PDA

View Full Version : Somebody help me out...

Sanis Prent
Jan 2nd, 2003, 01:29:57 PM
I'm really finding it difficult to enjoy this place to much extent these days. I don't know why. Maybe its just me, but it seems that the people I RP with are never here anymore, and the ones who are here as much as myself are more interested in OOC spam and whatever the new big thing is, rather than wanting to do any RPs. I'm a bit down in the dumps, because most of my closer acquaintances have gone AWOL, and a RP that I'm trying fiendishly hard to write has stalled while waiting on others.

Zeke
Jan 2nd, 2003, 01:32:52 PM
Well...whaddaya need done? Anything specific, or just someone who posts consistently?

Sanis Prent
Jan 2nd, 2003, 01:35:00 PM
Don't really know. Its vague and I'm sorry, but I'm just plain losing interest these days. I need to be inspired :\

Zeke
Jan 2nd, 2003, 01:40:13 PM
Vague? No worries. I'll think of something. Any character you'd prefer to RP with?

Sanis Prent
Jan 2nd, 2003, 01:41:45 PM
No, don't worry about it.

Zeke
Jan 2nd, 2003, 01:46:30 PM
If you say so...just tryin' to help.

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 2nd, 2003, 01:48:16 PM
My advice:

Find new people to RP with, who actually care to RP and are not so much on the OOC scale.

Zatania Duvall
Jan 2nd, 2003, 02:08:46 PM
I've found thats the same with me, which is why I've been hanging out OOC more often lately. But thats just because of the holiday vacation, some people still haven't returned.

If you want, we could figure out a way for us to RP together. I don't go on vacation. :D

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 2nd, 2003, 02:11:13 PM
well I love to RP and I dont go on the OOC boards. Just to boaring for me. The only problem is that you would probibly get board with me cause I dont know alot of skills but im workin on it.
(This is the first time I post on the OOC board :))

Zeke
Jan 2nd, 2003, 02:16:10 PM
Here's an idea....let's all go on a QUEST. A noble, honorable quest...for what purpose, I'm not sure....

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 2nd, 2003, 02:20:52 PM
Hey im in:D I love quests

Javier Enfer
Jan 2nd, 2003, 02:26:35 PM
I to am loseing interest, Sieken, my main char i have no idea what to do with him...Kelts about 7 months of his promotion to Knight and until then i cant really think anything up for him...Javier who im typing as now cant do anything till Millards big RP is over...Zachriah..is...just...slow....:(...

Live Wire
Jan 2nd, 2003, 02:55:00 PM
*hugs* Dude thats exactly why I left several months ago. But I started to go crazy and I realized I have to write. Its who I am. Its why I came back and when I came back I said Im not getting involed in OOC BS anymore or any of the pettyness thats on the boards. I want to write and I said if that means I rp with my self and my other characters so be it. I want to write.

So anytime you want to rp with me or any of my legions of characters I've got stored away let me know. I understand what you mean about needing inspriation and seeing the people you used to rp with and count on disappear. it sucks dude

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 2nd, 2003, 03:00:06 PM
Well if anybody wants to RP for fun...Im makin a thread in Roleplaying. Just reply if you want to RP ;)

Xenodoros Stormrider
Jan 2nd, 2003, 03:03:55 PM
I guess the Akrabbim and Anbira vs. Grev and Cold thread didn't work, eh?

I get what you mean though. :)

Andraq Novkar
Jan 2nd, 2003, 03:04:25 PM
I found inspiration in this character, Andraq. Sometimes music inspires me, or sometimes even a sig does. I'm here to RP with you if you want to RP with Zasz or something. I'm always slowed by people who don't reply. Anyway, IM me if you want.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 2nd, 2003, 03:09:23 PM
OK you guys...If you want to join my quest, your all welcome

The Quest (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26310)

Silus Xilarian
Jan 2nd, 2003, 03:16:41 PM
Charley, if you need anything, you know where to find me...

Be it someone to RP with, or a drinkin buddy :)

Sanis Prent
Jan 2nd, 2003, 03:25:31 PM
Xeno...I totally forgot about that thread. If you can bump it, I will post. I haven't been in an Anbira mindset of late, but I can post if its my turn.

Admiral Lebron
Jan 2nd, 2003, 04:10:03 PM
I lost interest in RPing but found a nice love for ranting, so now (in my online journal) I write rants about everything and nothing.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Jan 2nd, 2003, 04:13:42 PM
Here (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24813)

I think it was Akrabbim's turn.

Alana Stormcloud
Jan 2nd, 2003, 05:28:35 PM
Awwwwww huggles charley I know just what u mean. Poor Maia is slipping to the back. I know... want Alana to hunt you :evil Hope it gets better your one of the few rpers i love to read :)

Estelle Russard
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:33:33 PM
I feel like that always when threads are moving s..l....o....w.....l...y.
Like Im all dressed up with no where to go.

Everyone gets that way I guess.

Anyway, the holidays is a bad time for expecting folks to be on top of their posting. It'll all come back, just rp with the ones that are around. :) Like me! yay!

Sanis Prent
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:56:40 PM
:) Thanks Estelle, Alana, Xeno, and all you guys.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:02:28 PM
hugs for charley

Dae Jinn
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:05:22 PM
*huggles Chickie as well* I'd offer to post with ya, but I suck ^_^;

Darth Vader
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:13:05 PM
And you say "chowns"

(glares)

Dae Jinn
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:29:59 PM
:cry So? I don't say it IC :p

xsmokingmanx
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:11:11 PM
I was losing inspiration for my main charcter that I did choose to play at the time. so I went and created to knew charcters and brought back one I haven't played in awhile. I still had nothing so know I'm killing off a charcter to reinvent him. I hopeing that helps to strike my imagination.

Also charley if you you ever want to rp I'm always here except on about two or three weekends a month. I have all types of characters. A sith Blade Ice (which i have rped against anbira before), A jedi Jackson Mcgraves (who needs a master), also I have Smokingman (which is now a business partner with sanis in his enterprise), and I also have a vampire hunter gerbo lang. So if you want to RP just PM me.

Rast
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:17:17 PM
Hey, I could use someone with some blaster skill here: http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26324 Whaddaya say, Charley?

Salem Ave
Jan 5th, 2003, 09:38:29 AM
I would do posting with ya, but I'm basically MIA until Saturday.

After that tho, you can poke me with a pointy stick until I post in everything I need to post to! :D