Dalamar and begins to bite his ankles.

Vampyre Dalamar
Jan 6th, 2003, 09:26:04 PM
Dalamar falls to the ground the crippling move of Yuu Huu was to much. Dalamar swung his flaming sword wildly but could not touch the lightning Yuu Huu. Falling down things did not look good for the Vampyre.

Yuu-huu
Jan 6th, 2003, 09:31:24 PM
Feel my RAGE!

The "Dark Lord" sits across Dalamar's torso and flails his arms, punching him repeatedly across the face, screaming at the top of his lungs.

POWER!

Vampyre Dalamar
Jan 8th, 2003, 08:45:14 PM
The Warlord flaming sword was cast from his grasp as he was pummeled into near submission. Using a force push he threw him off and he landed in a nearby bucket of feathers. Dalamar smiled "Yuu Huu is chicken. Feel the power of the Shrine turkey boy."

Yuu-huu
Jan 8th, 2003, 08:48:22 PM
CRISPY!

Yuu-huu just found a blowtorch and is waving it around. He's lucky enough not to burn himself, but the smell of the gas used to produce the flame is making him high, so it won't last much longer.

FEAR THE BLUE FLAME!