PDA

View Full Version : Please, read this thru...

Linden "Lone-Wolf" Rathan
Jan 3rd, 2003, 04:48:25 PM
“:-)
Greetings-
I have posted this thread to let you know of a gaming group know as the Rebel Squadrons. We are a large group made up of several hundred people and around a half dozen fleets.

The games we play include X-Wing, TIE Fighter, X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter, Dark Forces, Dark Forces II Jedi Knight, Dark Forces III Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast, X-Wing Alliance, Force Commander, Rebellion, Starcraft, and Homeworld. Plus some others.
We also have fleets for Star Wars RPG and fiction writing for those who are interested.
Most fleets have an academy to go through before you actually reach the active fleet. These can take anywhere from 2 weeks all the way up to a month or two.
Take a look at the site for our group. It here at http://www.rebelsquadrons.org/
If you decide to join, make sure you tell them that I, Captain Linden “Lone-Wolf” Rathan PIN 664, recruited you. If you have any questions about it, you can email me at linden_lone_wolf_rathan@hotmail.com and I’ll see if I can answer all your questions.

Thank you for looking
“:-)
Captain Linden Rathan
Callsign "Lone-Wolf"
Goldie4EVER (Est. 1997)
RS Post Grad XO/IO
Groundhogs XO
Shadow XO/IO
Red Hand 11
Gold 3/IO
OpLan 10
Weapon of choice: Lightsaber, Blackish Blade: Called Turandin
Vehicle of Choice: Incom T-65A3 X-wing Snubfighter - Wolf's Call
"Everything we could lose, we did. Everything we could gain we did. And all was shrouded in mists."
" I might almost pity my enemies, if it wasn't so amusing to watch them die."
"GO for the Gold!!!--- Gold Squadron Motto"
" Which would you like first, the insult or the injury."
TIE Fighter Master Cadet w/ honours ~|§|¥|§|~
X-wing Accademy Master Cadet w/ honours ~|¤|@|¤|~
PBF Activity Medal [{-PBFA-]} X5
The Rebel Squadrons--- A H.I.E.R. Organization
(Honor, Integrity, Equanimity, Respect)

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 3rd, 2003, 05:01:49 PM
Im sorry, but I probably will never go there, but thanks for the expanding of the boarder and the possibilities.

See ya around if you stay around here.

One

Alpha
Jan 3rd, 2003, 07:23:26 PM
That was a message from my twin...:)