PDA

View Full Version : The time Has Come *Quest* (Open)

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 2nd, 2003, 03:07:20 PM
O.O.C: This will be a quest so if you wanna join, just post :D

I.C:

Straffe Stormrider, a young man with a dream to stop the evil that this planet has been enslaved with. He had witnessed evil in its purest form. His friend had told him that on a planet that he came from there was an evil lord that took it over to rule as his own.

His friend died within his arms. Before he died, Straffe made a promise to avenge his death and to let the planet be free once again.

Straffe had been walking for days when he came across a tavern that was not controled by evil forces. He walked into the bar to see if anybody would join him on his quest to liberate the planet. He hoped that there was still a will to stand up for what they beleaved in

Kyle Krogen
Jan 2nd, 2003, 03:18:38 PM
"hello straffe"

the voice came from behind straffe Kyle stepped out of a shadowed corner where he had been leaning against the wall

now he walked up to straffe and extended his hand to him "nice to bump into you again."

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 2nd, 2003, 03:21:39 PM
Straffe smiled at Kyle. It was unexpected to see someone he had been training with here. He shook his hand and walked to a table

"What are you doing here? Are you here to destroy the evil lord too?"

He woundered if he was on the same journey as his own

Tomak Ohara
Jan 2nd, 2003, 03:31:20 PM
I smiled and looked up from the bar. I turned, "An evil lor, eh? It is my job to erdicate the universe of all evil." I brushed my white hair out of my face. I walked over and sat down at the table. As I walked my boots clicked on the ground. My sword swaying underneath my leather uniform. I looked over and extended my hand, "I am Tomak Ohara. I am the Knight of Justice. I am here to vanquish evil, and this dark lord you speak of might be him. Tell me what do you know?" I smiled and exposed my canines. I hoped this man would lead me to him. If he had any information I would extract it from him, and then join their quest.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 2nd, 2003, 03:35:50 PM
Straffe shook his his hand

"Before my friend died he told me his name was Lord Mentaro. He has conquered many planets and he has great power. I was told that he has many evil minions scouting the planet so its hard to reach his castle. I was also told that his castle was heavily fortified. The only possible way to get in is to sneack in and make our way to his chamber room. He is very powerfull and is pure evil so it will be hard. Nothing is to hard for us though"

Straffe smiled

"I am Straffe Stormrider by the way"

Tomak Ohara
Jan 2nd, 2003, 03:43:38 PM
I smiled, "Thank you. You are a padawan of the Order correct? I was once a padawan. But then I felt my place was to help others. I could no longer stand back and watch as people got hurt. My training was complete. I left and became the Knight of Justice." I smiled, "Your training truly ends when your spirit as reached its peak. I will join you to destroy this man. You never know when you will need my blade." I chuckled and looked over at the other man. He was a jedi. They both were. It always seemed that no matter what I did my path always crossed with the jedi. That was fine though, the jedi were kind. They were Knights too, and they protected the people as well. However, I was the only true Knight of Justice.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 2nd, 2003, 04:51:02 PM
Kyle sat down next to straffe then turned to the newcomer"nice to meet you tomak my name is Kyle Krogen"

he turned to straffe now "I was bored of sitting around the jedi temple and i had heard of this dark lord form a old spacer i talked to in Yogs B&G so i desided to chech things out then give a report to the jedi council and you just happen to show up funny i think the force intended it to happen."

Jana Silthron
Jan 3rd, 2003, 08:56:11 PM
Jana slowly aproched the tavern with several warriors in tow that the lord and given her to help claim this tavern. She suddenly paused a moment. She sensed jedi in there. One force seemed familer. She shruged it off.

"Alright you guys. Lets get this over with and head back to the Lord."

She started walking again as the ten troopers ran ahead, blaster rifles in hand. They burst into the tavern takeing everyone by suprise.

"Everyone freeze. this place is now under the control of Lord Mentaro." one of the troops said to the people in the tavern.

