PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

Tomak Ohara
Jan 3rd, 2003, 08:33:42 AM
I just wanted to say sorry for everything I have said or done in the past. Like when someone tries to help me, and I blow up in their face. I just wanted to say sorry about all that stuff in the past. I have been facing alt of problems lately. Not just school, but I had love problems. I loved her, I thought she didnt. But now I find out she loves me too, but she didn't ask for fear of rejection. She graduates in a few months, and I wont see her again. That and my big bro leaves for the marines on Sunday. So I am just kinda depressed about going home on monday expecting to hear my brother say hi, or call me fat boy, and he won't be there. So it is just really hard on me right now. So I know everyone else has their problems too, and I hope yor problems get resolved as well. Thanks for bein good friends to anyone who has ever done something for me.

Toodles,
Tomak/Ansatsu

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 3rd, 2003, 05:06:55 PM
I know where you comin' from, I hope you can look up someday and feel proud, and wont be in such a depressive mood, or situation. The future will be bright, dont keep your head down, or you might miss that beauitiful ride, and hope patches will keep you two lovebirds together.

BYEEEEE