PDA

View Full Version : Today's WTF...

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:25:42 PM
I like to have some sort of point to the stuff I link. On general weirdnes, humour or just plain... Why?

So, in view of that.... Star Wars Origami!

http://www.happymagpie.com/swdiagrm.htm

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:27:09 PM
O_o

Emma Harvan
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:28:13 PM
I tried Origami once. I still have the scar.

Dae Jinn
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:30:24 PM
:lol

nice.

Zatania Duvall
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:35:57 PM
I saw this site once. ^_^ But I suck at origami. Its hard! *pouts* It was the only section we did in art class that I got under an A plus in!

Rognan Dar
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:51:45 PM
:lol Never cared for the thing, and most likey, never will....I hope.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Jan 4th, 2003, 12:31:42 AM
Weird, but cool.

Aejin Rahn
Jan 4th, 2003, 12:36:38 AM
One word...

How?

Do they have no lives?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 4th, 2003, 02:57:42 AM
Well, it had to have started from somewhere (Thinking Original)

Old Man sitting on the Crapper, playing with his tissue paper, and gets a brainstorm. He makes cute little animals to help him pass the load.

Zatania Duvall
Jan 4th, 2003, 11:17:45 AM
Yeah after all, reading the newspaper while taking a dump is getting old fashioned. :p *sarcasm* teehee

Uhh.. Probably some origami expert that knows how to make anything and everything thought of it in five minutes when asked to do it.

Sanis Prent
Jan 4th, 2003, 01:02:28 PM
I made star trek origami in my 8th grade art class. Made a little shuttlecraft. I was so proud :)

Kelt Simoson
Jan 4th, 2003, 01:55:35 PM
Okay Charley O_o...

I think that Oragarmi is quite cool...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 4th, 2003, 04:44:36 PM
I made a crazy Paper Wad of DEATH when we making Oragami

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 4th, 2003, 08:16:47 PM
Only Origami I've ever made are paper airplanes, but that dosen't really count does it. DANG!

Really cool SW Origami, though the creater must have ALOT of spare time from the looks of it.

Silus Xilarian
Jan 4th, 2003, 08:49:27 PM
I once had a book showing how to make all sorts of paper airplanes. They weren't as serious as I was though. I scoffed when I realized that their creations were meant for the purpose of looking good....

Whats the use of it looking good if it doesnt have perfectly symmetrical wings, every angle so precise that the tip of the nose could draw blood......engineered so perfectly that it glides across the classroom, losing minimal velocity until it buries itself into the back of that spoiled little rich kid with the snotty attitude's head, causing him to cry like the little girl that he is while I sit at the back of the classroom holding back tears of utter joy.......

ANSWER ME THAT!!!

Oh...sorry.....

ummm......

yeah, I liked making paper airplanes too...

Alpha
Jan 4th, 2003, 09:38:59 PM
:lol! you have issues...:)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 5th, 2003, 01:23:19 AM
I threw an Paper Airplane once... yep

I made paper claws once and then covered the in paper mache (sp?) And painted them black. It was cool. And again I say I loved Art with Mr. Duffy he was super hippy. And we all know those so called Clay heads stored something besides inks like he told us. ;)