Several of the troopers moved aside and Jana walked into the tavern. She glared around and several people moved away from her. She extended her wings out as she looked around. Her eyes suddenly stoped on the group of jedi. Straffe could not be seen to her.

Jana smirked and started to walk towards them. Her hand drifted to her lightsaber that hung at her side.

"Greetings, lightsiders. Now what would two lighters be doing..."

She suddenly spotted Straffe.

"Well now. This is a suprise."

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:18:31 PM
Straffe was stunned by Janas appearence. He knew right away what she was doing here. She served for Lord Mentaro. He had no expression on his face as he stood up. The minions raised their blasters to show that there was to be no resisting. He glared at Jana, the angel like woman

"I find it no surprise to find you serving for something so evil...I just want to know why"

He turned his head towards the others and noded. They both stood up and stood beside Straffe

"You will not be able to stop us...We are here to rid the planet of this evil"

The warriors started to laugh as they underestimated the Strider. One of them came close to Straffe to take what he had on him. Straffe quickly pulled out his sword and sliced the monster across the chest, killing it instantly

"Anyone else want a peice?"

Kyle Krogen
Jan 4th, 2003, 01:56:09 PM
Kyle pulled out his lightsaber and ignited it as the warriors started toward them he sliced the nearest one killing him instantly then turned to Jana

"you wont take us without a fight!"

Jana Silthron
Jan 4th, 2003, 03:31:39 PM
As the rest of the minions ran forward, Jana held her arm out and stoped them. She did not take her eyes away from Straffe. Her right hand took up her lightsaber and activated it. The blood red beam peirced through the air.

"Please do not make me do this, Straffe. You knew what I was. I never hid from you what I was. You should have known that one day, we would have to go up against each other. But this is sooner than I expected. Do not make me harm you the way I have harmed many others."

She did not flinch as she spoke. Her voice was calm and steady. Her eyes stared into his as she spoke but they did not show the calm that the rest of her was showing.

The people in the bar started to clear room in the middle of the bar. Several had left to get away from the battle but many had stayed to watch the rest of it.

"Straffe..."

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 6th, 2003, 04:07:44 PM
Straffe was surrounded by the minions. He could easily take them out but Janas voice stopped him from attacking them

"Jana...You dont have to do this. You say that you are free to do what you want. If you are so free, how come you are serving for someone else. You dont have to do this...Jana....Help us"

His eyes sparkled in the light as he hoped she would understand what they were trying to do. Straffe didnt want to raise his saber towards her. The minions on the other hand were a different story

Straffe slashed the closest one and two jumped on his back. He easily threw them off and they crasjed through tables that were near by. ANother one challanged him but Straffe simply smiled as he sliced his body in two.

The Strider stood infrint of Jana with no expression in his face. Hoping that she wouldnt make a foolish move that could end her life

Jana Silthron
Jan 6th, 2003, 07:26:15 PM
The last four were about to rush forward but Jana held them back with the force. She pushed then towards the door as she watched Straffe.

"Leave now and head back to Mentaro."

"But we could...."

"NOW!"

Her voice is filled with anger and she watches Straffe. The minions run out as she slowly backs towards the door. She deactivates her saber once she reaches the door.

"I leave you now. But be careful. Next time it wont be so easy."

She steps out the door and they see through a window that she had taken off into the air, leaving the last for minions to try and keep up with her on the ground.

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:23:59 AM
Drake had heard about his brothers plans for a quest, he had even been asked to join him. He knew that he didnt have many Jedi skills as his brother but he still was able to weild a sword. He passed by the tavern and saw what looked like an angel flying away. He felt his brothers pressence within the wooden walls. He enterd and saw what looked liked demons on the floor. Straffe stood beside two other men

"Straffe...What happened?"

His brothers expression on his face was none he had ever seen, like he had no soul. He woundered who the two other men were also

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 9th, 2003, 09:27:22 PM
Straffe saw though the windo Jana flting away. He watched his brother enter the tavern which was empty. Straffe picked up a table and set it back down, he pulled up a seat and sat

"I am gussing you are here to join our Quest brother?"

