PDA

View Full Version : Drinks and Dinner (open)

Ryla Relvinian
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:24:52 PM
It had been a long while since I had had a dinner down in the B&G. Usually, a long day would be wrapped up with a quick meal, hot bath, and then directly into bed. Today, though, I felt like relaxing with a few drinks and a bowl of Yog's stew, the always-present comfort food of the Jedi.

I sat myself down at a small table to the side, and after waving to a few friends, waited for the serving droid to make it's way over to my table.

Rognan Dar
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:40:04 PM
He was sitting in the B&G, looking over a datapad about diffrent laguages. Rognan had a thing for language, but he didn't know why. Since comeing to the Jedi Order, he started doing and thinking things he never would have otherwise. But tonight, as he glanced up, something caught his eye. He had to put his datapad down and look closer to see what it was.

It was a woman, but that was not the thing that caught his eye. It was that she was..blue, yes, blue. He also saw that she was a Jedi, and being one himself, desided to met this rare sight.

"Hello there. Do you mind if I join you?" He said next to her, waiting for her respons.

Ryla Relvinian
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:56:26 PM
I looked up to see the young padawan who addressed me. I had seen him around before, but did not know his name. "Of course, have a seat." I smiled warmly and gestured to one of the open seats at my table. "I don't think we've ever met. You're a padawan here, right?"

Rognan Dar
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:59:17 PM
"Yes, that is correct. And no, I dont think we have met." He said as he sat down, setting his glass of water that he brought over from his last seat.

"My master is Ki Adi Kindo. Do you know him?"

Ryla Relvinian
Jan 4th, 2003, 01:13:24 AM
"Yes, I know of him. You have a very qualified master, he is quite skilled with the saber, or so I hear. I have not had the honor of fighting him. Perhaps that is a good thing." I smiled again and waved down the serving droid, quickly ordering a bowl of stew and a Pete's Wookiee'd Ale. "Do you want anything?"

Rognan Dar
Jan 4th, 2003, 02:53:26 PM
Rognan chukled at her comment. Though he too had heard about Kindo, he had yet to see it himself.

"No, I'm fine." Raising his glass to show her. "Your not new here I can see, but how long have you been here?"