PDA

View Full Version : Am I really back? (open spar)

Angelica Shin
Jan 2nd, 2003, 03:59:42 PM
She stood in one of the combat training rooms, her left hand bandaged up, she sighed inwardly as she held a training sabre because she had giventhe one her former Master, Alpha, had given her back to him when she was mad at someone else.
And 'cause he wanted it back. She stands with her legs at shoulder's distance from each other as she holds the sabre one handed, she ignites the sabre and does a few pratice swings before entering a slightly complex battle movement. She soon loses herself in the motions and does not notice that someone has entered the room.

Alpha
Jan 3rd, 2003, 07:15:15 PM
As Ange brings her sabre up to deflect a overhand attack from her imaginary foe, something unexpected happens. Ange's old sabre, blade lit, grinds against the blade of the practice sabre, held aloft by unseen forces.

From the rafters comes a flash of silver and black, and then a very familiar man crouches before her. With silver hair, and shockingly silver eyes, he tended to be recognized by many. He stands, the hardened leather of his armor creaking. He smiles.

"I heard you were back...Thought you could use your old sabre back...If you'll accept it. Also, if you don't have another yet, if you would accept me back as your Mastre..." he says, bowing low. "Though of course, I also wouldn't mind if you would spar this old-timer..."

Angelica Shin
Jan 6th, 2003, 02:37:13 PM
She smirked as she flicked the training sabre off and grabbed her old one with her bandaged left hand.

"I don't mind sparring you, Sir, of course only if you'll forgive me for my actions at the bar last time we spoke. I was not in quite a good mood that day."

She then tossed the training sabre aside and switched her old one to her good hand.

"And of course if you don't mind fighting someone who is slightly handicapped."

Alpha
Jan 6th, 2003, 07:09:36 PM
"All is forgiven. Trust me, I've dfone that before...more the once."

Satine takes one of his ornately carved lightsabre hilts, and thumbs it on, the disturbingly black blade of the wepaon hissing out. He spins it, motioning for his former Padawan to attack.

Angelica Shin
Jan 9th, 2003, 02:44:41 PM
She started with a simple set of thrusts and slashes, which Alpha could quite easily block, more or less to get a feel for his movements......

"At least you haven't asked me why..." She said smirking as she stepped back and brought her sabre up parallel to her body, and excuted a quite up-wards slash.

Alpha
Jan 9th, 2003, 06:10:20 PM
Satine beats his wings and jumps, flipping over Ange, and avoiding the attack. As she turns around, Satine slashes.

"I turst that you had your reason, and don't see any reason to pry into it. Now, if you asked me, on the other hand..."

Angelica Shin
Jan 10th, 2003, 02:17:59 PM
She smiled as she blosked the slash and then went into a quick series of thrusts.

"If you wanna know, you can ask, I dun mind one bit."

Alpha
Jan 10th, 2003, 05:00:44 PM
Satine forms a shield, and, with a crack the thrusts hitting the invisible, yet rock-hard air.

"Ok, I'll bite. So, your reason...?"

Angelica Shin
Jan 11th, 2003, 11:59:35 AM
"My sister...Lied to me, about something important..."

She stepped to side and thrusted at Alpha's shield again trying to find a weak spot.

"You know, how I told that my friend, Jichi was dead....?"

Alpha
Jan 11th, 2003, 12:52:17 PM
As Ange thrusts, Satine dances out of the way, and stabs towards Ange.

"Yeah, I vaugely remember..."

Angelica Shin
Jan 13th, 2003, 09:39:46 AM
"Gah!"

She stepped back, Alpha's stab just barely missing her, "Yeah, well, it WAS my sister who told that unfortunate news....And, well, when I left, I ending up seeing my old man....."

She slashed at Alpha, "And well, he just happend to have Jichi with him...."

Alpha
Jan 13th, 2003, 06:46:55 PM
Satine blocks low, and then counters with a slice of his own.

"I see..."

Angelica Shin
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:16:48 AM
She brought her sabre up to block the slice.

"And I really don't like being lied to all that much, unfortunately, my sister was nowhere to be found, and you happened to be the first person, other than Rubes and Saph, who I talked to, and I'm sorry for that."

She then lowered her sabre and un-ignited it and sighed.

"And, I'm really glad to be back, training with you, Sir."

Alpha
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:00:19 PM
Satine smiles, and brings his sabre down, powerring it off.

"It's ok for the blow-up. I've done thast myself. And it's good to have you back." he says. "So, who are you planning to ask as your Mastre this go around..I know I wasn't the best MAstre, and for that I'm sorry..."

Angelica Shin
Jan 21st, 2003, 02:00:25 PM
She couldn't help but laugh at Alpha's question.

"Well, since you're here, right now, and are willing to train me, even with my little faults, I think I'll keep you as my Master. Of course if it's okay with you, Alpha."

Alpha
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:06:55 PM
"Sounds fine with me..." Satine says, with a grin. "Thank you."