His mind was still on Jana, how she was still under control. Things got more complicated then he had expected. He ployed to free her from the evil lords shackles

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 13th, 2003, 03:04:19 PM
Drake looked at the other men

"Hello i am Drake lonerunner and who might you guys be?"

Drake grabed a seat and sat down awaiting for a reply.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 13th, 2003, 04:14:34 PM
Kyle picked up a chair and sat donw next to straffe "my name is Kyle Krogen" he said with a smile

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 14th, 2003, 02:59:05 PM
"So..." Drake said crusiouly "My brother told me of a quest, will we be getting on with it or shall we sit here all day?"

Drake had his horse ready outside and wa ready to start at any time now

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:04:26 AM
Straffe was still deep in thaught but came out of it. He slowly got up and walked towards the window

"It will be getting dark soon...We will have to be extreamly carefull. The Darl Lord has many spies in this region"

He opened the door and watched as the sunn was setting

"You better stay close Drake... We dont know what we will incounter"

The group steped outside and headed towards the forest. Drake fallowed closely to his brother on horse back, scanning the area for anything suspicious. Straffe kept his hand on his sword , expecting to be attacked soon. The forest was dark and gloomy even though the night haddent settled in yet. Fog slowly rolled over the dead tree trunks as they made their way though the brush

Kyle Krogen
Jan 15th, 2003, 05:13:49 PM
Kyle followed Straffe silently looking at every shadow every dark shape in his hand was his lightsaber which he held just in case something jumped at them

he walked next to Straffe "do you know where were going" he said in a wisper.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 15th, 2003, 08:43:53 PM
Straffe turned to kyle but listened carefully to the forest, continueing their walk

" I can sense an evil pressence up ahead...A big one. Maybe its a group of them. I hope we will eventually make it to Mentaros castle without beeing detected"

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 15th, 2003, 10:45:02 PM
Drake also senced the evil, it was very close and the chances of them not being detecked were slim. As the continue there walk the fog grew thicker, visibility was slim to none.They were all require to rely on there sences to now where they were going.

"Do you guys sence that? It seems that were getting closer and closer to a large group of evil."

Jana Silthron
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:41:14 AM
"So you let them go? How much do you actualy value your life? Let them go again and you wont have a life to value any more." The dark lord said to Jana after she had told him of what had happened.

"One of them I had not expected to be there... It wont happen again, sir."

She turns and begins to walk out. She is suddenly stoped at the door by the guards. Another guard grabs a dagger and comes up behind her. He draws the dagger along her right shoulder, leaving the dark lords symbol engraved on her.

"That is for being weak willed. And also to remind you to never do it again."

The guards let her pass as she holds her bleeding shoulder. She quickly exits the room and the building.

Jana slowy flew over the forest that the group of jedi were in at the moment. She could sense them down there, headed towards the dark lords place. She knew what she had to do and hated. She slowly desended down behind them and drew out her lightsaber, activating it.

"Are you lost? Or just stupid?"

She stood there watching them. One more had joined their little party. Straffe's half brother Drake. She narrowed her eyes at him. She then looked at Straffe.

"Why have you come with your party, Straffe? He will kill you. And I wont... cant do anything to stop him."

She felt the slight pain in her shoulder again. It had stopped bleeding but still hurt.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:17:04 PM
Jana landed infront of them, light saber ignighted and ready to strike. The other three ignighted their own sabers but Straffe didnt move. He motioned for them to stay back as he walked towards her. The thick fog made an eerie vibe to the sceanery

"Jana...Why serve him? He will only bring you unhappyness. Please...I beg of you to help us. Lets not fight but work together. We will defeat him and bring peace to this planet"

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 17th, 2003, 10:30:55 PM
Drake looked at Jane noticing a pain in her shoulder. He jumped of his horse an unignited his saber. He aslo saw some dried up blood on her shirt.

"Are you hurt?"

