PDA

View Full Version : Bounty Hunter Guild

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 3rd, 2003, 05:09:56 PM
Whats up with that? We dont even have a Bounty Hunter Guild, there should be some kind of guild or something for a forum. Doesn't have to be like the Sith Order, or Jedi Order, could be it's own indepedant thing, and you could throw bounties on heads if you of any other order.

Whats up with not having one? If we are to have one, Im not leader, I'm just someone who was bringing it up

imported_Gerbo Lang
Jan 3rd, 2003, 05:13:55 PM
There was one at one I don't remember what happened to it but I would be willing to be a member if a new one was built.

Xazor Elessar
Jan 3rd, 2003, 05:16:20 PM
I have a bounty hunter character and yeah....I think that is a really cool idea if we had one where we could throw a bounty on someone's head and then have a bounty hunter take that and fulfill whatever wishes the client proposed. :) That would make things very interesting...... :)

Sanis Prent
Jan 3rd, 2003, 06:10:36 PM
By definition, I claim no allegiances. I think a BH guild is a rather lame idea.

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 3rd, 2003, 07:17:23 PM
Wasn't it tried before? Like twice? But I have always seen bounty hunters to be loners, and only working for someone else to get money.

*shrugs*

Telan Desaria
Jan 3rd, 2003, 08:45:52 PM
Perhaps it is time for a powerful one to step up and take charge.

Leon Dagrelle
Jan 3rd, 2003, 09:04:42 PM
I think a BH Guild is a good idea, it is up to the Bounty Hunter his or her self to decide to join it or not...

Vampyre Dalamar
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:48:04 PM
The Illusive seech is a big time bounty hunter hang out. Its a new forum in the shrine. Its headed by Mockadane. So stop by and ask for a contract. lol.

Sanis Prent
Jan 4th, 2003, 12:37:44 PM
I'd say that I'd be the Bounty hunter "head honcho", and I'm telling you...this is an idea doomed to fail.

Ishiva Ruell
Jan 5th, 2003, 05:59:13 AM
It ain't gonna werk! Neat idea tho cuz I like'm more than the Sith and Jedi! Speals of fun! Great fun!

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 5th, 2003, 06:17:14 AM
Bounty Hunters are loners by nature of their work. Your competeling with other Hunters for the catch. A guild could never work because of this competive and solitary nature. You might be an employee of a group or association, but a really good Hunter would not allow themselves to be tied to one group. It is likely a Hunter might teamup for a particualrly lucrative deal or difficult target, but I just dont see a Bounty Hunter group working, especially if htere is not a strong character in the forefront with the time or force of will required to run potentially IC a group as unstable as a combination Nitro and glycerene. The closest to a BH group is maybe a rumoured Assasins guild here - you would have to work IC fairly hard to find them. If they even want to be found. Or maybe one of the other secretive criminal organisations that may lurk here, try your luck with them

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 5th, 2003, 06:44:29 AM
I dont know if you understand the role playing excersis, it's not that of team-work, but it is a Guild where one is given money through the guild member. It's more of a company then that of a team work situation, where you work under someone, or the highest of the Bounty Hunters and you gain your money through consulting with them.

I'm not trying to be God for the Bounty Hunters, just a spectulation, and idea.

Ishiva Ruell
Jan 5th, 2003, 08:50:22 AM
Assassins? Yes, that can actually work as they are more likely to be driven by political or religious fanaticism. Even create widespread fear through terrorism. Whereas hunters are just greedy scoundrels out to make a buck, nothing more.

Sanis Prent
Jan 5th, 2003, 10:58:31 AM
If you're that hell-bent on this, just work with Sector Rangers. Its kinda like a mafia coalition of a sort.

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 5th, 2003, 01:44:28 PM
Im not truly 'hell-bent', I was interested on the situation with the Bounty Hunters, and if anyone else was interested in creating or forming a Guild. It's okay with me though, I'll just have my Bounty Hunter a Loner.

Ishiva Ruell
Jan 5th, 2003, 05:25:15 PM
Personally, I favor an sssassin guild or a secret society with an agenda.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jan 5th, 2003, 08:13:36 PM
being as I already have a bounty out on me (maybe more, not too sure), I'ma keep my mouth shut.

*skips off singing She's a Brick House*

Ishiva Ruell
Jan 5th, 2003, 11:14:54 PM
*raises an eyebrow*

A bounty? On a vornskr changeling? I find that very interesting!

*caresses his autoloading rotary-barrel rifle and resplendent collection of very nasty looking bolts*

Heh!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jan 6th, 2003, 12:22:05 AM
don't you 'heh' me

or at least wait till I'm done singing :p

Ishiva Ruell
Jan 6th, 2003, 01:11:11 AM
:angel

Telan Desaria
Jan 6th, 2003, 09:44:29 AM
***Rows up Thyferran Guardsmen****

You'll never take her alive....

Unless you bring Gavin Darklighter in a gift both to the Captail City....then she's all yours.

muwahahah

Ishiva Ruell
Jan 6th, 2003, 07:55:01 PM
Well... highest bidder always wins!

*grins wickedly*

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jan 7th, 2003, 01:16:37 AM
oh way to make me feel loved and cared for, Telan

Sanis Prent
Jan 7th, 2003, 09:23:11 AM
What would you like instead? A milk bone?

Ishiva Ruell
Jan 7th, 2003, 09:11:47 PM
hahaha

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jan 7th, 2003, 10:29:34 PM
no, a squeaky toy will do just fine, thank you very much