PDA

View Full Version : Yes, I'm still alive...

Lady Vader
Jan 3rd, 2003, 05:50:24 PM
...but if I get any more busy, I'm pretty sure it'll come close to killing me. :p

Just wanted to let all of ya know I'm still here among the living and to apologize to those I am in RPs with. Guaranteed starting January 13, I will be back to posting at my usual rate (unless I've found myself a job... and even then, I'd still be posting).

And, on a side note, what with all of you being like extended family to me, I wanted to share with you something special that happened to me this Christmas... I got ENGAGED! :rollin
My b/f, now fiance, popped the question on Christmas day with ring in hand... and I very happily and enthusiastically said yes. So, in a years time, I'll most likely be married! (But that don't mean I'll stop posting... you guys aren't getting rid of me THAT easily. :p)

:D

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 3rd, 2003, 06:10:09 PM
What if we don't wanna share you? ;)

Congrats :)

ReaperFett
Jan 3rd, 2003, 06:14:44 PM
Yeah!

Congratulations :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 3rd, 2003, 06:29:42 PM
*HUG* :crack

CONGRATULATIONS!

Jedieb
Jan 3rd, 2003, 06:47:18 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crack

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 3rd, 2003, 06:57:45 PM
Congrats. :)

AmazonBabe
Jan 4th, 2003, 05:37:14 PM
:lol @ Destiny and Fett

And thanks to all for all the congrats. :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 4th, 2003, 06:15:57 PM
Now you must bring your loved one into the fold which is SWfans! MAWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And Congratz!!!

Blaine
Jan 4th, 2003, 06:43:01 PM
Congradulations

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 4th, 2003, 07:11:11 PM
Gimme your addresss.... I shall send your betrothed a Frying Pan so he many keep you in line.

ReaperFett
Jan 4th, 2003, 07:13:35 PM
Speaking of which. LV, forgetting something? Something you have to do, maybe?

:)

Lady Vader
Jan 5th, 2003, 04:02:19 PM
Actually, Dyzm, I've been trying to get him into RPing over here at SWF. He doesn't much like the one on one fighting stuff only cause sometimes it can be sketchy as to who has won (even if several other ppl admin over the dual). But he does like the story-writing stuff. So maybe, if I keep pestering him, he might come around. :)

:lol @ Marcus! Dear Lord... I'd have a new bump on my head for every day of the year! :x

And Fett... you might have to remind me of what you speak of. I've started to lose my memory in my old age. :p

ReaperFett
Jan 5th, 2003, 04:04:01 PM
*sniff* she forgot :(

:cry

Figrin D'an
Jan 5th, 2003, 04:38:01 PM
Congratulations, LV! :) I think we all figured it had to be something pretty significant to keep you away from the boards for a while. ;)

Ishiva Ruell
Jan 5th, 2003, 05:33:03 PM
Congrats LV! :D

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jan 5th, 2003, 06:26:59 PM
happy happy joy joy :)

congrats ^_^

Jared Mriad
Jan 5th, 2003, 07:01:53 PM
Congo-Rats LV :)
Best of luck to both of you, well... just you if Marcus delivers that pan. :)

AmazonBabe
Jan 5th, 2003, 07:29:52 PM
:lol

Well, I told my fiance about the Force Frying Pan and how it might be sent to him to keep me in line. His response, and I quote, "No, no, no... that's YOU'RE job. YOU'RE supposed to keep me in line. Though not with a Force Frying Pan... I think a Force Rolling Pin would be better."

So now I have been given permission (like I needed it ;)) to beat him into submission with my new power of FORCE ROLLING PIN! :lol:lol

BTW, those rats have a great congo-line goin. :p

Ryla Relvinian
Jan 5th, 2003, 11:09:51 PM
I know I told you before, but once again, YAY for you and your sweetness. Shall all of the swfans community appear in costume for the wedding? *grin* But seriously, congrats to you. :D

Kelt Simoson
Jan 5th, 2003, 11:40:04 PM
Congrats "MRS" Vadar :)

Azhure Darkstone
Jan 6th, 2003, 01:12:27 AM
congradulations dude

SashaKovalev
Jan 6th, 2003, 12:46:19 PM
*puts on his shades to protect his eyes from the blinding light of the ring*

:)

Congrats, LV. Really happy to hear the good news. Though...if you begin to act anything like psycho my host sister turned into when she was planning her wedding I might have to hand out frying pans, rolling pins, ANYTHING that will make you act like a normal person again.... ;)