Drake began to walk up to her, untill he noticed her light saber on and her eyes....her eyes were blood shot. It looked as if she was ready to kill, kill anyone that was in front of her. Drake then stepped back and re-ignted his saber waching her closely?

Jana Silthron
Jan 18th, 2003, 12:12:29 AM
Jana ignores Drake's offer for help and does not take her sight from Straffe.

"I can not disobey him. I will die if I do. I must eather bring you all to him or kill you here and now. Please, straffe. I do not wish to see you in pain. Please just come with me."

She could feel the cold gaze of the lord on her through the force. She looked at the ground then back to Straffe.

"Even now he watches my every move."

Kyle Krogen
Jan 18th, 2003, 06:51:43 PM
Kyle held his saber infront of him ready for anything this Jaba might send at them

"come on Straffe we can beat her theres only one of her and four if us she cant win......can she"

his voice trembled a little.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 18th, 2003, 06:59:45 PM
Straffe turned to Kyle

"Yes we can but we could use her to help us"

He turned back to her

"Jana...Help us get in the castle. I wont let him hurt you..."

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 19th, 2003, 01:46:13 PM
Drake agreed with Kyle

"Straffe she won't join us, she is a Sith she was sent her to kill us. Its on her to kill the innocent and Jedi"

Drake looked at her directly in the eyes, he didn't see a soul only the look of death.

Jana Silthron
Jan 19th, 2003, 05:29:50 PM
Jana heard the words of these two jedi and her wings flared along with her eyes. She gripped her saber tighter than before and the aura around the blade seemed to grow larger. Her anger grew quickly and she missed what Straffe had said.

She brought her hand up and force blasted Drake into a tree behind him. She then ran at Kyle and bright her saber blaring down at his shoulder.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 19th, 2003, 07:08:28 PM
Straffe quickly reacted and sent his saber to block her attack on Kyle. He pulled out his throwing knives and shot them so that they would pin her by her cloths. Stuck on the tree, Straffe saw that she was struggleing tremendiously to get free. He rested his hand on her arm and she stopped trying to get free. He starred into her eyes which were darting back and forth. Her breathing was heavy, like a mouse forced into a corner. He slowly moved his head forward and laid a kiss on her cold lips

Jana Silthron
Jan 19th, 2003, 07:35:27 PM
Jana stopped moving and her eyes went wide out of suprise. She dropped her saber and it deactivated. After he pulled back, she just stood there staring at him. She finaly catches her breath again.

"Why did you do that?"

She totaly forgot about everyone else. To her, they no longer existed. The only one that she reconised as there was Straffe.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 20th, 2003, 02:00:02 PM
Straffe started to tremble as he didnt realize what he did

"I...I...."

He steped back a bit and triped over a log. He smacked his head on a rock, falling unconcius. The fog slowly rolled over his body and all that could be seen was a fiant outline of his body

*Meanwhile back at the castle*

Mentaro: That trator!!! Send out the Elite...Destroy them all

A group of demons bowed before their master and quickly made their way out of the castle. They moved with incredible speed and agility. They began their approch to the group, ready to killl

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 20th, 2003, 03:52:18 PM
As Drake got up from the blast he saw his brother kiss Jana.His brother steped back a bit and triped over a log. Straffe smacked his head on a rock, falling unconcius. He then looked at Jana who was in a state of shock, still pinded to the tree. He then looked a Kyle who picked up Straffes saber. Drake finally got to his feet and walked up to his brother checking for vital signs, seeing if he is alright. Straffe was perfectly fine.

As Drake turned around he felt something weird, the shadows were moving when there wasn't any wind and the forest became dead quiet. He looked at Jana, she also felt it and also did Kyle.

"This doesn't feel right"

As Drake said those words three demons appeared from the dark shadows and attacked.

Jana Silthron
Jan 20th, 2003, 04:08:50 PM
Jana suddenly regained her composure. She looked to the three demons and yelled out. She broke free of the knifes and grabed her saber. She ran forward, activating the saber and slashing through the first demon. The second one got hit with a follow through. The third met his death by being flung onto a bare branch that was now lodged in his chest.

