PDA

View Full Version : Like a sponge! An energy absorbant one.

Rast
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:33:58 PM
Blasterfire rings through the street, emanating from a shoddy bar settled into a corner of an alley. Rast bursts out the door and fires two shots. The hail of fire from inside ceases almost instantly, but one final bolt bursts from the haze of the establishment and nails the palm of his left hand. Instinctively he hisses and curls a fist, expecting his hand to be half blown away...but uncurls his fingers to find only some minor burning.

"How...wha?"

ra hath
Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:12:40 PM
as ra walks along the steert hears wepons fire so he go's to check it out . And theres that guy rast trading blows some duds then he see him get hit .So ra figurs why not help out a fellwo order memmber.He throws off his clocke fires up his light saber and jumps and starts boncing back fire.:shootin

Rast
Jan 22nd, 2003, 06:30:24 PM
Ra's deflections give them some cover. He even manages to take a few of them out. He caps the last man and flexes his fingers. His hand is stinging him.

"Not bad. Wonder why my hand isn't blown off?"

ra hath
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:27:41 AM
After the last one was taking care of.Ra trun to rast and asked (you ok and if you don't minde my asking what was that all about)

Rast
Jan 23rd, 2003, 02:57:27 PM
"I'm fine. Apparently I was sitting in someone else's seat."

The whole fight had started when Rast sat down, and a few men had walked in shortly after. That was THEIR spot! Like they owned it or something. Rast dismissed them as children, and then the fight started. His growling stomach reminds him of his original intentions.

'You want some food....eh..."

He recognizes the man from TSO, but can't put a name to his face.

"I'm Rast. You are?"

ra hath
Jan 28th, 2003, 10:13:33 AM
Me I'am Ra i've seen you around the order and recognized you as sith so I figrud I would help you out.And yeah I could eat i'am freaking staving let's go.

Rast
Jan 28th, 2003, 02:22:58 PM
"Meh...I don't know where there is around here to eat at," he says, sliding his hands into his pockets. Immediately the burn on his hand protests, and he withdraws his hands and begins to gingerly squeeze the injured hand with the other, trying to work the burning sensation away. "You seen any good places around here?"

ra hath
Jan 29th, 2003, 02:07:52 PM
As rast asked that ra looked over at rast and saw him spueezing his hand .ra reached into a pocket on his belt and pull out some med spay haned it to rast (hear this sould clean up your wound and the pain away until we can find some real some real tools to close it up).and after he sayed that he thought about the food question he responed(now about that food thing i did see a dive around the corner i didn't get a good look at the sigh before i truned around to get into it with and the welcome wagon back there be it should be around hear)

Rast
Jan 29th, 2003, 05:39:12 PM
"Nothing, then."

Rast takes the spray and applies it to the burn, watching it bubble as it stung his hand. That just meant it was working.

"Hm...here..."

He kicks open the door to a restaurant and almost immediately turns to leave. It's a wonderful "family" establishment...the kind you take your kids to or take your date when you want a quiet, romantic evening. Just the thing to turn the Sith's stomach...except...He turns and gestures straight ahead. Direcly opposite the entrance is the door to the kitchen. Through the small, round windows, he can see the back of a cook's head. He turns briefly to hand a finished plate to a waitress, and Rast grins.

"I'll bet you I can shoot him from here, dead between the eyes."

ra hath
Jan 30th, 2003, 10:24:02 AM
After rast mayed that statment. Ra looked at the cook and back at rast and say's (right between the eyes a 20 say's you cant.)ra takes out a 20 straitens it out and holds it up waiting for rast respons.

Rast
Jan 30th, 2003, 02:10:29 PM
The man turns and Rast draws, the sound of a blasterbolt filling the air. The glass in the window shatters, and the waitress finds herself with a new haircut. The chef drops dead. Rast grins.

"Keep your money, I don't follow up on bets with friends."

ra hath
Feb 4th, 2003, 09:30:10 AM
Ra looked at rast and sayed (yeah thanks) putthe money in his pocket .thought to himself this guy just shot some beteewn the eyes body in public.this bube has a set of wayvos like ar hadn't seen a long time besides him self .But thought with someone how could that he could become good friends with.

Rast
Feb 4th, 2003, 02:12:38 PM
The restaurant is thrown into a panic as the waitress comes flying from the back, screaming unintelligbly about the dead cook. Rast's eyes narrow.

"Shut up."

A bolt takes her with extreme accuracy through her left eye. Another one dead. And he's not trying yet.

"Hope we can get a few Jedi out here...then we'd have some fun."

ra hath
Feb 5th, 2003, 12:56:15 PM
As Ra watched Rast pick poeple of like ants .ra could not help but start to chuckle.His guy rast was stiring up all kinds up crap and ra loved. evey minet of it but suddenly ra felt another person coming and sayed person could use the force in a big way.Ra wondered if Rast could feel it to.