"All of you, Get out of here now." She yells back to them.

She looks towards the woods as demons begin to appear from the mist. She glares at them as they approach.

"Get Straffe out of here!"

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 20th, 2003, 05:09:44 PM
For the first time Drake agreed with her. He picked up his brother and wistled for his horse. He quickly threw Straffe onto her and jumped on also. He Grabbed Kyle and road deeper into the wood far from were the battle was being held.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:58:28 PM
Straffes mind was a blurr of spewed up memories. HIs head was spining and he couldnt figure out why he was bouncing so much. He felt some blood roll off his head and onto the passing ground. He was barely concious but was able to send Jana a small message

"Save yourself...You are not as evil as you think you are..."

He slowly closed his eyes again and fell back into a deep sleep

Jana Silthron
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:05:14 PM
Jana recieved Straffe's message but knew that if she did not fight them off that they would soon find the small band of jedi. She couldnt let that happen.

Jana slashed through minon after minon until she felt a huge dark energy come up behind her. She turns around and her eyes go wide. She goes flying back into a tree and knocked out by a blast of dark energy.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:37:29 PM
Kyle ran alongside drake looking behind himself to see Jana get knocked out "we have to go back she trying to save us she'll get killed" he shook straffe shoulder his eyes opened a little "straffe what should we do?"

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:24:10 AM
Straffe moaned as he came to. His head thobed as he flew himself off the horse. He slowly got up and pulled out his saber

"We must go back!"

He quickly dashed back towards Jana. He emerged from the trees to see a giant demonic creature

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 21st, 2003, 03:39:31 PM
Drake could only but look at his brother jump off the horse. Drake stop riding and went after him. When the demonic creature emeged from the darkness Drake and Kyle jumped off the horse and ignited there sabers. The giant demon was green a giant club and fangs coming out from the bottom of his jaw.

The demon its first swing at straffe. It directly hit him in thr chest throwing him into a tree. He was again uncausious. As Drake saw what the demon did to his brother, Drake eyes turned to a pure white color. It was like he was in a trance, Drake yelled out and a huge force aura bursted from within him. It pushed everyone including the Demon. AS the deomn got up Drake within a second ran at an incredible speed and attacked the demon. He cut off his two arms, the deomn yeld in pain. Kyle took the oppertunity to finish it off and sliced its throught off.

After Drake attacked he feel to his knees then on his stomack and feel uncausious. After that enomous blast of foce energy, the demons whoo were fight Jana felt its power and left her along to find and kill that power.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:17:41 PM
Kyle ran up to Drake seeing the demons coming toward him he pulled his saber infront of himself the first demon fell when Kyle saber plunged into his chest looking over his shoulder seeing Drake and straffe starting to wake up "come on guys this is no time for naps!"

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 21st, 2003, 06:37:34 PM
A tree started to fall and crushed two of the remanding creatures. The dust started to settle and Straffes figure emerged from the darkness. He slowly walked over to Drake and bent down to see how he was. He saw and felt his brother breathing so that was a good sign

He got back up to his feet and looked at Jana who was bleeding from her arm. He instructed Kyle to watch Drake as he went to tend to Jana. She was trembling uncontrolably untill she felts straffes touch on her arm. He looked at her and riped off the bottom half of his shirt. He slowly wraped it around the wound to stop the bleeding. He then spoke to her in a sencear tone

"I guss you have no choice but to join us..."

He gave her a warm smile

Jana Silthron
Jan 21st, 2003, 07:05:32 PM
She looked at her arm then up at Straffe. A small tear dropped down her face. She stood up slowly and hugged Straffe. She soon let go and looked up at the night sky then back to Straffe.

"I can not go with you. I am not a jedi. I never will be. I... I must go."

She quickly took flight into the air and headed towards a space station. She had remembered an offer the sith master, Malice,had given her. She headed for the Sith Order.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 21st, 2003, 07:12:05 PM
Straffe looked up into the sky and watched her dissappear. He slowly left his head fall. He thaught to himself "You are who you want to be Jana...". He shook his head and walked back towards the group. He picked his brother up and swung him over his shoulder

"Come on guys...Lets get this over with"

Kyle Krogen
Jan 21st, 2003, 08:48:06 PM
Kyle helped Straffe carry Drake "now what do we do where do we go"

he looked around the forest the demons where gone for the moment.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 22nd, 2003, 09:56:52 AM
He still felt a evil pressence near. He was not sure what it was but he knew it had to be destroyed. They started to walk for a bit, Drake lying on the back of his horse. As they walked thorugh the forest they noticed the fog started to recead back. The night sky was clearer and was full of noises of night creatures.

The group emerged from the forest to discover a beautifull lake. It was a breath taking sight. Straffe walked over to a flat aread and started to set up a fire

"Lets camp her for tonight guys..."

The group set up a tent and the fire was roaring. Straffe could see the little eyes of creatures that dared not come inot the light. Drake was inside the tent sleeping while the rest of them sat around the fire

Kyle Krogen
Jan 22nd, 2003, 04:27:48 PM
Kyle set down a few small logs for the fire which he had just gathered then he sat donw next to the fire

"are we almost do our destination Straffe?"

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 22nd, 2003, 08:39:52 PM
Straffe was stareing at the fire, it was almost like he was in a trance. He spoke softly as the fire crackled

"We have to get around this lake and over that mountin ahead...Then we have to fight through a castle full of evil to accomplish our quest"

Kyle Krogen
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:53:20 PM
"hmm are you sure we can beat this great evil?" Kyle yawned.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:08:56 PM
Straffe smiled at Kyles insacureity

"If we stick together...Anything happens"

Straffe patted him on the back to lighten his friends spirit

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:17:39 PM
Drake began to wake up from his long sleep and wondered where he was at. He looked around and saw his brother and kyle talking, he then turned to the fire and gazed into it. He saw something weird in the blaze; he saw many warriors fighting with a great evil. The warrior won and were rewarded wiht great honors. Drake then shoke his head and finally said something.

"Ummm.....were are we guysand what happend i dont remeber anything"

Drake stood there confused

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:25:31 PM
Straffe turned to Drake

"Well the baby is finally awake"

He montioned for his brother to take a seat near him. Drake walked sheepishly over to the log beside his brother and ploped down. He seemed to be a bit stiff after what had happened to him

"Dont wory...You just killed a giant Cave Troll. Jana left and we still have to get to the castle. Here...Have some food"

Straffe had been cooking supper for the party and gave some to Drake. He then gave Kyle a plate also before getting one of his own

"Eat up guys...We need our Streingth. Oh and Drake...You might recognize this dish. Grampa used to make it for us when we stayed over for sword lessons"

It was a mixture of stur fry and brown rice with cooked beef on the side. It was marinated with soya sauce and some mild spices

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:32:53 PM
Drake gave a weird look to Straffe

"I killed what???? A..a cave troll, but how??"

He then looked at his plate and tasted it.

"Oh yeah this is the stuff, don't get any better than this"

Drake flushed the food down his troat as quickly as he can and went for another serving

Kyle Krogen
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:03:44 PM
Kyle took his own share of the food and slowly ate it enjoying every bite "Mmmm very good Straffe."

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 24th, 2003, 05:43:04 PM
He smiled as the taste filled his mouth

"Its an old family rescipe...Our grandfather showed me how to make it. He said you can only make it when your away from home. It will clense your mind and streingthen your body"

Straffe remembered when he was young and his grandfather would take little Straffe and Drake on his trips. When Straffes parents died, he left on a quest for self guidence. He always ate this meal and got stronger everytime he had it

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:21:43 PM
As Drake went for his fourth helping he heard noises around the bushes. And shadows moving. He senced something but couldn't put his figure on it.

"Ummmm.....guys do you feel that?? I think something is watching us"

Drake got up and took out his sword starring into the darkness.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 25th, 2003, 01:07:04 PM
Kyle's eyes looled around there little camp ]

"i dont see anything but i do feel a little strange"

He fingered his saber with his right hand.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 26th, 2003, 11:42:48 AM
Straffes ears perked up as he heard the noises himself. He slowly put his plate down and stood up

"Stay here..."

Straffe put on his cloak to blend with the darkness. He quickly dissappeared into the shadow. There was a noise of a scuffle when Straffe emerged from behind the bush holding a small creature. He was holding a small goblin

"We have a spy..."

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 26th, 2003, 03:42:49 PM
Drake laughed at the little guy. He grabbed a stick and poked its head to grab his attention

"So my little long eared friend, who sent you?"

The goblin waved his hands around and spit on Drakes face.

"Search its mind, find out everything it knows"

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 26th, 2003, 03:56:10 PM
Straffe raised his hand to make Drake back off

"I only use that when we are in danger...How do you know that he might not want to talk? You might wanna try not pokeing him"

Straffe set the little guy down who barely reached their waists. He scurryed about a bit untill he found a place behind a rock, pearing over the top of it. Straffe motioned for everybody to not move

"He's just scared...Give him a break"

Kyle Krogen
Jan 26th, 2003, 05:22:38 PM
Kyle watched the strange creature that Straffe had found then he turned toward Straffe

"Hey Straffe so you think he might talk if we give him some food?"

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 27th, 2003, 04:25:04 PM
Drake trew the stick away and walked up to the creature. He sat down next to it and gave him a piece of warm bread. The goblin flushed it down its throat quickly and jumped behind the rock again.

"Sorry little guy i didn't mean to hurt you, are you alright??"

The goblin ears went up and looked into the sky, it's eyes went white as if it was afraid of something. It sniffed around and ran into the forest disapering intot he drakeness.

"I wonder what that was all about"

As Drake pondered, an aircraft appeared over them.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 27th, 2003, 07:38:24 PM
Straffe quickly jolted his head upwards and saw the giant craft. He quickly put out the fire and grabbed all he could

"Lets move guys...They found us!"

Straffe grabbed whatever he could and so did the rest. They all fallowed the direction the little goblin went in. Straffe was able to see it run behind logs and over rocks. He could hear the craft hovering over the forest as if it was searching for them.

All that was left at the sight was some blankets and some plates of food. While they continued to run, they fallowed the goblin untill he disappeared into a cave. The group fallowed him into the shadow of the cave

Kyle Krogen
Jan 27th, 2003, 09:17:08 PM
Kyle followed behind Straffe and Drake after the got into thge cave he put down the stuff he had grabed he then poked his head outside the cave listening to the aircraft as it got closer.

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:13:54 PM
Drake forgot of the aircraft seeing they wouldn't find them and concenytrated on finding the goblin. Drake began to concentrate, and with the force he felt the goblins presence behind a giant rock at the end of the cave. He walked up to it and found it lying of the floor breathing heavily. Drake turned him over and found blood on the floor.

"Um.... Straffe you should take a look at this, i think theirs something wrong with our little spy here.

Kaytor Surna
Jan 28th, 2003, 07:48:35 PM
Kaytor had steped back into the shadows when the elf looking guy walked around the corner. She now watches him from there as he inspects the small creature. She scowled when she sensed the light side in him. She then steped out of the pure shadows and looked down at him.

"Of course there is something wrong with the small creature. I bit him."

The vampyre smirked, showing her fangs. She looked down at the two as the others came around the corner. She looked at them, a bit suprised that they all came here.

"Why have you all come so deep into a land purged with darkness? Lost?"

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 28th, 2003, 08:47:18 PM
Straffe's eyes peered into Kaytors. He had seen her before and knew that she ment no good

"Drake...Stand near Kyle"

Drake turned around and nodded. He stood next to kyle and kept his hand on his saber. Straffe walked slowly over to the little goblin and picked him up in his hands. He started to use the force to heal his wounds.

Straffe kept his eyes on the the little creature and saw him become better within seconds. HIs eyes opened a bit and then shut again. He fel into a deep sleep.

Straffe walked over to Kyle and put him in his arms

"Watch him...We need to speek with him when he awakes"

Kyle nodded and Straffe then turned back to Kaytor

"We are simply passing by...We do not want a fight, only a passage to Lord Mentaros castle"

Kaytor Surna
Jan 29th, 2003, 02:36:38 AM
Kaytor laughs slowly when he says this.

"Going into the heart of evil will only get you killed, Stormrider. You dont truely wish to sacrifice yourselfs like this do you?"

Her dark eyes drifted across all of their faces in turn. She could sense the fear behind the bravery. Anger as well. Not a becoming traight of a jedi. She shook her head then looked back up at them. They suddenly saw her eyes glow momentarily in the lightless cavern.

"Go back to your temple. It is safe there and the masters can keep an eye on you so you wont get into trouble like your cousin did."

She refered to Lance at this point. An old love of hers. Now a sworn enemy. She turned her back to the jedi and walked farther into the darkness. They did not hear foot steps as she walked, but they did feel the cold chill of living death come over them for a second then it was gone along with Kaytor.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 29th, 2003, 05:58:09 PM
Kyle watched Kaytor disaprear into the darkness the goblin started to wake up first its eyes opened then it yawned and streched

"umm Straffe our little freind has awoken"

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 30th, 2003, 09:52:58 AM
Straffe kept a straight face as he walked back towards Kyle. He looked into its big round eyes whiched glowed in the darkness. Straffe made a small smile crawl across his face

"Hi...Would you be so helpfull as to bring us to the evil lords castle?"

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 31st, 2003, 07:09:54 AM
Drake took his hand of his saber and walked up to Straffe and Kyle. As Straffe spoke to him the Goblin gentily lifted his head and spoke

Yes i would gladly help you in your quest...

The goblin spoke with a huge grin on his face.

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:01:47 PM
The little creature jumped out of Kyles arms and onto the floor

"Quickly....Fallow me. They are after me too. Help you I will if save me you do"

It scurried off deep into the cave. The grouped fallowed it around corners and past little pools of water. After a few hours of hikeing they came across an opening in the cave. They had gone completely through the mountin and could see the castle completely. It was enormis and black. It had man towers conected to it and huge gates surrounding it. They slowly walked down a path near the edge of a clif. As they walked, the little goblin showed them where not to stepp for there were booby traps everywhere

Kyle Krogen
Feb 3rd, 2003, 03:40:30 PM
Kyle followed the goblin steping over where it said there where traps.

Neo
Feb 3rd, 2003, 08:19:11 PM
Mind if I come along?

Someone, who wasn't among the Jedi gathering, spoke to the others in a tone of solemn tranquility. His attire consisted of a long, black trench coat, and shrouding his eyes were a pair of what appeared to be regular sunglasses. He hadn't been with them long, or so they thought. He just stood there with an emotionless expression, awaiting their response.

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 4th, 2003, 08:30:54 PM
Straffe turned his head towards the new comer

"I have one question before you joind our crusade"

He turned his body towards the man and kept his hand on his sword. The group stoped at looked at the stranger

"Are you evil?"

Neo
Feb 4th, 2003, 08:45:24 PM
He smirked, almost laughing.

Far from it.

He was still in his complacent state; remaining where he stood and keeping his hands held behind his back.

Drake Lonerunner
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:14:29 PM
As the man spoke Drake took out his sword and held it in his hand

"Why have you benn watching us this long and haven't said a wrod t'ill now??"

Drake Lonerunner
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:21:25 PM
Drake began to feel weird

"I think we should get going i feel a drake presence coming toward us"

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 17th, 2003, 01:23:36 PM
Straffe scanned the strange man. Something about him didnt feel right to Straffe. He forced a smile as they gained a new companion for their crusade

"Lets get moving guys"

They looked at each other and fallowed Straffe. They avoided the traps and made their way down the steep mountin